Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
There are two transformations currently (one sexual and one story based) The sexual is the elf character you can see in the 4th preview. She can change her appearance into human form if you prefer that one (last preview image)

I'm also working on a pure vn mode, but that one will take some more time and content.

I will add planned tags to the OP, give me just a moment.
Yes, harem is planned.
One more inquiry if you'll indulge me.
I see female, futa, trans MC tag. Also you said there's another transformation for story. Does male mc transforms into female,futa etcetera etcetera? Or we can choose any gender for the mc from the beginning and mc stays that way till the end? And futa/trans etcetera content avoidable?
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Read tags: Monster Girl, Creampie, Harem, Impregnation ? I'm in.:love::love:

but... hmm sandbox? :unsure:
I hope it's not too much grind.

let's see first.
I'll probably wait 2 or 3 updates.
good luck Dev.(y)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I made it a past the will reading. A little confused about the incest. Don't want any specifics but just want a confirmation that there is blood related incest?

Reactions: Tragic Princess

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
The game looks interesting, but I have only 1 issue so far: the game is clearly meant to be played with the incest patch due to the familiarity between character interactions but I'd prefer an "incest" patch where there are a few mentions of them being stepmom and stepsister to make things less weird (for me)?

Edit: I take that back. Well done, lad!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There are two transformations currently (one sexual and one story based) The sexual is the elf character you can see in the 4th preview. She can change her appearance into human form if you prefer that one (last preview image)

I'm also working on a pure vn mode, but that one will take some more time and content.

I will add planned tags to the OP, give me just a moment.
Yes, harem is planned.
Working on sandbox mode, vn mode, male MC, female MC, futa MC... it could be too much. Just pick one and do it to the best of your ability if you ask me.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
One more inquiry if you'll indulge me.
I see female, futa, trans MC tag. Also you said there's another transformation for story. Does male mc transforms into female,futa etcetera etcetera? Or we can choose any gender for the mc from the beginning and mc stays that way till the end? And futa/trans etcetera content avoidable?
Thanks for your time.
Yeah I am curious what types of transformations are planned.
Will they be NPC only?
If they are MC as well, will they be by choice or forced?
If they are MC, what kinds of transformations are we talking, like those listed above, MtF or FtM or more mild partial ones like to trans from either gender etc?

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
I made it a past the will reading. A little confused about the incest. Don't want any specifics but just want a confirmation that there is blood related incest?
no, not yet. Sorry if the incest tag is a bit confusing. I just censored the game for patreon already. They probably would have thrown it out even in the current state but definitely in a later version.

Reactions: AdamJohn36
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes