2.60 star(s) 12 Votes
Apr 27, 2023
Do " darker temptations" presented to MC mean male domination (in the broadest sense)?

If so, is this going to be a significant part of the theme of the story or not?

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 3382504
World of Secrets: Development Update #18

Dear Supporters,

It's with great excitement that we announce the time has come for Development Update #18. After a long and thrilling journey, we're on the cusp of completing this new version of "World of Secrets." And yes, you heard right: we've reserved this special release for the rare and somewhat magical occurrence of February 29th, which only comes around once every four years! This date is not just a release date for us; it also marks a pivotal moment where we begin the gradual transition into the main storyline of the game.

With this new release, we'll dive deeper into the narrative and start unlocking some of the major secrets within the World of Secrets universe. The dynamics between characters, the challenges, and the adventures will gain a new dimension. Our choice of this particular day to present this part of the game to you is driven by our desire to highlight the significance of this update for the future of the game and to share this special moment with you.

In our last update letter, we sought your opinions on the direction of future updates—whether you preferred large but infrequent updates or smaller, more frequent ones. We are grateful for your patience and support throughout this process. Based on the feedback from our community, we've decided to shape our game around bigger updates that occur less frequently. This means each update will be packed with more content, offering you a deeper and more satisfying gaming experience.

Along with this new update strategy, we plan to present our game in a series and episode format. This approach will ensure that each update delivers a complete story, providing you with a more consistent and engaging experience.

Your opinions have always been crucial in shaping the future of World of Secrets, and they will continue to be so. It's an honor and a thrill for us to embark on this new phase of the game with you by our side. We can hardly wait to bring this special update to you and are eager for you to join us in this transition towards the main storyline.

Thank you for your unwavering patience and support as we navigate these final stages of development. We're excited to unveil what we've been working on and even more eager to see where we go from here, with you at our side.

Keep an eye out for our next update and the upcoming adventures in World of Secrets!

Stay tuned for our next update, and enjoy the adventure!
With love, RWA Studios.
Add hints or atleast walkthrough mod pls, i tried playing this game more than 3 times but everytime i get stuck in swimming pool , i am unable to talk to maid ,i followed the written walkthrough when i reach home to talk to maid in swimming pool i couldn't do it and maid is stuck sitting near pool, Game looks good i want to play but can't proceed further:cry:.

Reactions: McZoy and filochard
May 9, 2017
Important Announcement

Dear Supporters,
At the "World of Secrets" team, we always aim to maintain transparent and direct communication with you. Today, we wish to share an important update regarding the release date of our game.
Recently, we have closely monitored incidents where developers of adult-themed games, similar to ours, faced bans on Patreon. These bans were issued despite the involved child characters being purely part of the narrative with absolutely no sexual content. In light of these developments, we felt compelled to reassess a similar story element within our game. Although it was not an easy decision, we found it necessary to remove a specific scene from our existing storyline to ensure full compliance with Patreon's Terms of Service.
Removing this scene required more than a simple change due to the interactive nature of our game. It necessitated a thorough retest of the game to ensure every detail is perfect before we present it to you. We believe this process will only enhance the gaming experience you anticipate.
Due to these adjustments, we need to delay the release of "World of Secrets" by a few days. However, we want to emphasize that this delay will be brief, lasting no more than 1 or 2 days, and certainly not extending beyond a week.
We apologize for this delay, but we are excited to offer a special sneak peek featuring new and thrilling aspects of our game during this period. We trust this will further increase your anticipation for the captivating world of "World of Secrets."
A definitive update on our game's release date will be shared with you at the earliest opportunity. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we encourage you to continue following us for more information and updates about our game.
The "World of Secrets" team is eagerly awaiting the chance to provide you with an unforgettable experience.
Keep an eye out for our next update and the upcoming adventures in World of Secrets!
Stay tuned for our next update, and enjoy the adventure!
With love, RWA Studios.
Join our RWA Studios Discord server, where the World of Secrets and more games will be created.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
What does it have to take for developer to stick to a fuckin release date for Christ’s sake? This is the second delay I’ve seen from a developer and both of the games I’m waiting on are probably guaranteed to come out next month all so they can get paid twice, the fucking bastards.

Last edited:

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
>no more than 1 or 2 days
>certainly no more than a week
>after all the previous delays
>enjoy the adventure

Oh I'm having a blast alright. just not with the game :KEK:
Actually he changed the post to now say 1,2 or 3 days. You can only lie for so long until someone notices little shit like that.

EDIT: they also just deleted the comment that had addressed that. The futures not looking good fellas.

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Interesting. I noticed that I was waiting for the announcement of THIS game. Usually, well, an update comes out - good. The update didn't come out - oh well, I can wait. And here, in this particular case, it’s really interesting what’s next. :)

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Important Announcement

Dear Supporters
we are having some problems removing the scene and due to these adjustments, we need to delay the release of "World of Secrets" by a few months. it should be ready by the and of 2025
With love, RWA Studios.
End of 2025? o_OWell, it is sad, really-reallly-really sad, but good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: Antera and radbaz31
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes