• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised that Brooke (Mom) and Lyn (Sister) are black. It kinda confused me for a moment tho since the MC is white but then I figured out Brooke adopted him. I know that the incest tag could technically not apply here since MC is not actually blood related to Mom & Sis. An interracial tag would've worked too. I'm glad they'll be romantic interests tho!

Loving the game so far! Keep it up! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised that Brooke (Mom) and Lyn (Sister) are black. It kinda confused me for a moment tho since the MC is white but then I figured out Brooke adopted him. I know that the incest tag could technically not apply here since MC is not actually blood related to Mom & Sis. An interracial tag would've worked too. I'm glad they'll be romantic interests tho!

Who knows it could be the case that in the future mc meets his ghost girl, vampire, mummy, or any other monster girl mom later, in which case incest could apply there.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Who knows it could be the case that in the future mc meets his ghost girl, vampire, mummy, or any other monster girl mom later, in which case incest could apply there.
I was talking about the game as-is, not what might be in the future. I prefer not to speculate as to what the dev's ideas and plans might be. :)

Oct 20, 2017
purple chick looks like if the blue avatar people ate the gum from willy wonka but instead of expanding, her face got sucked in. anyways, she looks like an alien and whatever the original model was, it was probably better

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Please stop mixing trans with futa trans is a dick girl, futa is a girl with penis AND vagina. See a lot of games with the futa tag just to be trans instead.
You need to go to the F95Zone suggestion box for this. futa/trans is a tag by the F95Zone crew, not the individual devs. If you have an issue with that tag, posting your view here isn't gonna help. For the record I agree with you tho. :)

Reactions: benny7 and Centar

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I'm intrigued. So there's two Mc's, one human, one cyborg?
They're linked together, they cyborg turns into a female or fembot.. I can see it now..

Brooke: Mc where are you going?
Mc: I'm going to go fuck myself
Brooke: What was that?
Mc: I said I'm going to study

This game is definitely different, but not in a bad way. Brooke as awesome as the landlady or should we call her Mom since she raised Mc since he was a baby? Anyway, best of luck to the Dev.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
So, i like what i played, renders are great and grammar is also really good.
Plus always wanted a game where i could use tech to eradicate magicians and other sorcerers and also witches.

Also, since the synopsis says we can pick science or magic, will the content be equal for the two branches or will one get more priority than the other?

Oh also, i got back home from the train station, is there more content after that? or did i reach the end of the build?

Sorry, forgot one important thing, will the biological mother of the mc appear later on? and will she be a love interest?
I will try to give both magic and science as much love as possible.

After coming backhome with the train there is just one short dream about Lily regarding the magical path. However, there are probably still events for other characters. Check the character overview. If there are no more silhouettes and all character's hints say "no more content", then you reached the end of this version.

I'm not going to answer the question regarding the biological mother, because that would spoiler if the's still alive or not.

Reactions: Hrk19

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
I like the game so far but bruh I get it's an old dilapidated building but how did the Mc just get booted off his own property that suit guy barely even looked threatening. Now he just straight up can't go back there, he didn't even try to explain to either of them it's his house and ran with demon lady.
Well, someone told him not to tell anyone he's his father's son :)
And I think, if a demon lady is afraid of the suit guy, he doesn't have to look threatening, does he?

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021

Sorry if the incest tag is confusing here and might not be all correct right now. When I created the thread, I added it to explain the patched version that I had to create due to patreon. I actually contacted patreon before realeasing the game and they said they also count relations as incest even if the characters are not blood related as long as they live in an familiar household and/or call each other by family member names.

Reactions: ZakAttak

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
I'm intrigued. So there's two Mc's, one human, one cyborg?
They're linked together, they cyborg turns into a female or fembot.. I can see it now..

Brooke: Mc where are you going?
Mc: I'm going to go fuck myself
Brooke: What was that?
Mc: I said I'm going to study
yeah I'm not sure about that. I mean, I would like to, but it will be hard to explain selfcest to patreon. I hope I can find a way to add it tho.

Anyway, best of luck to the Dev.
Thank you :)

• Haha
Reactions: Wicked Garden

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Well, someone told him not to tell anyone he's his father's son :)
And I think, if a demon lady is afraid of the suit guy, he doesn't have to look threatening, does he?
Yeah but wasn't the plan he came up with the lawyer to not say he's his fathers son and to just say he bought it I mean it's not like the suit guy flashed a badge or anything the law was still in Mc's favor and also he doesn't find out she's demon lady until after the fact they're running away look man I wasn't trying to beef you at all I was just giving some criticism because in my head I don't see any reality where I run from my own property because a man in a suit showed up and told me to leave and like I said in my last comment I like your game I ain't attacking you here. Have a nice day and good luck with the game man.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Yeah but wasn't the plan he came up with the lawyer to not say he's his fathers son and to just say he bought it I mean it's not like the suit guy flashed a badge or anything the law was still in Mc's favor and also he doesn't find out she's demon lady until after the fact they're running away look man I wasn't trying to beef you at all I was just giving some criticism because in my head I don't see any reality where I run from my own property because a man in a suit showed up and told me to leave and like I said in my last comment I like your game I ain't attacking you here. Have a nice day and good luck with the game man.
I didn't see it as attack :)
I'm grateful for all feedback. And yes, you are right, he could have said he bought it. He also tried to say something once (if you picked that choice) but was immediately cut off. I will think about adding the optionfor the mc to pressure more. I wanted him to be a bit more on the defensive side of things for the beginning when he's thrown into new situations and become more confident over time when he get's more familiar with everything. But I also don't want himto be a coward.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
I didn't see it as attack :)
I'm grateful for all feedback. And yes, you are right, he could have said he bought it. He also tried to say something once (if you picked that choice) but was immediately cut off. I will think about adding the optionfor the mc to pressure more. I wanted him to be a bit more on the defensive side of things for the beginning when he's thrown into new situations and become more confident over time when he get's more familiar with everything. But I also don't want himto be a coward.
Yeah I get you man, best of luck to you my guy.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes