2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

I literally thought someone stole the game.
I really have a serious question. Is dev going through some phase or something. First rework of Lust of Pain and now remake of Silent House with name change:oops: And in this remake MC is still :WaitWhat: Sissy looking? At least change him up a bit. The tomboy in my area is more masculine than MC.:confused:

Someone do tell what changed in this REMAKE!

Last edited:

Berqz

Aug 19, 2022

I literally thought someone stole the game.
I really have a serious question. Is dev going through some phase or something. First rework of Lust of Pain and now remake of Silent House with name change:oops: And in this remake MC is still :WaitWhat: Sissy looking? At least change him up a bit. The tomboy in my area is more masculine than MC.:confused:

Someone do tell what changed in this REMAKE!
Something similar happened

Reactions: ash996

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So what changed from the previous iteration? Didn't play this one and probably won't. From the comments, engrish didn't improve (though their patreon posts are in good english), MC still looks like a lesbian, script bugged with the relationship defining. Just a useless sandbox added?

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Silent House was promising, I was quite eagerly awaiting to see where it was going. Why remake it? Who the fuck was asking for a sandbox? What important gameplay elements can they possibly have planned that need an open world immediately? A sandbox for no reason makes the world feel empty and wastes the player's time. Advance the story, fill the world and if you have tons of events that are easier to manage with the help of sandbox, add it then. Yes, programming professionals: you can add/open up game features at any time, not just at the beginning.

The worst part about the unnecessary remake was that I have no clue who the fuck is in charge. Is this going to be a game by committee where player whining has input? Probably not, MC model is still the same. Can I trust the devs to stand by their vision? I don't fucking know, some tags have disappeared. Given that this isn't the only remake under their belts, the endless flip-flopping does not fill me with confidence for the future. The devs need to sort out their own house before committing to any games.

Kayzua

May 12, 2017
I played it and I can safely say the first one was better. This new one's intro is just way more problematic, I mean one simple fix is to just go back to making Anna his Mum/caretaker and get rid of the Nun bit at the beginning also I kinda miss the stats from the first one but understand maybe not keeping them so your not locked out of things in the future.

But over all like the first one I still like it, keep it up :)

Reactions: enfuego

Kayzua

May 12, 2017
Too bad the MC looks like a woman.
From the top it is slim and the bottom is that of a curvaceous woman. :unsure:

I kind of like that the MC is sissy/girly looking character cause it makes the sneak attack of them stealing all the girls way more interesting ( Imagine a jock side character dating or trying for a hot girl only for the MC who looks like girl in a girly outfit or dress to roll up and take said hot girl from the jock side character, he then runs home to cry only to then find out that his sister, his mother and then just for good measure his dad too are all taken and banging this girly looking guy while cries in the corner) Sissy/girly looking MC's are a plus because then you can bang everything and NTR every jerk and asshole character for the fun of it. :ROFLMAO:

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes