VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It gets better in the other chapters... It's the beginning... It's meant to be this way... ")
I quite agree with Cul-qui-pète. There shouldn't be a neighbour watching over the fence and calling the police because a mother and a daughter are in love with each other. Besides, who wouldn't fall in love with Desire?:D

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Well thank goodness I made a save before going too crazy lol...I got to one part that says Desire's perv level at 4 and needs to be at 12 so I guess I missed things for getting the level to increase so it was ready for the massage scene with Zoey...any console command at all for increasing perv level?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
HBKTheIcon69

You would probably have to use saveeditonline for that. I never had a problem with points but then I picked the options all the time that would get her to become a perv and or love and I never denied Liv anything.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Ok...I'll try to keep a lid on it, but WTF?

You create a really nice scene in the massage parlor. Women experimenting and being sensuous, exploring, growing, building desire...then splat! Like a tomato hitting the screen. It's your baby, but that makes no sense whatsoever. Wow. A game over? Maybe I'll be the only one to dislike it, but I think not. Hope you know what you're doing.

Also, forgot to mention, the image files were missing (or mislabeled) for those 'game over' scenes.
That has been fixed in the latest patch / download. The endings are there for a meaning... Jealousy is a bad feeling, and most people end whatever they have for it - so why not in a digital world where things are meant to be? That's my explanation lol :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
It looks like there was supposed to be audio added to this update, but the actual audio files didn't get put into any of the RPA files.

Also still some incorrect image labels.

See the linter report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also thezaner if this is your game, you should apply for the Developer badge!

Soulbro

Jan 14, 2022
I'm confused.
I want to try this VN but I'm not sure what the latest version is.
Here on F95 it says v0.4.5b but on Patreon/itch it's talking about v0.6.1.
Are you discussing issues with v0.4.5b or issues with v0.6.1 ?
I really want to buy this from itch and try it but not if the issues you are discussing affect v0.6.1.
Perhaps I'll wait for clarification.
Thanks

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
ok... Thanks for the list... that helps so so much... I have fixed these as well, and will be placing these new dists up ASAP. Thanks for the help and the error codes!

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I guess you learn something everyday... Never even seen lint in renpy... good to know...
THANKS!

• Red Heart
Reactions: guisti

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
HBKTheIcon69

You would probably have to use saveeditonline for that. I never had a problem with points but then I picked the options all the time that would get her to become a perv and or love and I never denied Liv anything.
Yeah it was my bad on just seeing where it showed the perv levels compared to each other on Desire being lower than Liv's. I as well didn't deny Liv anything although for both perspectives when getting massage from Zoey I got massage image errors of not present for both Liv and Desire.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 1634258

Overview:
With Rain Comes the Flood, A mother is reunited with her daughter after years of separation from her husband. Desire hasn't seen Liv in such a long time since Liv was only a child. Desire had to leave her husband, forcing Desire to leave her job as a therapist and her family life. This is their story of trials, romance, and keeping the family together.

As Liv learns the background of Desire, she soon realizes that there is something more than Desire has been secretive about for many years. Can Desire hold back enough, endure the taboo and love she has for her daughter, or will she let herself go with Liv and the fantasies which Liv's love brings?​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-04
Release Date: 2022-02-04
Developer: Stiffman Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: ANDROID* - TORRENT

Extras: Ingame Mod* - French translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1539227 View attachment 1539228 View attachment 1539231 View attachment 1539229 View attachment 1539230 View attachment 1539224
Please update to the 0.6.1 version :( svs and other sites have up to 0.4.5c

Reactions: guisti

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
HBKTheIcon69

Those error images should be fixed now as they uploaded a fixed version to the OP yesterday. Also 0.4.5c is already on the site in the downloads they just haven't updated the thread title. Many files on svscomics don't appear there till they have appeared here as whoever put the file there got it from here after they were uploaded here. That is why you check here if you see something has been posted there as chances are it's already here. Versions here are 1 version behind. When 0.6.1 was uploaded to patreon and after the tier wait the DEV posted 0.4.5 to the site themselves. When chapter 4 comes out 0.6.1 will be released here. SteveD was talking about where Liv and Megan were naked.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Went through the Gym/Message scene, then it jumps to the next morning with the mom "thinking" about what they did that night, but never showing it. A bug or just didn't feel like dealing with it?

Reactions: Udayana and guisti
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes