VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[PUBLIC RELEASE] 0.1.5.5 adds 1st Half of Chapter 6 and OFFICIAL ANDROID VERSION!

Here it is. The day we all have been waiting for. A public release!

1657701029558.png

It's been a long time coming, and I've gotten some VERY positive feedback from our supporters on Patreon regarding this update. It IS rather short, and there are no new H-scenes yet, but I will be filling them in at a later date. There's a lot to unpack here, so let's get started.​

1657701046994.png

IN THIS BUILD:

• Finish up Sunday (following Cliffhanger) + 3 in-game days of content
  • ~3250 Lines of Code (Story)
  • Brand New Texting System with 8 New Conversations
  • ~700 New Images
  • Harpy Scene/Meeting is now Optional and Avoidable
  • Disclaimer/Warning in the Beginning about Cecilia
  • First ever official Android version, downloadable directly from Itch!
As I said in a previous post, I've been listening to your feedback, and I've been packing the days with more and more content. For context, the most recent public build had a total of 21 scenes over 7 days for an average of 3 unique scenes per day. This new build has 16 scenes over 3 days, and that's not even counting the 3 H-scenes I owe you in this build. That brings the total count of planned scenes to 19, and we still have 4 days left to plan and write. The amount of unique content is being doubled, so I hope there's enough in this update to keep you going :)

1657701092626.png

The last build will finish up our first story arc, the Janitor Arc. I've been working fervently on that even while Patrons were playing this build. The story importance is ramping up, and there are a lot of characters you're gonna find out more and more about. At the same time, this new build creates a lot of questions, but don't worry, I have answers ready in the coming days.​

1657701108905.png

But all in all, I just want to say... thank you for your support and passion. The next update will be along a bit quicker. I'll post progress reports as I complete tasks for each coming day. I hope you enjoy the content, and don't forget to visit the Patreon and Discord! I'm looking forward to your feedback!

-Vic​

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
[PUBLIC RELEASE] 0.1.5.5 adds 1st Half of Chapter 6 and OFFICIAL ANDROID VERSION!

Here it is. The day we all have been waiting for. A public release!

View attachment 1923087

It's been a long time coming, and I've gotten some VERY positive feedback from our supporters on Patreon regarding this update. It IS rather short, and there are no new H-scenes yet, but I will be filling them in at a later date. There's a lot to unpack here, so let's get started.​

View attachment 1923091

IN THIS BUILD:

• Finish up Sunday (following Cliffhanger) + 3 in-game days of content
  • ~3250 Lines of Code (Story)
  • Brand New Texting System with 8 New Conversations
  • ~700 New Images
  • Harpy Scene/Meeting is now Optional and Avoidable
  • Disclaimer/Warning in the Beginning about Cecilia
  • First ever official Android version, downloadable directly from Itch!
As I said in a previous post, I've been listening to your feedback, and I've been packing the days with more and more content. For context, the most recent public build had a total of 21 scenes over 7 days for an average of 3 unique scenes per day. This new build has 16 scenes over 3 days, and that's not even counting the 3 H-scenes I owe you in this build. That brings the total count of planned scenes to 19, and we still have 4 days left to plan and write. The amount of unique content is being doubled, so I hope there's enough in this update to keep you going :)

View attachment 1923093

The last build will finish up our first story arc, the Janitor Arc. I've been working fervently on that even while Patrons were playing this build. The story importance is ramping up, and there are a lot of characters you're gonna find out more and more about. At the same time, this new build creates a lot of questions, but don't worry, I have answers ready in the coming days.​

View attachment 1923094

But all in all, I just want to say... thank you for your support and passion. The next update will be along a bit quicker. I'll post progress reports as I complete tasks for each coming day. I hope you enjoy the content, and don't forget to visit the Patreon and Discord! I'm looking forward to your feedback!

-Vic​
just woke up working on it now.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Been a while since the last update or did I just not see it?

Anyway, nice that it continues!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
World's Crossing Academy [v0.1.5.5] [TeamEmberWings]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC:

SIZE ~ 413 MB

- -

COMPRESSED ANDROID:

SIZE ~ 393 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CMPunk434

Nov 12, 2019
I like your game very much and I want to send you my condelences for your losts in the last year. Hope that everything's gonna be better in the future for your personal and professional life. Keep up the good work on this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deejeey

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
let me guess
the harpy is the female domination one and people are being wet blankets about it because if the girl is the one on top they can't be chad thundercock slayer of pussies
and that is terrible

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
let me guess
the harpy is the female domination one and people are being wet blankets about it because if the girl is the one on top they can't be chad thundercock slayer of pussies
and that is terrible
Personally, now that the harpy scene can be avoided, that's what I'm going to do. And the truth is that if the situation were the opposite, I would proceed to do the same.

jacko123

Nov 28, 2017
Good game, but holy fuck the texting system needs to be dropped immediately. I haven't felt like a game has been intentionally wasting my time like that in a while

Reactions: Hoshihimi

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Texting Speed - How to Speed Things Up

Hey all!

A recurring bit of feedback I keep getting is how slowly the texting system works. Well, if you're capable of opening .rpy files, you can customize this yourself!

Open the phone2.rpy file in game/phone.

1657772971536.png

Navigate to line 64, the "timer" section.

1657772981831.png

Change ".07" to another value. The original value was ".1" and I changed it to ".07" to speed it up. The lower this number goes, the faster it is. ".05" felt a little too fast for me, as it was twice as fast as ".1" was. But you can try it out and see for yourself. Probably shouldn't go below ".01" because you might not be able to read the messages before the choices come up and cover the screen.

Then save the file and reload your game.

It seems like there's enough demand for it, so I may release a few patch files with incrementally faster text speed for those of you who can't edit these files. Eventually I'll learn how to make Texting Speed an option I can include in the Options Menu (I'm not a very good coder, and even this texting system was made by someone else).

I will say that I've gotten enough feedback about the texting system to warrant replacing it with an NVL based texting system. Vertigo, the dev from Crimson High, shared his texting system with me, which works on a click-by-click basis and is much prettier. So I'll likely be scrapping this system for his by the time the next update comes around. That, of course, will make it take longer, as I have to rewrite every single text conversation into the new system, but from what I'm hearing, that'll be worth it.

Thanks for your patience while I experiment with the new features. I know the texting system isn't perfect, but we're getting there. I was just hoping to introduce a way to get more interaction time with the girls without having to shoot entire scenes for it. Hang in there.

For now, here's a phone2 file with the timer set to ".04" for you speed readers. Drop this into game/phone and have it overwrite the file.

- Vic

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
let me guess
and that is terrible
Ey. No shaming. Only gaming. People like what they like and dislike what they dislike, and that's totally fine.

any plans for pregnancy / impregnation?
While I have the mods for it, I'm not sure how I'd work that into the story, nor how I would formulate which species are compatible with humans and which aren't. As the story is the main focus, I don't currently have any plans for pregnancy. That may change in the future, but for now, no.

Good game, but holy fuck the texting system needs to be dropped immediately. I haven't felt like a game has been intentionally wasting my time like that in a while
I gotchu fam. Download the phone2.rpy file in the above post and slap it into game/phone (say Yes to the overwrite). Or edit the file yourself with the tutorial I provided above. Most likely gonna scrap this text system for another one.

I like your game very much and I want to send you my condelences for your losts in the last year. Hope that everything's gonna be better in the future for your personal and professional life. Keep up the good work on this game.
Hey, thank you so much :) It's been rough, but the show must go on! I'm already balls-deep into the next update, and I'll be filling out the missing H-scenes soon as well. Y'all have been amazing and supportive.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Texting Speed - How to Speed Things Up

Hey all!

A recurring bit of feedback I keep getting is how slowly the texting system works. Well, if you're capable of opening .rpy files, you can customize this yourself!

Open the phone2.rpy file in game/phone.

View attachment 1924582

Navigate to line 64, the "timer" section.

View attachment 1924584

Change ".07" to another value. The original value was ".1" and I changed it to ".07" to speed it up. The lower this number goes, the faster it is. ".05" felt a little too fast for me, as it was twice as fast as ".1" was. But you can try it out and see for yourself. Probably shouldn't go below ".01" because you might not be able to read the messages before the choices come up and cover the screen.

Then save the file and reload your game.

It seems like there's enough demand for it, so I may release a few patch files with incrementally faster text speed for those of you who can't edit these files. Eventually I'll learn how to make Texting Speed an option I can include in the Options Menu (I'm not a very good coder, and even this texting system was made by someone else).

I will say that I've gotten enough feedback about the texting system to warrant replacing it with an NVL based texting system. Vertigo, the dev from Crimson High, shared his texting system with me, which works on a click-by-click basis and is much prettier. So I'll likely be scrapping this system for his by the time the next update comes around. That, of course, will make it take longer, as I have to rewrite every single text conversation into the new system, but from what I'm hearing, that'll be worth it.

Thanks for your patience while I experiment with the new features. I know the texting system isn't perfect, but we're getting there. I was just hoping to introduce a way to get more interaction time with the girls without having to shoot entire scenes for it. Hang in there.

For now, here's a phone2 file with the timer set to ".04" for you speed readers. Drop this into game/phone and have it overwrite the file.

- Vic
linked to OP

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Holy hell. There is a serious manhating vibe through the whole prologue.
Manhating plus harem didn't make much sense to me until I saw the femdom tag. I may skip this one even with my love of monster girls and shortstacks.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Author, if you are reading this, please redesign the chat system. It's soooo slow
Please read my above post on how to speed it up. I included a file that makes it faster.

Holy hell. There is a serious manhating vibe through the whole prologue.
Manhating plus harem didn't make much sense to me until I saw the femdom tag. I may skip this one even with my love of monster girls and shortstacks.
There's only one femdom scene, and it's skippable. The point of a story is to start out in adversity, and to overcome it. Remember, I'm an author, not a game designer lol. The first week of content is 4 chapters, and by the time you're a couple chapters in, things are already starting to get better. When you get to the first half of Chapter 6, even the principal is starting to come around a bit. Give it some time.

My vision for the story was for the MC to start out pretty miserable, but then find things worth sticking around for. It starts with Gillie, then her friends, then spreads even as far as Ms. Clements' story and wanting to solve her mystery for her. What you're seeing is the product of misconceptions and game-of-telephone style information, and many of these girls find out firsthand that you as the MC are actually a pretty cool guy.

If you love monster girls and shortstacks, I request a little bit more of your patience. It's all for the story's sake, I promise, and it doesn't stay quite that intense for very long. I'd love to hear what you think after you've played through all the current update has to offer.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Please read my above post on how to speed it up. I included a file that makes it faster.

There's only one femdom scene, and it's skippable. The point of a story is to start out in adversity, and to overcome it. Remember, I'm an author, not a game designer lol. The first week of content is 4 chapters, and by the time you're a couple chapters in, things are already starting to get better. When you get to the first half of Chapter 6, even the principal is starting to come around a bit. Give it some time.

My vision for the story was for the MC to start out pretty miserable, but then find things worth sticking around for. It starts with Gillie, then her friends, then spreads even as far as Ms. Clements' story and wanting to solve her mystery for her. What you're seeing is the product of misconceptions and game-of-telephone style information, and many of these girls find out firsthand that you as the MC are actually a pretty cool guy.

If you love monster girls and shortstacks, I request a little bit more of your patience. It's all for the story's sake, I promise, and it doesn't stay quite that intense for very long. I'd love to hear what you think after you've played through all the current update has to offer.
The entire prologue is about how men are the root of all 'badness' across the multiverse and every other race agreed so much so that they made all of the cross dimension schools female only. Then you dumped the mc into Prison School. You can't get much more manhating than that start without adding in a thirst for baby blood.

I'll give it a bit more, I guess. But your prologue makes it sound like one of those games where guys get their penis chopped off by women for fun.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes