2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Dev got excellent characters, story set up and presentation. But ... they end up recycling everything into new games. There is never any continuity. It's difficult not to get hopes up but it's always the same .... never ending waiting followed by a let down. Meh!

Reactions: mafarus

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
I downloaded and tried the remake.
There are no questions about the illustrations - excellent, as in the original version.
The idea seems to be the same as in the original, so I'm just waiting. The idea is very good.
Two questions.
One subjective, not to the point - why did they give the main character an overly large butt? This is subjective, but the prototype had a chiseled figure, and the new version has a wider rear. The main character needs to eat less sweets or play sports :)
Now let's get down to business.
Why did you make a sandbox? A sandbox is always a complication of the game process, interaction between the user and the program. It is appropriate when it makes sense and the developers have enough patience to fully implement their plans.
Judging by the sandbox map, a gigantic number of potential locations - the developers have big plans, but their implementation will require a lot of work and time.
Yes, there are successful examples, the games “Man of the House” or “Mistwood Manor”, but such examples are rare, there are catastrophically few of them.
In this sandbox there are no hints yet - try to find a school or library on the map, you will see for yourself... you have to click at everything in order to continue the development of the plot.
If the developers decided to make a remake and abandon the first version, then they had good reasons for this, I accept this, respect and am grateful that the product was not abandoned. But please don't complicate the game unnecessarily.

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
I downloaded and tried the remake.
There are no questions about the illustrations - excellent, as in the original version.
The idea seems to be the same as in the original, so I'm just waiting. The idea is very good.
Two questions.
One subjective, not to the point - why did they give the main character an overly large butt? This is subjective, but the prototype had a chiseled figure, and the new version has a wider rear. The main character needs to eat less sweets or play sports :)
Now let's get down to business.
Why did you make a sandbox? A sandbox is always a complication of the game process, interaction between the user and the program. It is appropriate when it makes sense and the developers have enough patience to fully implement their plans.
Judging by the sandbox map, a gigantic number of potential locations - the developers have big plans, but their implementation will require a lot of work and time.
Yes, there are successful examples, the games “Man of the House” or “Mistwood Manor”, but such examples are rare, there are catastrophically few of them.
In this sandbox there are no hints yet - try to find a school or library on the map, you will see for yourself... you have to click at everything in order to continue the development of the plot.
If the developers decided to make a remake and abandon the first version, then they had good reasons for this, I accept this, respect and am grateful that the product was not abandoned. But please don't complicate the game unnecessarily.
Same i like the game and i want to play it but it's just too hard to play without hints, Everyone just want to enjoy the story and fap don't make things complicated unnecessarily, i had to discontinue the game in the middle after i failed to find a way.

Reactions: mafarus

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Same i like the game and i want to play it but it's just too hard to play without hints, Everyone just want to enjoy the story and fap don't make things complicated unnecessarily, i had to discontinue the game in the middle after i failed to find a way.
same. just gave up on it after 20 min. the sandbox has no hints, and hlf the time it just expects you to know where to go

Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

World of Secrets: Development Update #17

Dear Supporters,
As we approach the final stages of our latest version, we're thrilled to bring you Development Update #17. The journey has been exhilarating, and we're almost at the finish line. Only a few tweaks and testing phases remain before we can release this new episode to you. Brace yourselves for new characters and adventures that will unfold in this version. We also want to remind you that we've made some adjustments to our roadmap, clarifying some parts of the game that seemed stuck or unprogressive.
An important matter where we need your immense support is regarding our update strategy. We're considering a community vote to decide our path forward. Originally, we planned frequent but minor updates, gradually building the game with a limited number of scenes. However, we're contemplating a shift towards fewer, but larger updates – think in terms of 1500-2000 renders and 10-20 animations. This means working longer on each update and releasing a few significant ones each year. Depending on your preference for either larger, less frequent updates or smaller, more frequent ones, we might also adapt the game's narrative structure to a season and episode format.
Your input is vital in shaping the future of World of Secrets. Whether you prefer grand, sweeping updates or frequent, bite-sized ones, your voice will guide us. This decision is not just about game development; it's about how we, as a community, want to experience this journey together.
Stay tuned for more details on the voting process and how you can make your voice heard. Your involvement goes beyond just playing; it's about co-creating this incredible world with us.

Thank you for your unwavering patience and support as we navigate these final stages of development. We're excited to unveil what we've been working on and even more eager to see where we go from here, with you at our side.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
World of Secrets: Important Poll

Dear Supporters,
An important matter where we need your immense support is regarding our update strategy. We're considering a community vote to decide our path forward. Originally, we planned frequent but minor updates, gradually building the game with a limited number of scenes. However, we're contemplating a shift towards fewer, but larger updates – think in terms of 1500-2000 renders and 10-20 animations. This means working longer on each update and releasing a few significant ones each year. Depending on your preference for either larger, less frequent updates or smaller, more frequent ones, we might also adapt the game's narrative structure to a season and episode format.
Your input is vital in shaping the future of World of Secrets. Whether you prefer grand, sweeping updates or frequent, bite-sized ones, your voice will guide us. This decision is not just about game development; it's about how we, as a community, want to experience this journey together.

Stay tuned for more details on the voting process and how you can make your voice heard. Your involvement goes beyond just playing; it's about co-creating this incredible world with us.
Thank you for your unwavering patience and support as we navigate these final stages of development. We're excited to unveil what we've been working on and even more eager to see where we go from here, with you at our side.
With love, RWA Studios.

Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
World of Secrets: Important Poll

Dear Supporters,

With love, RWA Studios.
Larger update every 3-4 months sounds good, small updates are annoying.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Why MC looks like a woman? If dev wanted Trans Protagonist, he should have created that from start. Instead we got devs barely hidden fetish

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Larger update every 3-4 months sounds good, small updates are annoying.
I completely agree. There are games where the developer will add 1 scene with a dozen pictures and make an update. It's annoying. You think, now something cool is going to happen! And there are 30 seconds of screen time and nothing interesting :) As for the game as a whole (I was very interested in the abandoned version, but the new one gives me hope) - I hope you can create a top product. The pictures, the idea and its potential have all the makings. Good luck.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes