Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I don't understand why NO ONE would look for a missing student after an attack, makes no sense at all

Reactions: ponk01

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
How does the girl you are on a date with vanish amidst a monster attack, and MC's like "...shame." before he thrusts himself penis-first back into the heavy-petting zoo that is this academy? GIMME BACK MY GOBLIN CUTIE YOU BASTARD!*meets Saffryn* not what i meant but thank you

Last edited:

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
How does the girl you are on a date with vanish amidst a monster attack, and MC's like "...shame." before he thrusts himself penis-first back into the heavy-petting zoo that is this academy? GIMME BACK MY GOBLIN CUTIE YOU BASTARD!*meets Saffryn* not what i meant but thank you
There were several scenes where Aurum worries about/speculates about Nook's whereabouts, and the first thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was trying not to overload the story with Aurum moping/freaking out about Nook, but I did make sure to include 3 or 4 instances where he expresses his concern. Was that not enough?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There were several scenes where Aurum worries about/speculates about Nook's whereabouts, and the first thing
I was trying not to overload the story with Aurum moping/freaking out about Nook, but I did make sure to include 3 or 4 instances where he expresses his concern. Was that not enough?
If I was in his shoes I'd have been shitting bricks. Having said that he was at least somewhat reliant on Ember to help him investigate the beach safely and had no other leads. It wasn't what I, and probably most of the rest of us would have done in the sense that he didn't completely lose his shit, but I'm not sure that's a bad thing for the purpose of the story.

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
Been playing for about an hour but I have to ask, how long until you get to attend WCA or is this one of those games where you never become a student and are forced to be staff?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Been playing for about an hour but I have to ask, how long until you get to attend WCA or is this one of those games where you never become a student and are forced to be staff?
I don't think turning the MC into a student is going to happen.

Reactions: JJDrakken

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
God no, idly musing as to the fate of a girl you like that vanished under mysterious and violent circumstances 3-4 times over the space of a week is jarringly callous actually. Problem is knowing now what likely happened (out of mana, stuck in another dimension) doesn't leave you any routes to discovery other than the half cat guy's account of events. Aurum just seems stunningly unconcerned (other than mentioning it a few times to himself). It's really the only problem i have with the whole thing (i played from the beginning). Not to mention Ember, the supposed security for the school, seemed to dismiss her disappearance entirely. If i could suggest anything it would be to have aurum witness at least the appearance or possibly the closing of the portal before losing consciousness. Then its just a matter of an edit or 2 to his musings about her abscence, believing she has gone through the portal and wondering why she has not returned. Then half cat guy can mention the massive mana drain of emergency portals to give him reassurance.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Also, I believe we would have to switch genders to....

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So far i have to say this is one of my favorite games. So many good characters that just make you want to hug them :D
I really liked the ability to try and redeem Cecilia from the previous update, love the the River story so far and characters like the ghost girl and Wither both bring some small bits of sadness into the game. Looking forward to the next few updates cause when the "end of content" line showed it was like finishing a good book and knowing the sequel is still some way off from release.

Keep it up and good luck.

PS: i miss my cute Goblin girl Nook, but more goblin girls is appreciated ;)

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
God no, idly musing as to the fate of a girl you like that vanished under mysterious and violent circumstances 3-4 times over the space of a week is jarringly callous actually. Problem is knowing now what likely happened (out of mana, stuck in another dimension) doesn't leave you any routes to discovery other than the half cat guy's account of events. Aurum just seems stunningly unconcerned (other than mentioning it a few times to himself). It's really the only problem i have with the whole thing (i played from the beginning). Not to mention Ember, the supposed security for the school, seemed to dismiss her disappearance entirely. If i could suggest anything it would be to have aurum witness at least the appearance or possibly the closing of the portal before losing consciousness. Then its just a matter of an edit or 2 to his musings about her abscence, believing she has gone through the portal and wondering why she has not returned. Then half cat guy can mention the massive mana drain of emergency portals to give him reassurance.
Fair point. I was trying to avoid the tone of the story going too dark, as it IS an AVN, and a lot of my community has asked me not to abuse pathos as a storytelling mechanic lol. But I'll definitely consider your suggestion, as it does make a lot of sense.

So far i have to say this is one of my favorite games. So many good characters that just make you want to hug them :D
I really liked the ability to try and redeem Cecilia from the previous update, love the the River story so far and characters like the ghost girl and Wither both bring some small bits of sadness into the game. Looking forward to the next few updates cause when the "end of content" line showed it was like finishing a good book and knowing the sequel is still some way off from release.

Keep it up and good luck.

PS: i miss my cute Goblin girl Nook, but more goblin girls is appreciated ;)
Hey, thank you for your kind words! Nook's reappearance is on its way, and I have even more goblins to show you as well.

i see h-scene warning was removed

is there still a wt/hint system to ensure content is not missed?
The only warnings I left in were for content that some might find objectionable. I will always warn you when you're about to skip content, such as the Harpy Girl.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
This is a question with a complicated answer, and I suppose it depends on what you're trying to get out of the experience. Do you get to be a student? No, because being a student leaves you with no way to make a living, and no way to make a difference. Do you get the ability to travel to other worlds? Absolutely. You don't need to be a student to do that. Will you be stuck as a Janitor? Absolutely not. The three planned story arcs are Season 1: Janitor, Season 2: Security, and Season 3: Counselor. I have another, fourth arc that I'm mulling around, but I'm keeping that under wraps for now. You will have lots of ways to interact with the girls, be they students, faculty, or otherwise, in the many positions you take under your service to WJC, and an hand to play in what WJC will become.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.5.8
Size 510 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

D1bacle

Mar 3, 2021
Is telling Sera what happened canon? I didn't tell her but MC woke up afterwards worrying about her getting into trouble about it. Sorry if its mentioned somewhere already 50 pages is a lot to skim through.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Where is version
It is not here...
PC and MAC are on 0.1.5.8. Android is on 0.1.5.81. The difference is that all the Gallery variables in .81 have been changed over to Integer variables to support the Character Book system, and it requires you to restart the game for the variables to be set correctly. All of the same content is still there in both versions.

The reason for the split was that, when I pushed .8, I didn't realize that APK packages that were over 2gb in size just don't work on Android devices, and I had already changed all the variables and inserted the new Character Book feature then. So when I trimmed the project and reuploaded the Android version to one that actually worked, it shipped with the new variables in the .81 version.

Did the update have like one sex scene or did i miss some thing I do like it so far but i hope there will be more sexy time cause right now way to much talking
I will be adding one more scene to this project before I finalize season 1 and it will be an H scene that I know a lot of people have been waiting for. This update was VERY heavy on story.

Is telling Sera what happened canon? I didn't tell her but MC woke up afterwards worrying about her getting into trouble about it. Sorry if its mentioned somewhere already 50 pages is a lot to skim through.
Yeah, I forgot to account for conditional dialogue there. That was 100% my fault.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes