Corundrom

Aug 7, 2017
just an fyi the devnotes should probably be removed, especially since it's back to 0.9 i was very confused for a minute there

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Didn't work lol
Getting drunk seemed to get me through. Drink Cognac 2 times maybe 3...didn't really keep track on stats...might also be a combo between having high corruption plus the drunkedness. I was clicking aimlessly to figure it out. Needs a real walk-through mod to point you in the right direction. That's the problem with sandbox you can spend hours trying to figure it out without help.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I think I'm done. I cannot go into the orc camp they want me to get more mercenaries, but to get them I haven't a clue.

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
In this version of the game, nowhere yet. And in 0.9.7 it won't be. Defeat the orc camp is a story quest, and I'm adding only sex content. We need more sex) I think with 0.9.8 will be able to do orcs and goblins.
i hope there wll be Goblin cntent but not group sex with them, but a single goblin fucking the MC

Reactions: RedSilhouette

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Maybe I've met a bug. After the MC graduated and went to the meeting with other witches in the forest, when she came back to town her magic power went down to 8. I had her sleep several times but it stayed at 8.
[Edit] After I did a few things in the fantasy world it went back to 11.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes