Jul 18, 2018
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GAME FOR THE SUDDEN LOUD ASS NOISES... Jesus Christ, gave me heart attack. Good job, you achieved putting someone in a state of "heart no work nomore" (y) Legit tho, got me good XDD
EDIT: FUCKING AGAIN WITH THE HORROR GIRL... TWICE!!! IT'S LATE AT NIGHT YOU ASS

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port World's Crossing Academy [v0.1.4s] APK -

Reactions: VictorSeven

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Just do your thing, don't listen too much to what people doesn't want. I prefer people who mentions what they like and want more of rather than I don't like that, I didn't like that.
It's your game, try to please people sure, but you are the one that has to enjoy working with it and hopefully completing it.
Good luck to you!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I am no game dev myself, but maybe ask other devs here that you see, that seem cool? Ask for their advice? I wouldn't be surprised if most of their first games ended mostly because being nice and trying to please all didn't work. Not sure if people here even consider the aspect that they are pushing their load on the dev when they do stuff like that, probably not.. ah well :)

edit: I'm a strong believer of being kind, take advice you like and or not and change it to more pleasing for you, but do your own thing.

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, is this like a choice game?
Like, can you miss content or can you experience everything in one save?

I really would not like another game where I end up with half a dozen save files and end up forgetting which has what progress...x.x

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
So, is this like a choice game?
Like, can you miss content or can you experience everything in one save?

I really would not like another game where I end up with half a dozen save files and end up forgetting which has what progress...x.x
From the beginning, I'm designing this to be a game where you won't miss anything. A lot of people are asking for more choices, but I'm just working on Skip menus so you can skip the scenes with the girls you're not interested. Even the "secret" girls will be discovered at some point during the main and side stories, though I'm currently debating on that and may make some conditions for one or two of them. Undecided.

As an author, someone who is used to writing fantasy novels, this writing approach is much easier for me, and I can make the story far better this way.

The reason I opted for this approach is because I really have no intention of "finishing" the game per se, as in I'm going to keep writing and writing for it as long as I can.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If the dev wants to add the option for Android or for people that don't care to look up Quick Keys then it's this command
Python:
        ## Adds Accessibility Menu
        textbutton _("Accessibility") action ShowMenu("_accessibility")
It can be placed in screens.rpy under screen navigation():

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
If the dev wants to add the option for Android or for people that don't care to look up Quick Keys then it's this command
Python:
        ## Adds Accessibility Menu
        textbutton _("Accessibility") action ShowMenu("_accessibility")
It can be placed in screens.rpy under screen navigation():
Very helpful!

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hmm. This screws up the menu a lil bit. How can I put Main Menu on the bottom row, next to Return? Either side, doesn't matter to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Option 1: Set the Game Menu back to align to the Left Side.
Looks better as the other screens would need adjusted to handle the menu being on the bottom.

Option 2: Adjust the positions so the buttons look alright on the bottom.
This takes the "Main Menu" button out of the hbox and adjust it's location on screen. Though given the other Menus aren't adjusted to handle the Game Menu on the bottom you can see they bleed into it.

Nov 24, 2019
masterdragonson I believe you can also play around with the null widget too. It is a transparent object which width and height are configurable, which can be used to make wraps on grids and alter the spacing and alignment in some special situations. But that would be a quick and dirty hack, and one prone to break easily, so I personally do not advise it.

Another alternative you have, is to use if main_menu and only show the accessibility button on main menu. When main_menu is true, the History and probably the Save buttons should not be displayed, so there should be sufficient space for it.

The disadvantage of this second method is rather obvious, though.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
I have the main menu on the bottom for a reason. If I set it to left, it would cover the main character in the intro.

You might want to check that section as I separated "screen main_menu():" from "screen navigation():" for you when I was working on the Main Menu.
Here is what it looks like implemented with the left side game menu navigation.

View attachment Navigation and Main Menu Separate.webm

Nov 24, 2019
Otherwise, you could edit screen game_menu directly, I guess. (Line 425-490 iirc)
I'm not sure how well that would play out, though, have not tested.

The style of Return button says
Python:
style return_button is navigation_button
style return_button_text is navigation_button_text

style return_button:
    xpos gui.navigation_xpos
    yalign 1.0
    yoffset -45
Which means that it'll be "gui.navigation_xpos" pixels to left, on the bottom of the screen (yalign 1.0), but 45 pixels above that (yoffset -45).

You could duplicate the style, but change the x alignment to be the opposite; And move the Main Menu button from Navigation to Game Menu. May break things (but should not), but would be something like this...

EDIT: Consider reducing the spacing in gui.rpy:261, where it define gui.navigation_spacing = 6. You have quite a few buttons. I would set it to "1". (Probably wrong setting, though, see what cuckoo4cocoapuffs said in the post below mine.)
You might also want to reduce the offset in gui.rpy:249 where it define gui.navigation_xpos = 400 to use better the screen size. I would set it to "120".
The secondscreenshot is with these edits, but I'm sure it can be further tweaked - I'm just being lazy right now. Getting screens to look good usually is a lot of trial and error with changing numbers.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
Otherwise, you could edit screen game_menu directly, I guess. (Line 425-490 iirc)
I'm not sure how well that would play out, though, have not tested.

The style of Return button says
Python:
style return_button is navigation_button
style return_button_text is navigation_button_text

style return_button:
    xpos gui.navigation_xpos
    yalign 1.0
    yoffset -45
Which means that it'll be "gui.navigation_xpos" pixels to left, on the bottom of the screen (yalign 1.0), but 45 pixels above that (yoffset -45).

You could duplicate the style, but change the x alignment to be the opposite; And move the Main Menu button from Navigation to Game Menu. May break things (but should not), but would be something like this...

EDIT: Consider reducing the spacing in gui.rpy:261, where it define gui.navigation_spacing = 6. You have quite a few buttons.
You might also want to reduce the offset in gui.rpy:400 where it define gui.navigation_xpos = 400 to use better the screen size.

View attachment 1284926
Too bad the default spacing is set up for vertical. You can see the Dev likes Tea or was it Dev Team got cut off. Probably why masterdragonson commented out style_prefix "navigation" in their Option 2.

Still moving "Main Menu" button to game_menu is cleaver as that is where you can find "Return".

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes