88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
to tell the truth, haven't been playing this for some time. But now, I don't even seem to find the way to play through. Don't even come close to the update. No walkthrough - tough times. The mini-WT doesn't really help. Am stuck at grinding for money. Quite a strech, it seems. But even with aquireing the fire spell can't do much. What's going wrong? This way it seems unplayable for me. Not able to defeat the hobo. Hardly any way to proceed. Thanks in advance.
first you need to tryn in duel with martil arts and some good weapons but it cost mony/gold. You need a huge omount of money to buy hem same with spalls and potions to heal yors self.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I cannot make Angelica mate with the hobo in the abandoned house. I could in the previous versions. Do you have any idea why?

Feb 18, 2018
any cheats in this game
You might want to take a look at this: www (dot) saveeditonline (dot) com
Any renpy savve can be edited by uploading it here. Simply change the values of the variables that you want and download the edited save file. Paste it in the save folder, overwriting the previous version and there you go, infinite money and infinite everything. Be careful though, changeing the values of some variables might break the game so only stick to changing the value of money.

dink81979

Feb 21, 2018
Stuck on magic lessons 2. I've done the quest to save Lola, but can't raise my magic might to 10, stuck at 6. How do I do this? I tried basketball but it just takes me back to the main menu when I click it

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Stuck on magic lessons 2. I've done the quest to save Lola, but can't raise my magic might to 10, stuck at 6. How do I do this? I tried basketball but it just takes me back to the main menu when I click it
Same here !

dilmendoza

Mar 24, 2021
i cant get to magic might 10

never mind i got to 10 dont skip intro play thru it

Last edited:

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
game crashed while clicking on the magic basketball after winning the event against the animal team.

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
Any renpy savve can be edited by uploading it here. Simply change the values of the variables that you want and download the edited save file. Paste it in the save folder, overwriting the previous version and there you go, infinite money and infinite everything. Be careful though, changeing the values of some variables might break the game so only stick to changing the value of money.
use universal mod.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
All this just to hack variables? Hasn't anyone heard about the console for renpy? I put this one line in the attached options.rpy source to force enable the console:

Code:
config.console = True
Shift-O to jump into it and <esc> to exit. Here's some variables that might be of interest to you:

Code:
might
CHcharisma
CHintelligence
CHperception
CHstrength
corruption

any cheats in this game
use universal mod.

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
All this just to hack variables? Hasn't anyone heard about the console for renpy? I put this one line in the attached options.rpy source to force enable the console:

Code:
config.console = True
Shift-O to jump into it and <esc> to exit. Here's some variables that might be of interest to you:

Code:
might
CHcharisma
CHintelligence
CHperception
CHstrength
corruption
use this all in one solution.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-8-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Reactions: rnzn and f9account

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I just always use unren (found on the site) to extract the game files and you can do multiple thing like enable DEV mode. I only use when I have to as it has a limit on how many times you can use the site in day unless your a patreon and it also has where you can only edit so many save files in X amount of time and once you hit it you can't edit another save till the timer runs out.

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
I just always use unren (found on the site) to extract the game files and you can do multiple thing like enable DEV mode. I only use when I have to as it has a limit on how many times you can use the site in day unless your a patreon and it also has where you can only edit so many save files in X amount of time and once you hit it you can't edit another save till the timer runs out.
use this you don't need to close the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-8-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes