Feb 25, 2018
The links on the other website have been updated:
There's only one link and it's for the Windows version but it's on Mega:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: boomboom0

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
the grind is borderline imposible...and to much is left to ``luck`` otherwise cool game.....or maybe the game is geared to masochist

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
"Unique"
A trainer game in the DCU where you play the villain dominating heroines?
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-gunsmoke-games.326/
https://f95zone.to/threads/titans-trainer-v0-0-2b-silverstorm-studios.61583/

Other than it being a bit darker, which part is 'unique'?
I'm honestly curious. I love trainer games.
Don't forget Girls In The Big City, where you play Reverse-Flash in a sort of Flashpoint event, and have to train unpowered heroines to get back to your own reality. https://f95zone.to/threads/girls-in-the-big-city-the-worst.5498/

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
please tell me that " But watch out for your stupid lewd minions. They can ruin everything as always! " doesnt mean that I need to watch over some stupid guys

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I ave it working in c: - just extract there at first time
Not necessary. I extracted it where I had the other one (which is not c: nor any system folder), and it started. I used the rapidgator link to download it. On the other hand, it proposes to go straight for the "new game", it does not seem to recognise the saves from version 0.3.5.4.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Man, I don't know whether I just have shit luck or if the numbers are actually dirty stinking lies. It feels like with a DND system, you'd expect to win as often as you lose when the modifiers are equal, but this one feels like it's instead you are rolling a d1-5 while she rolls a d16-20.

So ok, cool, that just means that you need to abuse the system. You choose either slut (I think, it feels like the bonus occurred once over 500 training instances) or maybe slave? I went with masochist first and it just charges lust... which will quickly die away.

You then go with the 50% pussy. Why? Because it has both big anger AND big lust AND highest mind control chance. Though the one you want is anger. Because you want to punish her to then buy aphrodisiacs at the start of the day. Truthfully, I don't know whether the discount is even worth it, because I got it once and it was like that day was running with an invincibility star and I lost 6 times, and it was like an anchor. When you buy aphrodisiacs spam lips 50%. With this strat, you should get to 25% in about 15-20 days.

Then, I think something is straight up broken. The golden option that should help you a lot is the wand, but you should do it in one hour increments. There are three hour increments, isn't that easier/will prevent you from going insane? Well here's the deal sonny jim. It says you either get 1-6 (I think) lust or anger for each hour. But that is a provable lie, because the number range should be 3-18, but it is instead 1-18. And yes, I got 1 or 2 a lotttt.

Then there's this element of black widow trying to attack you I think (she keeps showing a screen with hero stamina +2) so you need to send the minions with money and the minions raping WW overnight so you need to buy a camera and catwoman shows up and sells the things that you can get to with Harley's menu and suddenly there are 500 things to buy but no money. You can make more money with Catwoman's stuff yes, but once again, that's assuming that it rolls high. Which with the rest of the game, I wouldn't bet on that chief.

I mean, am I missing something? Is there something in Wonder woman's talk menu where she tells you "I'm weak to blowjobs today". Because it just doesn't feel like it actually is random. It feels like its designed for you to fail.

Reactions: Raring

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The reviews are correct unfortunately this is a huge waste of time where you will be save scumming to progress.
But then you reach 100% corruption (I was on day 35) and there is nothing happening. I am not waiting until day 100 to find out whether something happens there or not. Just not worth your time.
The sex scenes with Black Widow were nice, but still not worth the effort.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes