Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
i really dont understand all the pussyfooting around with Lyn and the webcam shit just let us have a proper talk with her and give us a choice so she dont do it, instead it just keeps dragging on and its getting really annoying:mad:
tbf everything seems to be dragging along at this point. Like someone else said we cant even have a proper date.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
the minigame is only possible to do if you change your screen refreshing from high to as low as possible.

Oct 17, 2020
Ugh.. I love this game, and I REALLY wanna advance the story, but at the same time, like, broooo.. the small updates... Shit fucks me up fam.

Like some other users mentioned as well.. It's small, and it always ends and the most inopportune places.. Like, how hard is it for us to be able to have, for example, one or two adventures per update? Ya know? Let us complete a date and then have some actual story stuff after as well..

Again, I really love this game, especially b/c it's so fucking hard to find any decent games with good graphics and that's Ren'Py and not some other annoying thing and that's not some fucking anime bullshit that has to do with the occult.

I think I might just take a page from Byczer 's book n come check back every few updates instead of having it on my watch list for now.:cry:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.9] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 808mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
I downloaded this last night, and it was 2.9 but now its saying you added something? what was added/removed

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Again, I really love this game, especially b/c it's so fucking hard to find any decent games with good graphics and that's Ren'Py and not some other annoying thing and that's not some fucking anime bullshit that has to do with the occult.
THIS, THIS RIGHT HERE. I agree, even if its a vanilla story (no superpowers/supernatural/occult) i've found a couple amazing games and this is like the second one that involves anything other than just regular household/characters (first was Beyond salvation and abyss, GREAT story), and i'd love to see more like this.

Feb 12, 2021
futa/trans? GOOD; incest? GOOD; creampie? GOOD; pregnancy...??? game's been out almost 1-1/2 years, n "preggo" tag was listed in "planned/future tags"; can someone plz tell me if there's any actual pregnancy in the game yet? thx

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes