UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is it just me or is the Engrish / grammar kinda bad this time around? Or am I misremembering previous updates?
Not a complaint per se, just an observation.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.10] [It's Danny]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 685 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

ANDROID: - - -

On ANDROID
Text Box Opacity

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
After leaving Yuki at the library and before arriving home an error message popped up, see attached

PS: also image "lusea_home_jacuzzi_birthday_party_50" not found

Last edited:
Reactions: Bourn56

vip1vip

Jul 31, 2017
What transformations are there currently available and are there any that are planned to be added in the future?

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I was looking forward to this update with landlady possibilities, maybe even Yuki sex, Lyn getting dirty or Keira. But instead I'm disappointed....maybe after idk a few updates this will be possible but sigh whatevs.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I don't think these short updates are working out tbh. Zero story progression, too much focus on the last few updates on the sister and her henchman.

Throwing random grandma sex scene in this update was a big unnecessary random wtf moment. Most people probably forgot all about the elf alien in the beginning of the game because I sure did.

This game had sci-fi elements in the beginning and devolved into a basic dating sim with no substance. In fact the worst aspect of this game was the MC going back home. Almost everything before that moment was better. There was some mystery , vampires, magic some generally interesting stuff going on in the story. However ss soon as the MC went "back home" the game took a nose dive into the "meh" zone and ended up being a basic dating sim with none of those interesting things in the story anymore.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't think these short updates are working out tbh. Zero story progression, too much focus on the last few updates on the sister and her henchman.

Throwing random grandma sex scene in this update was a big unnecessary random wtf moment. Most people probably forgot all about the elf alien in the beginning of the game because I sure did.

This game had sci-fi elements in the beginning and devolved into a basic dating sim with no substance. In fact the worst aspect of this game was the MC going back home. Almost everything before that moment was better. There was some mystery , vampires, magic some generally interesting stuff going on in the story. However ss soon as the MC went "back home" the game took a nose dive into the "meh" zone and ended up being a basic dating sim with none of those interesting things in the story anymore.
I just started to play this... say it ain't so, please... :(

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.10] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch & Bonus Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 557mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Abegamer
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes