VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
it lags ....
I just updated to include a folder with ones that run better on my system, ffmpeg has the highest vmaf score (and has a fully unlocked bitrate), but could be improved in codec passes/compression. _AMC probably has the least lag, but is running the same codec video AFAIK.

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
This is fantastic! I love the de-censor. I'm greatly looking forward to all the improvements and other scenes to be done, but so far, great work!

rayanamukami

Jan 12, 2022
Thank you very much for sharing your hard work in porting over Wolf Girl With You to Android.
~ I'm also very much looking forward to your updates. :-3

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
I'm already working on the badroom scene, which is the last major part of the censorship in this game. (also would be easy to reuse for Christmas)

->if there's a quality issue with the AMC vs the ffmpeg, please reply, as AMC seems to be the best performing. The VMAF scores seem OK, but it depends on how it looks to you guys. blockyness, dithering, compression artifacts/bugs from the original video, anything. <-
I made the 4k upscale and in that process cleaned up a lot of the render noise/dither for upscaling, but I haven't applied any of those to this since its meant to go back into the game at a compressed bitrate.

Going to be doing the rest in the AMC encoder unless it looks too compressed, just note that all the scenes are still saved in an EXR format, which is bit-perfect from the extracted images(outside the decensored area), if you want a re-encode or if I want to apply filters for the edits in the future.

wellwellthenthen

Apr 7, 2021
This mf needs to release the dlc ffs :sleep:
That's how depression is, unfortunately. Dude lost his mom and his pet eel during the DLC's development process and with the whole pandemic scenario currently going on I don't expect him to be super resilient to all of the potential stress being thrown in his direction. It seems like other recreational activities like traveling via motorcycle is how he's coping and I don't think sitting in a cramped room stuck in Autodesk Maya all day long (knowing how painful the software can be at times) is a good way of relieving that stress and getting one's mind off things in comparison. Without knowing of these factors I don't blame the bouts of annoyance people have about the release but given the severity of what he's been dealing with I wouldn't reasonably expect anything for the time being. Life just works like that.

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
That's how depression is, unfortunately. Dude lost his mom and his pet eel during the DLC's development process and with the whole pandemic scenario currently going on I don't expect him to be super resilient to all of the potential stress being thrown in his direction. It seems like other recreational activities like traveling via motorcycle is how he's coping and I don't think sitting in a cramped room stuck in Autodesk Maya all day long (knowing how painful the software can be at times) is a good way of relieving that stress and getting one's mind off things in comparison. Without knowing of these factors I don't blame the bouts of annoyance people have about the release but given the severity of what he's been dealing with I wouldn't reasonably expect anything for the time being. Life just works like that.
Hmm... Then let's give him some time ig

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
Damn, that's my bad i didn't know that

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
there arent? The only uncensored releases have been his livestream pre-renders and a couple well decensored of preview images I make for basketweaving.
View attachment 1612019
yeah I was confused

this video is the reason of my confussion

if my eyes are fine, there aren't censured pixels on that cock and I thought there is a version uncensored

but the censorship of the game is also not that serious, so there is not much to worry or complain about, either.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes