2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I really wish the devs would listen to the comments here.

They're not very receptive to criticism, so I don't think they're going to pay much attention to opinions, such as trying to make the mc a little more "neutral" for the male audience, the mc at the beginning is neutral (later you choose your route)
That's the whole issue here. And the poor translation into a more flowing English dialogue.
There are tons, and I mean TONS! :cautious: Of comics out there that have done it right. Start with a male that is believable and change the MC's appearance according to the player's choices. It means more renders, but that is just the way it is.

The devs are just hurting themselves by not interacting here.
They could have a representative who interacts with members here since they are not native English speakers.

Since the art is at this high of a level there is no reason to have the game fail because of cultural misunderstandings.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
not for nothing but the MC looks like a female Dike/Butch character with make up on trying to look like a man:eek:o_O (things that make you go buhhh!!) but i will try this out and put that aside to try and enjoy this

Reactions: Moleman111

ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023
people, I'm stuck in the very beginning of the game already ... what should I do here? I poke everything that is on the map, but nothing comes up, and I already did everything I could at the beginning of the game to school,,, what does the typer do ???

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
people, I'm stuck in the very beginning of the game already ... what should I do here? I poke everything that is on the map, but nothing comes up, and I already did everything I could at the beginning of the game to school,,, what does the typer do ???
Try the white house's at the top of the right near your backpack.

last yedi

Dec 5, 2019
where is the bedroom, mc say he is tired and should go to bed, but i can't find it anywhere, there is only 1 room say "bedroom" but i can't interact with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Berqz

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
In the new version, the relationship progress is the same as before the remake, or are there sex scenes?. Is there any new content here?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
not for nothing but the MC looks like a female Dike/Butch character with make up on trying to look like a man:eek:o_O (things that make you go buhhh!!) but i will try this out and put that aside to try and enjoy this
Yeah, dev should make his lips narrower, shorten the eyelashes (a lot) and intensify his eyebrows. The Eyes are too round. Add few face hairs or so,like Jack. And his haircut. pls

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
So they restart the game with the MC now grows up without a mother and father, his previous mother is now just the housekeeper that's like a "sister" to the MC. And then the first words out of the MC's mouth to the teacher after class... "I just... help my mother out with household chores when I get home".........
/smh

Also having a sandbox mode without a hint or quest system is a big no no.
:confused:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I really wish the devs would listen to the comments here.

That's the whole issue here. And the poor translation into a more flowing English dialogue.
There are tons, and I mean TONS! :cautious: Of comics out there that have done it right. Start with a male that is believable and change the MC's appearance according to the player's choices. It means more renders, but that is just the way it is.

The devs are just hurting themselves by not interacting here.
They could have a representative who interacts with members here since they are not native English speakers.

Since the art is at this high of a level there is no reason to have the game fail because of cultural misunderstandings.
Meh. I was gonna give this a wait and see if they changed things. But from their previous comments, acting like all the feedback here has been awesome sauce, dbling down on femboy; The only thing I can think is they're targeting dysphoric ppl without knowing/acknowledging that. A tiny audience sample I am *not* a part of, and have no interest in pretending I am in a game. I'd rather play a full on NTR game than play a femboy in transition. This game, like the previous it's based on, goes to ignore, as well as the devs if they have an account.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
In general, i like the game hopefully the dialogs (or translation) get a lot better with the next update or a WT mode.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes