2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
Personal and honest opinion, the first version of this game was much better, it was a game that just needed to improve its story a bit and be more creative... and yet the developers made a sandbox mode recycled from other games to try to cover all those shortcomings, a shame, it was a good game but it was self-sabotaged by its own creators.

PS: advice for other Devs who read this, if you are going to use a sandbox mode, do not use the one in this game where you have to "walk" everywhere, it is annoying and also unnecessarily increases game times and makes it more of a "clicker" than Another thing, not to mention that if for some reason you lose your saves then when the game has much more content you will have to redo all that "clickers" process, and believe me you will not want to play this type of sandbox 2 times because it is very annoying in several ways In my opinion, these types of sandbox modes are already in 2020.

Moral: if you have something good and want to improve it, worry more about the story and creativity than about the technical details...they went from 4/5 to 2/5 stars.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
I see an "Abandoned" tag on Silent House thread, so this game is a remake version in a sandbox style? such a pity. we already got a bunch of shitty sandbox games. too many times you just aimlessly click here and there for more than 10 mins and still don't know how the fuck to proceed

WShatn

May 21, 2020

World of Secrets: Learn About Our Vision
Dear followers,
First of all, we want to express our sincere gratitude for your overwhelming support, even though it's only been one day since the release of the Prologue version. Your encouragement truly motivates us, and we cannot thank you enough.
We understand that some concerns and misconceptions have arisen regarding the Prologue version of the game, and we're here to address them and provide you with more information.
We want to clarify that the main character in "World of Secrets" is not identified as either MALE OR FEMALE.
We've carefully crafted the character's traits and behaviors to avoid any specific gender association, ensuring a neutral portrayal. As you progress through the game, your choices will define the character's personality and impact their appearance, including clothing choices. If you wish to truly embody the character's unique identity, be mindful of your decisions.
Our protagonist is a complex character, embodying a mix of hardworking and intelligent qualities while grappling with self-confidence issues and uncertainties about their gender identity.
Regarding the game being a Sandbox, this decision was made because we found it impossible to fully convey this story solely as a visual novel. We aspire to create a rich gaming experience that extends beyond the typical confines of a visual novel, making it suitable for platforms like Steam. In the near future, we'll share our roadmap, revealing how the main story will unfold in future updates, filled with captivating content and branching paths. Our plan includes developing additional scenarios as DLC, further enriching the game's narrative and gameplay. Be assured that we'll be putting great emphasis on development updates, and we'll make sure to share them with you regularly.
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask on our Discord server. Please note that only the developers can provide accurate information about the game. Rest assured, we will always provide you with the correct and up-to-date information.
Once again, thank you for your incredible support. Your enthusiasm fuels our passion, and together, we'll continue building the captivating world of "World of Secrets."
Let the journey of secrets unfold!
Sincerely,
Vilkas
Join our Vilkas Creative Discord server, where the World of Secrets and more games will be created.

Last edited by a moderator:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Dev just clarified that the MC is supposed to be a Male. They chose to use a female model because they're trying to make the character androgynous on purpose.

It's a futa/trans game. Time to ignore and move on. There is no female MC route.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I will be as respectful as I can: the same devs who decided to remake their previous game to make every female character look like a duck are now offering the players a new project where the male MC seems like he's transitioning from Brenda to Jack but isn't even taking enough hormones. I can't possibly understand how you can put your time and work into something to then sabotage your own project by making such absurd decisions.

SoooGodddd

Nov 18, 2021

Dear followers,
First of all, we want to express our sincere gratitude for your overwhelming support, even though it's only been one day since the release of the Prologue version. Your encouragement truly motivates us, and we cannot thank you enough.
We understand that some concerns and misconceptions have arisen regarding the Prologue version of the game, and we're here to address them and provide you with more information.
First and foremost, we want to clarify that the main character in "World of Secrets" is a MALE, not a female.
We've carefully crafted the character's traits and behaviors to avoid leaning towards any specific gender, ensuring a neutral portrayal. As you progress through the game, your choices will define the character's personality and impact their appearance, including clothing choices. If you wish to truly embody a male character, be mindful of your decisions.
Our protagonist is a complex character, embodying a mix of hardworking and intelligent qualities while grappling with self-confidence issues and uncertainties about their gender identity.
Regarding the game being a Sandbox, this decision was made because we found it impossible to fully convey this story solely as a visual novel. We aspire to create a rich gaming experience that extends beyond the typical confines of a visual novel, making it suitable for platforms like Steam. In the near future, we'll share our roadmap, revealing how the main story will unfold in future updates, filled with captivating content and branching paths. Our plan includes developing additional scenarios as DLC, further enriching the game's narrative and gameplay. Be assured that we'll be putting great emphasis on development updates, and we'll make sure to share them with you regularly.
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask on our Discord server. Please note that only the developers can provide accurate information about the game. Rest assured, we will always provide you with the correct and up-to-date information.
Once again, thank you for your incredible support. Your enthusiasm fuels our passion, and together, we'll continue building the captivating world of "World of Secrets."
Sincerely,
Vilkas
They edited this text, this place has changed.

"We want to clarify that the main character in "World of Secrets" is not identified as either MALE OR FEMALE."

SoooGodddd

Nov 18, 2021
Dev just clarified that the MC is supposed to be a Male. They chose to use a female model because they're trying to make the character androgynous on purpose.

It's a futa/trans game. Time to ignore and move on. There is no female MC route.
I guess not like that.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I guess our lil white boy will be shifting from left to right.
What does the color of his skin matter? I guess you see everyone in terms of race first. You have a sad life.

You know what's really sad? My comment will get deleted for being Off-Topic. That will limit the number of members who will judge you by your actions and not how you look.

I like taking screenshots. It preserves the erasure of history and I don't mean the history sitting on my hard drive. Delete away MFs :cool:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Dear followers,
First and foremost, we want to clarify that the main character in "World of Secrets" is a MALE, not a female.
We've carefully crafted the character's traits and behaviors to avoid leaning towards any specific gender, ensuring a neutral portrayal. As you progress through the game, your choices will define the character's personality and impact their appearance, including clothing choices. If you wish to truly embody a male character, be mindful of your decisions.
Sincerely,
Vilkas
They sure are professionals at bullshitting... err I mean at PR. I feel like I read some corporate message from Activision or EA :4Head:

If they were as good with the script...

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I don’t understand why start a new project when the previous one is only at the very beginning? Such dispersion of forces and time usually does not lead to anything good.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
where the male MC seems like he's transitioning from Brenda to Jack
Don't you mean Jack to Brenda? But I agree with your comment.

I worked with this team for a while, and they seemed to be very organized. My personal opinion is that it is a cultural thing and poor implantation of what they wanted to achieve.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Seems like no matter what route you choose... "He" still look like a sissy in both WTF Just look at the Banner
And instead of making "Silent house" better, they made this remake a sandbox:FacePalm:
This is Dead on Arrival.
Instead of remaking a NEW AVN, just focus on Lust of Pain and they also did a remake of that one :sleep:

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
I'm interested to see how this plays out; it reminds me of Taffy Tales, you can choose to be the dominant pimp or the submissive NTR slut and with WAY better graphics. But given their track record after hard analysis and comments I'm on the fence on whether this game will be a success or not. Guess it's best to let time do the work and we will see.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes