pmatulka

Sep 1, 2019
I just wanted to buy Premium Ultimate tier from Subscribestar to get blender files and noticed that all paid accounts got deleted.
Does anyone know what happened? Did he retired?

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I just wanted to buy Premium Ultimate tier from Subscribestar to get blender files and noticed that all paid accounts got deleted.
Does anyone know what happened? Did he retired?
"I would like to inform you that I regretfully made the decision to close my SubscribeStar account, and therefore I would like to ask you to unsubscribe. I will not be adding any more content. Thank you all for your support."

From his Subscribestar (front page).

pmatulka

Sep 1, 2019
"I would like to inform you that I regretfully made the decision to close my SubscribeStar account, and therefore I would like to ask you to unsubscribe. I will not be adding any more content. Thank you all for your support."
Yea... I saw it and this is a reason why I asked my questions.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So is this dude not making anything anymore?
If so that's a shame, he did some of the best witcher stuff around.

• Sad
Reactions: RaidenZ

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
If I had to guess what might have pushed him into stopping, it'd be the frequent edits people were making of his renders on Rule34.xxx that he didn't approve of.

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
There's literally a single post of his that's tagged edit. What are you talking about?
There were many more. At least half a dozen. There's still some that aren't tagged as edits. and in particular still have replies directed at now-deleted comments from WitcherRes showing up asking the user to delete the posts.

Last edited:

pmatulka

Sep 1, 2019
In highest Subscribestar tier WitcherRes was giving whole Blender projects.
That's why there are some edits of his his projects there.
So if You think he retired because of this, that's mean You need to assume he is complete idiot.
Because if You share Your whole projects then ofc people will make edits.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
If there was any issue, it was probably he didn't want his name associated with something he literally didn't make. That's not going to cause somebody to stop doing work.

pmatulka

Sep 1, 2019
Exactly. And if he don't liked that people make edits of his works, I think he will just stop sharing blender projects.

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
Guys, I said it was a guess as to what might have pushed him towards stopping. I didn't say with definitive certainty that's what happened.

morsi

Oct 14, 2017
Original post is a mess with all the updates and dont include some stuff that was added in comments, I merged everything together and sorted it. Folders number 1-84, theres no numbers 63 and 81 I dont know if its missing or its mistake in numbering but theres also 2 folders without number and few in "other" folder, so maybe some of it is 63 or 81. Anyway here are the links:
1-44

45-84+other