justplainalex

Jun 24, 2017
So I don't know if this may work with others, but I managed to get around the "freezing" by:
1st: Doing a Quick Save Before the Mind Control Check
2nd: Loading the Quick Save and quickly hitting enter or left mouse
3rd: If QS and QL don't work, I returned to Title screen and loaded save from there, then did 1st and 2nd steps again.

I did NOT exit the game in any way while doing this. Since when it froze I could still load a game, but couldn't Save.

colin75

Sep 14, 2020
So I don't know if this may work with others, but I managed to get around the "freezing" by:
1st: Doing a Quick Save Before the Mind Control Check
2nd: Loading the Quick Save and quickly hitting enter or left mouse
3rd: If QS and QL don't work, I returned to Title screen and loaded save from there, then did 1st and 2nd steps again.

I did NOT exit the game in any way while doing this. Since when it froze I could still load a game, but couldn't Save.
Have you solved the problem ?

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Getting stuck at mind control and sometimes falling below zero on Anger not able to max WW above 14 Mind control. Any walkthrough of this game is appreciated Thanks

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Getting stuck at mind control and sometimes falling below zero on Anger not able to max WW above 14 Mind control. Any walkthrough of this game is appreciated Thanks
There isn't really a way to do a 'walkthrough,' but I can help you learn how to play.

When training, the longer sessions include an additional chance to increase Lust, thus even if you fail the second check and generate Anger, you'll still have the Lust from the first check. Punish away any Anger and the Lust will remain giving you a bonus on your next training session. Both Anger and Lust serve to give a 5% per point advantage or penalty to training, thus once you get Lust to 20 points over Anger you cannot fail, though once Lust gets to 30 she'll masturbate away all her lust and you'll have to start over for that day.

Don't do any punishments that can lead to negative Anger, you'll lose her for the rest of the day. As it stands, for low Anger levels the best choice if you picked Masochist, Slave or Bitch in the beginning is to do repeated Bondage sessions until her Anger is at one or zero. That will give you more shots to trip your bonus. For higher Anger levels you can buy more punishment devices from Catwoman that will generate more cash per hour, but don't use those once Anger gets too low, finish off her Anger (to '1' at most) with Bondage sessions.

Aphrodisiacs available from Poison Ivy give ten points of Lust, that translates to getting essentially a fifty percentage point bonus to a 1-100 roll, making success relatively easy as long as you remember to keep punishing away her Anger with every fail. Once Lust exceeds Anger by ~15, forget about worrying about Anger and take the shorter (50%) training sessions to get in more shots at that high Lust before the end of the day or it exceeds 30 and she masturbates it away.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
any save please guys
I've never done this before and can't seem to figure it out as civilian computers are not my forte. It's a '.nson' file and if I hit the 'attach files' button and try to upload it I get:

The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .rar, .zip, .7z, .swf, .save, .xml, .qsp, .sav, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif, .mp3, .mp4, .audio, .wav, .avi, .gifv, .vob, .webm, .flv, .wmv, .m4v, .rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .dat, .webp, .torrent

It just occurred to me maybe I could zip it. I've never actually done that before but in theory I figure it ought to work. I guess we're about to find out!

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Full save?
Let me know if that works. I'm kinda curious as I managed to get something uploaded but wouldn't know what to do with it were it me asking for the save. Just unzip it to the save folder I found it in?

As for being a 'full' save it's got Mind control at ~72 and I think I had all the punishment equipment and Black Widow in my dungeon. You don't want it too close to MC 75 because the moment you get there the game ends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ginpapi_9

ginpapi_9

Aug 8, 2020
Let me know if that works. I'm kinda curious as I managed to get something uploaded but wouldn't know what to do with it were it me asking for the save. Just unzip it to the save folder I found it in?

As for being a 'full' save it's got Mind control at ~72 and I think I had all the punishment equipment and Black Widow in my dungeon. You don't want it too close to MC 75 because the moment you get there the game ends.
It's works perfectly, as you say just unzip the file and you got it.

Always been like this when you need a save: dowload the compress file and then extract.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
It's works perfectly, as you say just unzip the file and you got it.

Always been like this when you need a save: dowload the compress file and then extract.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Thanks for the feedback, I've a basic idea of how computers operate on a hardware level and how software interacts with it but only ever try to do very basic things with Windows. I learned something from trying to fulfill your request, thank you too.

Just noticed that one doesn't have the Pillory, here's one that does:

Last edited:
Reactions: ginpapi_9

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
anyon having the issue where black widow blew up all your punishment shit and now theres no way to punish wonderwoman?
Yes. As soon as you can, dedicate your money to start trying to capture the Black Widow, do it constantly till when you get her, and then keep her under control. Always use the most expensive option, day and night.
But remember to save a lot of times in the game, unfortunately, the game has no memory when it comes to the punishment of Wonder Woman (e.g. the maximum of her resistance does not change, even if you are got the her to a high value), but it does have a memory for the black widow, every time she escapes, she learns and therefore her stats increase, but the ones of your goons don't, so, it is very much a matter of luck. The lack of capability of "learning" (well, just calculate new values but remembering the actual value), whether about Wonder Woman or about Black Widow, is actually the biggest criticism I can make.

Aug 29, 2017
Yes. As soon as you can, dedicate your money to start trying to capture the Black Widow, do it constantly till when you get her, and then keep her under control. Always use the most expensive option, day and night.
But remember to save a lot of times in the game, unfortunately, the game has no memory when it comes to the punishment of Wonder Woman (e.g. the maximum of her resistance does not change, even if you are got the her to a high value), but it does have a memory for the black widow, every time she escapes, she learns and therefore her stats increase, but the ones of your goons don't, so, it is very much a matter of luck. The lack of capability of "learning" (well, just calculate new values but remembering the actual value), whether about Wonder Woman or about Black Widow, is actually the biggest criticism I can make.
I've already caught black widow and gotten her resistance/ odds of escape or whatever super low but the punishment option Is still greyed out and my goons keep telling me I can't do it today because of damage suffered

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I think it is wrong to make a game just for the C drive, same if I put it on the external HD it will still use computer functions, such as memory and video. That is my opinion. But is your decision.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes