max_002

Mar 30, 2019
something did not go according to plan, the heroine was not sent through the portal to another world.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Bug when i try to practice a magic basketball it ended up in the main menu
Yes, me too. However, I did do a couple of magic basketball games, the third time, as you say, the option to go for a jog had vanished (presumably because it had no more content, and choosing magic basketball took me to the xmas theme main menu.

I had to reload a prior save and just avoid selecting magic basketball to proceed further in the game until this bug is ironed out.

Overall, though, a pretty damm good game, good varied content! Recommended.

Oct 24, 2021
As a rape fetishist, could anyone tell me if the rape tag for this game is indicating hardcore/violent rape or stuff like sleep sex/hypnosis/mind control?

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
to tell the truth, haven't been playing this for some time. But now, I don't even seem to find the way to play through. Don't even come close to the update. No walkthrough - tough times. The mini-WT doesn't really help. Am stuck at grinding for money. Quite a strech, it seems. But even with aquireing the fire spell can't do much. What's going wrong? This way it seems unplayable for me. Not able to defeat the hobo. Hardly any way to proceed. Thanks in advance.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes