Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Nope i reached 75 Mind Control and i got thanks for playing you reached the end of this version.
I just had that happen too. I had the events where the Justice League starts looking, then nothing right after the meeting where they spend all the time talking about Black Widow. I wonder if an event like the goons going after her at night or something can cause the Justice League/Black Widow storyline to fail to fire or something.

It did go to show that it's still not difficult to keep pace to get 95% MC in time even if you can't farm the Widow's pretty little ass all day long when you catch her. I'd wondered about that because in all previous non-savescum games I'd gotten fairly lucky and had captured Black Widow fairly early within about three tries and everything seems to go easier from there.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I wrote a long post with some tips in it a page or two back, but after playing some more I'd do it a little different. It's not that difficult, but I think the problem is most don't realize that a 'failure' is a win too, or at least a 'win-in-progress.' Do you know what happens if you save-scum pretty much everything? You max her at 75 mind control on about day 35 and never see much of any of the punishment content, as you basically never fail. I've played it through at least three times now without savescumming or cheating of any kind and I still get to 75 Mind Control on about day 60 and enjoyed all the punishment content as well.

First thing, reduce your expectations. You should expect with no anger or lust to fail training about 75% of the time, but that will generate anger which will then allow you to punish her for cash, which you can use to buy aphrodisiacs which will give you essentially a 50% percentage point advantage at first, which will increase with successes until you cannot fail and she masturbates it away. Therefore don't worry about failures, enjoy the punishment renders and save up for your next aphrodisiac. Make use of the 50% shortcuts often, especially if you chose 'Slave' or 'Masochist' in the beginning as you don't mind generating anger--it allows you to punish her more for cash. Talk to Harley for advanced punishments early or buy the devices from Catwoman to generate more cash per hour of punishment and don't worry if you spend basically all day removing her anger as that will just make the next aphrodisiacs come faster. Don't let her end the day with more than one anger point, make sure she earns cash for you with every other point.

When you first see Black Widow make capturing her your number one priority, forget about Diana unless it's to generate cash from punishments to get more cash for ambushes. Once you have Black Widow, farm her pretty little ass all day long until you've reduced her chance of escape to minimal and have generated enough cash from excess secrets to give Diana aphrodisiacs regularly. Eventually get into a schedule where you first whip/punish away Diana's overnight anger in the morning, then give her an aphrodisiac and train her until she masturbates away her lust, then go to Widow and bang her for more secrets/cash/overfuck to prevent escape.

You've got plenty of time in my experience, just don't expect it to ever get that easy.
For failing there is the real life..

Nobody play games for enjoying the failure.

Put different level, EASY|MEDIUM|HARD and problem solved.

If someone is psychopath/masochist that love fails, well that person can set level hard!

Groov

Dec 21, 2019
Fair enough, I don't know that much about civilian computers, I was just guessing. I do have about 15 hours or more playing it with no actual freezes, just that occasional momentary freeze-up.

Edit to add: I just had it happen to me, there was an event of some sort and when it stopped I couldn't click on anything and had to abort the game.

I have already looked at the logs, it looks like there is a memory leak, we need to wait for the fix

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
I rather enjoy this game. Got WW maxed out to 75 and had Black Widow captive for half that time. Game ends. If this game ever gets finished, it could be one of the better trainers.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I really think it would help for the dev to rethink the costs of items you can buy. Finally managed to get the chair but even with that it was tough to maintain getting her anger down. Masochism seems to fire rarely (at least in my play through). I think I'll wait for a while to see how this develops as right now with the screwy RNG it's painful.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
For failing there is the real life..

Nobody play games for enjoying the failure.

Put different level, EASY|MEDIUM|HARD and problem solved.

If someone is psychopath/masochist that love fails, well that person can set level hard!
I understand if you think of a failure in training as an abject fail it can be discouraging, but if you instead think of it as an opportunity to punish her it's less disheartening. As I discovered when savescumming, the primary difference is you don't see much of any of the punishment renders and some of those are amongst the best. Making it 'easier' would essentially just amount to removing a decent portion of the content.

I really think it would help for the dev to rethink the costs of items you can buy. Finally managed to get the chair but even with that it was tough to maintain getting her anger down. Masochism seems to fire rarely (at least in my play through). I think I'll wait for a while to see how this develops as right now with the screwy RNG it's painful.
I tend to agree that the punishment items seem to be overpriced and on an effect/dollar basis I can't really justify purchasing them, I just do so to see the extra renders. If you're playing Masochist the most effective strategy is to only use the one hour Bondage punishment until you've access to the more expensive ones as that gives you more chances at tripping a bonus. Thus do three 1-2 (anger reduction) one hour Bondage sessions as opposed to a 3-6 three hour whipping. Even after you've gained access to the ones that offer an average of ~4/hour anger reduction and $40/hour I find I seldom use them as unless you're trying to generate anger you'll seldom get enough of it to use them.

In the morning punish away her overnight anger to one at most, then try the extended training which allows for an extra chance to generate lust, you'll have ~50% of at least getting that, thus even if you fail the second one you've still accomplished something. Punish away anger again and try another long session where odds are you'll succeed the first one 60+% of the time and rinse and repeat. Later in the day, say after 18:00, try moving to quick sessions with only one check and this is where the better discipline methods can be used, but even so it's tough to get to ~8 anger which you need to avoid overpunishing her and losing the rest of the day. For the most part you don't really want to ever let anger accumulate to the point where you'd ever need to use the most efficient punishments, and by the time you do odds are you're on the way to an easy win anyways.

The RNG generator seems to be fine. Over the course of a full game you're going to have hundreds if not thousands of rolls and thus plenty of opportunities to hit unlikely combinations of back-to-back ones or twenties. The brain remembers those and tends to forget just how many chances you've had, it's an effect of 'confirmation bias.' In a typical game probability suggests that should happen on the order of 3-5 times.

Last edited:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Game could be really good if it wasn't so grindy and repetitive, no I don't want to do the same 3 things for 50+ days until it slowly unlocks a few new things

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like the concept, and the art is great and this could be an awesome game. My main issue with it is that it makes things run to hot on my laptop. It overheats the thing and makes it automatically shutoff. If this had a renpy conversion it would be so awesome.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
I like the concept, and the art is great and this could be an awesome game. My main issue with it is that it makes things run to hot on my laptop. It overheats the thing and makes it automatically shutoff. If this had a renpy conversion it would be so awesome.
your laptop may need a good cleaning, a heat past change, and a litle surelevation to cach more air for cooling (y)

Groov

Dec 21, 2019
For everyone whose screen froze on the mind control test. Try to up mind control at least to 5 only through poison ivy (it does not freeze), after that try to continue uping mind control in the usual way, it helped me.

UPD: it didn't help, freezes continue, only fast load safes help to get progress with these freezes.

These constant freezes together with this pseudo-random make the gameplay just awful.

Last edited:

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018
I rather enjoy this game. Got WW maxed out to 75 and had Black Widow captive for half that time. Game ends. If this game ever gets finished, it could be one of the better trainers.
How did you capture Black Widow? I sent those two subordinates to ambush but they lose every time.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes