dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
futa/trans? GOOD; incest? GOOD; creampie? GOOD; pregnancy...??? game's been out almost 1-1/2 years, n "preggo" tag was listed in "planned/future tags"; can someone plz tell me if there's any actual pregnancy in the game yet? thx
Active pregnancy? Nope not yet.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Dude who in his right mind put a black circle in a chest with dark metal at night, can't see the damn opening for the mouse, i did it with guess but this lockpicking is harder than skyrim xD

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
It's Danny

error:
"declaine" some sort of spelling mistake.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/bathroom/events/keira_naughty.rpy", line 505, in <module>
NameError: name 'home_bathroom_keira_sex_declaine' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/base/meta/human_mc_story_handler/week_01/06_friday.rpyc", line 17, in script call
  File "scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/bathroom/events/keira_naughty.rpyc", line 130, in script call
  File "scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/bathroom/events/keira_naughty.rpyc", line 505, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/bathroom/events/keira_naughty.rpy", line 505, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Worlds of Wonders 0.2.9
Wed Oct 19 12:27:13 2022

Oct 17, 2020
THIS, THIS RIGHT HERE. I agree, even if its a vanilla story (no superpowers/supernatural/occult) i've found a couple amazing games and this is like the second one that involves anything other than just regular household/characters (first was Beyond salvation and abyss, GREAT story), and i'd love to see more like this.
YESS!! Beyond Salvation and Abyss is a dope game tbh. The only ones I really love that has to do with anything occult (and with good story as well thus far), would be this game, Sorcerer (from the creator of Terminus Reach, which is also dope), Beyond Salvation, The Bite Revenant, Welcome to Hell, Bite: Season One, Ataegina, and.. uhh.. that's probably it tbh.. I think:unsure:

But it's so hard to find games with a good story and good characters n character growth n all those kinds of things. Tbh, I just love any game with a good story, occult or not. If the choices have an actual impact n the story is good then I'm happy. Sex or not lol. Even cool with some slowburn ones if it keeps me engaged n wanting to read more.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Story/character development wise the update was quite nice, though not that much action. Hopefully future updates start to bring more action into it with all the ladies, Sam included. Though with Keira the action doesn't involve before, during or after smoking, discusting habit really.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
futa/trans? GOOD; incest? GOOD; creampie? GOOD; pregnancy...??? game's been out almost 1-1/2 years, n "preggo" tag was listed in "planned/future tags"; can someone plz tell me if there's any actual pregnancy in the game yet? thx
Option to have sex with night elf pregnant early in the game.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so this game its about being a playa or part of,,,,bcs actually evenif a play a non sex pathx with any of this girls i\sometimes mc talk like a alpha and sometimes is a simp pls explain to me this.im totally confuse......like i reject keira bj or sex and she give me a cup for the cum and i gove the choice to think about here????/wtf
well at lrast for me is easy unless there is action with brokke all the others are skipable.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Except perhaps in the original definition, which is maybe why it's giving a 'not defined' error?
No. It's because the dev copy pasta'd and has the scene name as the variable.
You'll have to edit the script to read keira_bath_sex_declaine instead of home_bathroom_keira_sex_declaine.

Do this on lines

The corrected file is also attached if you'd rather just use unren and overwrite the file at /game/scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/bathroom/events

Reactions: AhegaoTS
May 21, 2022
I'm getting this error in the Keira bathroom scene
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/base/meta/human_mc_story_handler/week_01/06_friday.rpyc", line 17, in script call
File "scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/bathroom/events/keira_naughty.rpyc", line 130, in script call
File "scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/bathroom/events/keira_naughty.rpyc", line 505, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Worlds of Wonders 0.2.9
Thu Oct 20 22:17:03 2022

• Angry
Reactions: FaceCrap

Shamal21

Oct 12, 2022
View attachment 1242421

Overview:
In Worlds of Wonders you take over the role of the Main Character, a 19 year old man who is about to go to college, when some sudden events flip his life upside down. You are drawn into not just one, but multiple worlds full of magic and futuristic technology. Discover secrets, encounter new characters, human and non-human, and work yourself to the top of the world(s). But be careful, the forces of ancient magic and modern technology are about to unleash a war, a war that will put all worlds in danger. Will you choose one side or will you stay neutral?​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-17
Release Date: 2022-10-17
Developer: It's Danny - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Supporters Codes:

Old saves from v0.1.x will not work!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Others : COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: * - Bonus unlock*

EXTRAS: FAN SIGS*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1242482 View attachment 1741213 View attachment 1278819 View attachment 1553404 View attachment 1553403 View attachment 1610354 View attachment 1610352 View attachment 1365855 View attachment 1365859 View attachment 1677800 View attachment 1677801 View attachment 1677802 View attachment 1741212
New code?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes