• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
they should add chance of pregnancy into the game
would add little more spice to the game

May 11, 2022
To be honest, with the new models for the characters they made, for whatever reason, they decided to make Wonder Woman and Harley Quin look infinitely worse, in my opinion and way less fappable.

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
To be honest, with the new models for the characters they made, for whatever reason, they decided to make Wonder Woman and Harley Quin look infinitely worse, in my opinion and way less fappable.
i agree that the new models are not as hot / good as they used to be, that is out of question, now , as for the reason why they did that is because basically the members of the team had lo leave all their data behind when they had to move out of their country. why dpo not make it as hot / good or similar as the old one? i am not programmer so i can not answer that question , just hope that they make a better version eventually.

Reactions: Disconnect Sealed

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
Is there a cheat for money? Console maybe?
You don't need it. Just always plan for giving her your strongest punishment at the last hour of the day. Even if it floors her. Especially if it floors her. You'll have plenty of cash.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes