• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
as much as i would like to play this game its just immposible for me i dont have ideea what the fuck am i supose to do everything so complicated ...... idk men i downloaded the game 4 times in hopes of an ingame walkthrough but nope i guess some game aren't supose to be played ...

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
as much as i would like to play this game its just immposible for me i dont have ideea what the fuck am i supose to do everything so complicated ...... idk men i downloaded the game 4 times in hopes of an ingame walkthrough but nope i guess some game aren't supose to be played ...
IK how you feel. when i first start this game. i thought it was going to be good. until i started playing this game. i still have no idea. there no tutorial. they don't tell you what to do. its like elden ring. you don't know where to go.

Reactions: Ecstazy22335

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Is this game even succesfully playable without cheats? You need water, you build a water tank, a new girl comes then you need water and energie. You try to be as fast as possible to get water and energie, a new girl wakes up then you need more water, energie and food. And so on -.-

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
This game would be so massively better if you were able to talk to girls more than once a day. It becomes unbearably tedious when a quest has 5 or 6 "come back tomorrows" for the same girl. Also on that note, it would also improve if there was an instant end of day button you could click while in base. Having to run down the clock, even fast forwarded, is the primary reason the game is tedious. Especially late in the game when you have enough research and technology to not have to scavenge for anything and the only thing you have to do is complete quests.

Reactions: maoleijiang

Bakaboka

Aug 20, 2020
Anyone else's game bugged to where you can't trigger any events? I'm on day 45 and I can't do Jack shit. Still can't even talk to the people during lunch or anything....

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
How many NTR scenes are there?
Woman from the game thumbnail has 1 scene after meeting mc in the "Who's the boss" quest.

Another girl gives a blowjob to 2 male characters who aren't the mc.

Another girl willingly has 2 sex scenes with futa against mcs wishes and a couple with another futa by mcs orders.

So, 5 if I am not missing any. There's also a blowjob and rape that happens with thumbnail chick that happens before meeting the mc.

quick edit: the NTR scenes are DEEP in the game. I mean, if you manage to figure out how to play the game, you're gonna be sitting for a couple of hours slogging through it to get to the scenes, which are near the end of the game so far.

Last edited:

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Really dumb question and maybe I missed this, but how do you find or get the data on new things to build, like the coal generator or new weapons? Kinda weird that I'm rocking out all over Texas in my snazzy heavy-lift Chinook but all I have to protect myself with is 9mm Tactical Tupperware... any moron who can read a blueprint can literally beat an AK47 receiver out of a freakin' SHOVEL. (Seriously, there's a dude who blogged doing exactly that with step by step photos!) You'd also think that a crew that can slap a Chinook together could also make some Molotov cocktails or other antitank weapons to drop from a chopper...

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
i had a problem with playing this game.i playing this game on android.
When i acsess for the 1'st time to chember and about to leave it, i cant just get to bunker map.when i click return it take me to chamber again and again.
Can anyone tell me how to play this on android.
Screenshot_20220624-123317_World After War.jpg

When i click the door, it takes me to following
Screenshot_20220624-123216_World After War.jpg

After i click on the return button (caz i want to enter the bunker ).it takes me back to chamber again as following
Screenshot_20220624-123317_World After War.jpg

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
i had a problem with playing this game.i playing this game on android.
When i acsess for the 1'st time to chember and about to leave it, i cant just get to bunker map.when i click return it take me to chamber again and again.
Can anyone tell me how to play this on android.
View attachment 1887668

When i click the door, it takes me to following
View attachment 1887667

After i click on the return button (caz i want to enter the bunker ).it takes me back to chamber again as following
View attachment 1887668
In your 2nd screenshot, click on the DOOR!

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
Can someone explain me the context of NTR in this game? do you whore the girls yourself out? or someone comes with a big dick and start stealing you the girls? context please i really need it before jumping to this

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes