Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Read tags: Monster Girl, Creampie, Harem, Impregnation ? I'm in.:love::love:

but... hmm sandbox? :unsure:
I hope it's not too much grind.

let's see first.
I'll probably wait 2 or 3 updates.
good luck Dev.(y)
I hate grind myself. If any, I'm going to keep it as minimal as possible. In case it's still too much there will also always be a cheat console.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, the tags, both existing and planned, sounds fantastic, and the renders look very good. I don't usually play first releases but I might make an exception for this one. Good luck dev.

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
is lesbian content gonna be optional(even in MC harem)i dont like girl on girl if possible i dont wanna see it, most of the games out there with lesbian content is there to only to add some sex on first release like its a rule and every girl alive is bi and mc just watching his 2 LI fuck each other

May 27, 2017
This looks good and has some intriguing tags, but sounds way too ambitious. It's Danny, I hope you're able to properly manage creative vision vs player expectations. Most ambitious projects like this end up being abandoned: dev gets burned out, or is unable to garner enough support because they're trying to please everyone.

My suggestion would be to pick one thing and stick to it, don't spread yourself too thin being overambitious. Make just one gender POV, most popular VNs are Male Protag only, there are a few good Female Protag games too, but the ratio is way too skewed. So many POVs, Tags, Planned Content and Features means that progress will be snail-like, and you're not even working on this full time.

I visited your Patreon page and I honestly didn't like what I saw about this VN, namely: "Point and Click Movement System", "Inventory, Item and Money System, and Mini-games". These things are almost always implemented poorly, they seldom add anything of value to the narrative, and only serve to extend play-time. I'm here to experience Visual Novels with compelling stories, attractive characters and some 18+ action, if I wanted to play a "real game" I would use my console, PC, or even a phone.

Personal qualms aside, I hope you keep point-to-click navigation and grind minimal. And since you don't have any Patreon supporters yet, I advise you to create a Poll Vote on this thread, so you can get a better idea of what most people prefer, and cater to the largest possible audience.

PS - I don't mean to sound discouraging, but I've seen many ambitious project fail. I like what I'm seeing here and hope to see you succeed. Best of luck! (y)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
no, not yet. Sorry if the incest tag is a bit confusing. I just censored the game for patreon already. They probably would have thrown it out even in the current state but definitely in a later version.
Not yet. Awesome. Sweh i thought i messed up the patch. Yeah Patreon. heh Making a game you want with certain fetishes can be difficult for patreon. I guess Subscribestar is not an option for you?

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Not yet. Awesome. Sweh i thought i messed up the patch. Yeah Patreon. heh Making a game you want with certain fetishes can be difficult for patreon. I guess Subscribestar is not an option for you?
Working on Subscribestar but the site is ... a bit chaotic at first. Right now the site is "under review". If that doesn't change in the next 1-2 days I'm gonna write a ticket to their support. But I will keep patreon as well because... well, it's still patreon.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
This looks good and has some intriguing tags, but sounds way too ambitious. It's Danny, I hope you're able to properly manage creative vision vs player expectations. Most ambitious projects like this end up being abandoned: dev gets burned out, or is unable to garner enough support because they're trying to please everyone.

My suggestion would be to pick one thing and stick to it, don't spread yourself too thin being overambitious. Make just one gender POV, most popular VNs are Male Protag only, there are a few good Female Protag games too, but the ratio is way too skewed. So many POVs, Tags, Planned Content and Features means that progress will be snail-like, and you're not even working on this full time.

I visited your Patreon page and I honestly didn't like what I saw about this VN, namely: "Point and Click Movement System", "Inventory, Item and Money System, and Mini-games". These things are almost always implemented poorly, they seldom add anything of value to the narrative, and only serve to extend play-time. I'm here to experience Visual Novels with compelling stories, attractive characters and some 18+ action, if I wanted to play a "real game" I would use my console, PC, or even a phone.

Personal qualms aside, I hope you keep point-to-click navigation and grind minimal. And since you don't have any Patreon supporters yet, I advise you to create a Poll Vote on this thread, so you can get a better idea of what most people prefer, and cater to the largest possible audience.

PS - I don't mean to sound discouraging, but I've seen many ambitious project fail. I like what I'm seeing here and hope to see you succeed. Best of luck! (y)
THank you for this comment. I will think about it.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
With a schlong like that, :sneaky: he should be batting for my team.

Girl: "He fills my whole mind, ...and mouth."

With all those veins, the most likely scenario is he will bleed to death, no way she is not biting hard on that. She must be a monster girl, probably a ghoul or wright or a lich.

• Haha
Reactions: Tragic Princess

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
so, if futa/fem protagonist are planned, they'll only replace male mc model?

Matt_88

Jul 24, 2020
Looking good, and some nice tags.
Though, I will wait for the pure VN.

Wish you the best of luck

Reactions: Jsd16

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So, i like what i played, renders are great and grammar is also really good.
Plus always wanted a game where i could use tech to eradicate magicians and other sorcerers and also witches.

Also, since the synopsis says we can pick science or magic, will the content be equal for the two branches or will one get more priority than the other?

Oh also, i got back home from the train station, is there more content after that? or did i reach the end of the build?

Sorry, forgot one important thing, will the biological mother of the mc appear later on? and will she be a love interest?

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
I like the game so far but bruh I get it's an old dilapidated building but how did the Mc just get booted off his own property that suit guy barely even looked threatening. Now he just straight up can't go back there, he didn't even try to explain to either of them it's his house and ran with demon lady.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, the tags, both existing and planned, sounds fantastic, and the renders look very good. I don't usually play first releases but I might make an exception for this one. Good luck dev.
Working on Subscribestar but the site is ... a bit chaotic at first. Right now the site is "under review". If that doesn't change in the next 1-2 days I'm gonna write a ticket to their support. But I will keep patreon as well because... well, it's still patreon.
SS is famous for taking time about reviewing new artists, it happens to everyone. I think they're seriously short staffed. But considering they don't put the same ridiculous demands or their artists they're way better in every other way. They'll come through eventually.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes