2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

kimyu

Nov 5, 2023
so roadmap says i need
to wait for news from the parlor
go to the library to discuss the project which i already did
go to art class did that too
wait for text from lucy
and obtain signature whici im pretty sure i also did am i missing something i talked to anna at the pool again and the mc said he was going to see a friend but cant find anything
So replayed it and got the the same spot only difference is i talked to Monica at night about swim lesson and i realised that the text Barbra restarts when you leave to a new area ervery time which could be the reason i can't meet her at the library not sure how to fix that tho judging by the screenshots at the front page there is atleast one more scene with the tattoo artist and possibly the art class but not sure how to get them

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldOfSecrets-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Lemon07

Nov 26, 2023
can someone make a perfect walkthrough of this game and when will be next update will come?? release date ???

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
bsase (1).png
World of Secrets: Development Update #14

Dear supporters,

We're thrilled to step into a new era filled with eagerly awaited updates. Here's a glimpse of the exciting features we've prepared for you in the upcoming v0.1.1a version, set to release on December 4th.

Sound and Ambiance Effects: Our latest update enhances the game with over 200 new ambient sounds and audio effects. Each scene will now be more lifelike and immersive, bringing every step and interaction within the game to life with vivid realism.

Open World Experience: World of Secrets is evolving into a more open and interactive realm. We're enriching your character's daily life with a more authentic and personalized experience.

Clothing Store: Step into our newly interactive changing rooms in the clothing store.
Your Personal Locker at School: Your locker at school is now interactive. Peek into other students' lockers too, although they're locked for now. Future updates might hold the key to unlocking them.
Bathroom Breaks: Your character can now realistically address their restroom needs while at school. These essential visits have the potential to unlock unique events and interactions, enriching your gameplay with new layers of depth and realism.
Innovative Television System: Your character can now flip through various TV channels at home. Each channel offers different programs, series, movies, and documentaries.

Interact Anytime: Click on the TV whenever you want to explore different channels.
Dialogue Options: Watching different content will unlock new conversation options with other characters. Discuss that sci-fi series you watched or the latest documentary, showcasing your character's expanding knowledge and conversational skills.
Trigger Special Events: Some TV programs might even set off unique in-game events or quests.
This addition is more than just entertainment; it's a platform that contributes to the personal growth and unfolding stories of our characters.

The Ongoing Major Update Process: Alongside the v0.1.1a update, we're tirelessly working on subsequent major updates. Plans for v0.1.2, v0.1.3, v0.1.4, v0.1.5, and our major leap, v0.2.0, are well underway. With each update, we aim to expand the World of Secrets universe, making your gaming experience even more enjoyable.

We can't wait for you to experience these enhancements and thank you for joining us on this journey. Your support and feedback have been invaluable in shaping World of Secrets into the game it is today.

Stay tuned for December 4th, when the v0.1.1a version drops, marking another milestone in our shared adventure!

With love, RWA Studios.

Reactions: Th3N5
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes