1amAZUR

Nov 14, 2021
hey, dude sorry if I am bothering you but the downloading links for the 2021-10-02 update zip are broken and 10kbps download speeds are reachable through ANONFILE. So if its possible, can u fix the gofile link or upload the file or other file-hosting sites like pixeldrain or workupload ? as these two are most reliable and have decent downloading speeds,,,,,anyway thanks for your efforts
Yeah, don't worry I'll update the thread monthly, or I'll have to update it for every 5-6 pics.

Reactions: HansDampf788

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
And another post, this time Ciri with a bunch of tentacles:

Raand if it's possible, could you please update this thread? There have been several releases since the last time it was updated. I mean, no probs it isn't updated after every release but might be worth updating it at this time (with several new things to be added).

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
There have been several releases since the last time it was updated. I mean, no probs it isn't updated after every release but might be worth updating it at this time (with several new things to be added).
Here' all the recent stuff since October, might be overlapping the first 1 or 2 pieces with OP but rather this way around than have a set missing.
Would appreciate it if OP could be updated with this so i can remove it again.

Last edited:

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Here' all the recent stuff since October, might be overlapping the first 1 or 2 pieces with OP but rather this way around than have a set missing.
Would appreciate it if OP could be updated with this so i can remove it again.
Mega
Oh nice, thank you! Hope they'll update the OP soon indeed.

• Hey there
Reactions: RaidenZ

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Another post was just made by Witchrres, this time with two images in it, showing Ciri having some fun with Evelyn and Judy from Cyberpunk 2077:

Reactions: Brother Penetrātus

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I downloaded all sets to have them in a decent quality and must say it's a really great artist. What's bothering me a bit is that usually a set tells a story but most of the time it feels like there are pics missing. I wish WitcherRes would spend more time on creating an arc like for example Blender Guardian, Fenrir's Revenge or MasterKabal (though I hate the gore/snuff endings).

Edit: Okay, have to correct myself, most of the sets don't tell a story but rather are just one or two pics from different angles and sometimes clothed/nude variants. Would be nice to have more stories though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luchinoino

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
New post is up ("Strengthening bonds ") wih Ciri and her most trusted companion:

Warning, this contains horse content!

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2018
I downloaded all sets to have them in a decent quality and must say it's a really great artist. What's bothering me a bit is that usually a set tells a story but most of the time it feels like there are pics missing. I wish WitcherRes would spend more time on creating an arc like for example Blender Guardian, Fenrir's Revenge or MasterKabal (though I hate the gore/snuff endings).

Edit: Okay, have to correct myself, most of the sets don't tell a story but rather are just one or two pics from different angles and sometimes clothed/nude variants. Would be nice to have more stories though.
Anychance you have kabal's latest set with Ciri and Anna?