ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
the game did just come out today to 0.4 so.... but it is patreon wall locked
Yep, and unfortunately, it still keeps the same levels. From the indication, it seems to be able to get access to the previous versions of the game, you need to get at least to the third patron level, and to get access to the last version, you have to go to fourth level, 26USD (+tax, if applicable) a month. It includes other stuff, but if the main interest is this game, and if as I understood the delay between updates with contents can be quite long, it becomes very fast very steep cost. On the other hand, from what indicated on Patreon, his objective (there) was to reach 250 patrons, and he got already 244, so, he may not be interested in changing that.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Character models are nice, games pretty hot but the mechanics are pretty annoying to get the new scenes etc, not a fan at all, it's headache instead of an erotic game.

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
Here are a few, from random spots along the game. I think these are on the easiest level. File types not supported for attachment, so I zipped. They go in Data>Naninoveldata>Saves. Hope this works.

moralzandar

Aug 29, 2017
The are saying that they uploaded 0.4 but I cant seem to download it since the link broken.

bats

Apr 27, 2017
Did you unzip? They are numbered in the 50s, I think. So you will have to scroll a few pages through the save screens to find them.
es geht darum wenn ich die datei laden will kommt nicht ist nur am laden

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes