RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
New post is up, Ciri in the snow:
sry for being that guy, but whats the point of posting the twitter updates here? you're basically posting what everyone already sees in their feed without actually posting the content people are looking for. Then people see the notification here, may get excited for an update only to find that there is none.
I do realize however that me posting this now would contribute to this exact issue which is why I'm not coming empty handed. Here is an update for post 69.-75. (may overlap a bit with the last update I was too lazy to check lel)

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
sry for being that guy, but whats the point of posting the twitter updates here? you're basically posting what everyone already sees in their feed without actually posting the content people are looking for.
I dont have twitter so....I find twitter posts of update nice. Content posts are nicer, but knowing whats out there is also nice.

Reactions: omglolguy32

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
sry for being that guy, but whats the point of posting the twitter updates here?
I don't mind the question :) I do that for people that don't have Twitter but like to know when something is posted publicly.

Then people see the notification here, may get excited for an update only to find that there is none.
That's not really a reason to not do this though. I get constant notifications, all day long, due to people discussing the game or creator in the threads i'm following. For example, if someone would enter a thread and try out the game/watch some animations, if they then go in the thread and post about it, that would also be a notification for everyone following the thread. There's no reason for those people to not do that though. Just look at the Summertime Saga thread, i'm not expecting every notfication to contain a game update :p

---------
Long story short, i'm trying to help some people with posting them, mainly people that don't have Twitter. I unfortunately have no income at this moment (got sacked half a year ago, been searching for a new job since) and more than enough debts so I can't actually deliver the content. That doesn't stop me from trying to do my part of being a community :giggle:

Anyhow, thank you so much for sharing the content <3 I really liked some of the content recently posted!

Reactions: RaidenZ

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Long story short, i'm trying to help some people with posting them, mainly people that don't have Twitter. I unfortunately have no income at this moment (got sacked half a year ago, been searching for a new job since) and more than enough debts so I can't actually deliver the content. That doesn't stop me from trying to do my part of being a community :giggle:
fair enough, I guess its just sometimes irritating going through like 50 threads with notifications only to find like 2 or 3 that actually have an update. but ur right this is far from being the worst thread regarding this. the Jackerman thread probably gets pinged 50 times a day lol.

Reactions: Mr. Incocknito

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
The Artist made a second Twitter for non Witcher related NSFW content.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Anychance you have kabal's latest set with Ciri and Anna?
Sorry for not answering sooner, I didn't see your question. I don't have full sets of Kabal's work, only stuff from r34 pages. Looking at the pixiv site the previews of the latest sets only show gore now.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Here's a few more sets I think are missing from the collection.

Are these made since 2022-06-01?

NixonVanZant

Sep 1, 2019
Are these made since 2022-06-01?
Yeah, here are the dates they were posted:

Contract in the sewers - 2022.06.18
A great view - 2022.07.24
An unconventional approach - 2022.07.30
Beast Lover - 2022.08.23
Soapy bath - 2022.09.01

Reactions: rf96

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
How many comics are there in the collection? because i'm not interested in pinups :( i want some text with the images