1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Is it just me or did the characters faces change after like a week? Wrens closeup face looks like an Ood from Doctor Who.

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
game go back to main menu after the hypno video (not afraid of futa) is that the end

Last edited:

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
that bug in code which end game, it has been patched up as per game dev also it was a dirty build because he lost the hard drive and built it from backups just to make the release as said on Patreon.new version will hopefully come out today as said my him.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
World of Beauties [Update 3.5] Tiger gamer

Original Size Win/Linux: 888 MB
Original Size Mac: 865 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux:307 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 289 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Boring. Nothing happens. The interface needs looking at. Some sort of stats at the top left run through each other making it illegible. The text size varies too much. It is far too small to read. Too many grammar mistakes in the Engrish. It was just bad sorry. Bye.

Reactions: joetheflower

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hi !

I’ve been developing a game for two months on Renpy, and the pitch is: You play an amnesiac guy who wakes up from 4 years of cryostasis and who has to go through a rehabilitation institute for people out of coma.
There are futas and incest. (And both at the same time).

In short, all this to say that your scenario has a lot of similarity with mine, and I am sorry.

It’s not plagia because I just found out.

In any case your game is really good!

Good luck for your project man!

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
game go back to main menu after the hypno video (not afraid of futa) is that the end
i have the same problem so i dont knmow if is a bug or the end witch is wierd cuz i check the game files and there is more scenes like sex in the showers and the pool so if dev is here can you tell us if is a bug or end of the update???

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Up.3.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: beycoast62
May 25, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Weekend.rpy", line 261, in script
jump wewedinnerse
ScriptError: could not find label 'wewedinnerse'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Weekend.rpy", line 261, in script
jump wewedinnerse
File "D:\Game\Tiger gamer\WorldofBeauties-3.5(Securtiy_Department)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Game\Tiger gamer\WorldofBeauties-3.5(Securtiy_Department)-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'wewedinnerse'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
World of Beauties 3.5(Securtiy_Department)
Mon Oct 26 21:24:04 2020
```

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Up.4-uni APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
soo Dev. removed the futa scenes...
wait really?! that's the whole reason i was playing this game! i was reading some of the earlier comments complaining about there being too much futa content in the game and got really excited because i love futa stuff. i know that was like a different version of the game that use like a different game engine as well, but i didnt think that the dev would just scrap all the futa content because of those comments.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
wait really?! that's the whole reason i was playing this game! i was reading some of the earlier comments complaining about there being too much futa content in the game and got really excited because i love futa stuff. i know that was like a different version of the game that use like a different game engine as well, but i didnt think that the dev would just scrap all the futa content because of those comments.
ya
& guess what
it had alot of orgy's...
and multi scenes...
satisfying

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes