ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I've already caught black widow and gotten her resistance/ odds of escape or whatever super low but the punishment option Is still greyed out and my goons keep telling me I can't do it today because of damage suffered
Sorry, I was not clear, and I realised in the rush, I even wrote a bit in "broken English". What I described, works if you do it before the Black Widow has destroyed your stuff. I had also the problem of having the stuff destroyed, and luckily I had a save to which I could back, but then I started saving all the time, so I could always go back.
Also, be careful, even if you got the Black Widow low, she will rapidly go back up, you really have to go visit are every couple of days or so to make sure she does not escape (and honestly, I almost never took secrets to sell, exactly because I was focusing on keeping her under control)

Last edited:

Mira80IT

Oct 16, 2017
Hey, anyone knows how to replay the animations in this game? And how many are there? So far only seen the kissing one at the start. Thanks in advance to anyone who will answer me!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hey, anyone knows how to replay the animations in this game? And how many are there? So far only seen the kissing one at the start. Thanks in advance to anyone who will answer me!
Sorry, can give you an answer, but it is not the one you want - though I may be wrong. As far as I could see, there is no way in which to replay the animations "gallery style", what happens, is that if you redo the same type of "training" event, then the same animation can be reused, and so you see it again.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Guessed as much, indeed. And do you know how many "animations" are currently in the game?
Did not count them, and did not do all the stuff, but from what I could see, there should be at least one animation for every "training" for when you succeed, plus there may be one or more extra, to avoid showing the same always - although in a couple of cases, I think the existing animations are used as "placeholder", i.e. a situation in which the animation played does not seem to be directly linked to training, but is from another training. Though that may change in future versions, I played 0.3.5, it's at 0.3.8, probably some content was added.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hametsu_Shiki

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Would be logical if you could get Wonder Woman and the other female villains and heroines pregnant at some point in the game. Would actually be the logical conclusion of the "training".

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Would be logical if you could get Wonder Woman and the other female villains and heroines pregnant at some point in the game. Would actually be the logical conclusion of the "training".
Well, that is logical, if you are already in the "pregnancy" thing ;-).
If one is in the "bad guy" optic, it is true that pregnancy would leave a kind of "permanent sign", something he may want, but it would also create a link, something he may not want. And if the goal is towards the "sex slave" direction, a pregnant one soon or later becomes a problem you have to handle.
So, it is perfectly legitimate for you to have that preference, but it does not really mean that is the logical conclusion - though the impression is that author of the game is not present (or not a lot) here, so to get your suggestion to the author, it may be better to use Patreon or their web site.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes