2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Yep tried it again today, and sandbox is super annoying... few times i had no idea where to click to where to go next. Just wasting time. Previous one was a lot better and interesting.

Reactions: Grelk

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
So, firstly, they originally released it on 'Monday Dec 4th' so the poster said but they realized they made a mistake after people wrote comments on their wall saying that it's already past and changed the date to 'Monday Dec 6th' - yes, that's what they changed it, too. Secondly, the v0.1.1a update didn't even show any cutscenes, it just showed the mc going to the bathroom, what the changing rooms looked like inside and showed how to watch tv with the tv remote on the side of the screen. Fun, right?

Thirdly, they said they were going to release the second half (v0.1.1b) 1-2 days after the release of 1a. When asked about it, they said and I quote "We actually released the game on December 10th. The post was published on December 2nd. So today or December 13th at the latest, version 0.1.1b of the game will be released to our boss users." So to sum up, they released it on the 6th and said it was released on the 10th. They said the second half would be released no later than the 13th, well the 13th is today. So they either need a fucking calendar for Christmas or they are just stringing people along with lies.

Last edited:

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
so is this the remake of the silent house game and is this tags still coming to the game ?
{Planned future Tags: Anal Sex - Bdsm - Cheating - Footjob - Group sex - Lesbian - (Optional Male Domination) - (Optional Female domination) - (Optiona Futa/Trans) - (Optional Trap) - (Optional NTR)}

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
Stay tuned for December 4th, when the v0.1.1a version drops, marking another milestone in our shared adventure!

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Game looks awesome but very hard to play , VN was good making it Sandbox was worst decision , atleast add in game clues or walkthrough mod to make it playable.

Jamalhdd

Dec 31, 2023
Hi does anyone know how to play this game I am stuck I do not know where the goals are and how to walk in the story help me.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes