dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I don't think these short updates are working out tbh. Zero story progression, too much focus on the last few updates on the sister and her henchman.

Throwing random grandma sex scene in this update was a big unnecessary random wtf moment. Most people probably forgot all about the elf alien in the beginning of the game because I sure did.

This game had sci-fi elements in the beginning and devolved into a basic dating sim with no substance. In fact the worst aspect of this game was the MC going back home. Almost everything before that moment was better. There was some mystery , vampires, magic some generally interesting stuff going on in the story. However ss soon as the MC went "back home" the game took a nose dive into the "meh" zone and ended up being a basic dating sim with none of those interesting things in the story anymore.
I agree and I also forgot about the elf girl. IMO nothing is tying together and is losing direction and I feel it just a lot of random stuff to create some content. Even though its decent for me and I continue to interact with the upcoming updates. I feel it needs a drastic reapproach and connect back to the roots.

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
Let's talk about what ifs....in particular MC is apparently very powerful and his cum is laced with energy so if he gets the chance...hoping (It's Danny) is reading this but what happens if he cums inside a girl with no known powers could it awaken latent powers, is it super sperm, will her head explode "I hope not", anyways if you're needing story direction the community at large has no problems with helpful ideas. Don't want to see a game with good potential get shelved due to directional uncertainty.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Let's talk about what ifs....in particular MC is apparently very powerful and his cum is laced with energy so if he gets the chance...hoping (It's Danny) is reading this but what happens if he cums inside a girl with no known powers could it awaken latent powers, is it super sperm, will her head explode "I hope not", anyways if you're needing story direction the community at large has no problems with helpful ideas. Don't want to see a game with good potential get shelved due to directional uncertainty.
So basically the "Superman cums inside Lois and explodes her" theory, except with slightly less immediate effects.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
His cum is only any use to certain types of being.

He came in Sams mouth and nothing happened.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I don't think these short updates are working out tbh. Zero story progression, too much focus on the last few updates on the sister and her henchman.

Throwing random grandma sex scene in this update was a big unnecessary random wtf moment. Most people probably forgot all about the elf alien in the beginning of the game because I sure did.

This game had sci-fi elements in the beginning and devolved into a basic dating sim with no substance. In fact the worst aspect of this game was the MC going back home. Almost everything before that moment was better. There was some mystery , vampires, magic some generally interesting stuff going on in the story. However ss soon as the MC went "back home" the game took a nose dive into the "meh" zone and ended up being a basic dating sim with none of those interesting things in the story anymore.
i agree

for 2 short updates we just been at home and we all know the best part of the game is the magic part of the game.

when are we gonna get back to the story? Only sex in this update was with the gold diggin grandama that was random.

and thanks for reminding me i ALSO forgot about the elf aliien because this how bad the pacing of the story have been.

if I wanted to play some dating simulator I will. Shit is boring to me in this game bacause it should be second. before getting into any dating or romance maybe the dev should furthur establish the story and characters.

idk I might start skipping updates.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I'm starting to call bs on this whole blue balling over Sam for the past two updates and then pulling out a grandma for the obligatory patreon revenue stream sex scene.

The only way to redeem this sacilege is to one up the Roman Catholic clergy and bend this trap over for a proper railing before walking to the train station with mc. Even better would be to have us find out that our boyfriend likes pickles of all types, and that the wild ferment of Lactobacillus he brines his cukes with has an ability to go to town with sperm magic. Bf has a little moment while walking the mc to the train station and hilarity ensues. The dev can figure out what, but might I suggest it "accidentally" detonates the entire remaining precision strike missle stockpile of a certain country.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
At one point you learn a spell that is basically x-ray vision kind of thing, that will allow you to see alternative renders with less or no clothing at all.
In every version, there is a bonus code. So far it is only one spell????
I never learned this spell. So do i have to start over again to learn the spell???

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
In every version, there is a bonus code. So far it is only one spell????
I never learned this spell. So do i have to start over again to learn the spell???
Iirc the point where you can learn the spell is just before MC returns home with Yuki, he reads about it in one of the books in the night club, where game asks if you want to learn it and then asks for the code, unless you have put it in already through options, i guess. Not completely sure how the code works since i've only used the spell in some editions.

Reactions: Legend 123

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Iirc the point where you can learn the spell is just before MC returns home with Yuki, he reads about it in one of the books in the night club, where game asks if you want to learn it and then asks for the code, unless you have put it in already through options, i guess. Not completely sure how the code works since i've only used the spell in some editions.
Ok i will try to load the save to see if it works,otherwise have to start again

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
i agree

for 2 short updates we just been at home and we all know the best part of the game is the magic part of the game.

when are we gonna get back to the story? Only sex in this update was with the gold diggin grandama that was random.

and thanks for reminding me i ALSO forgot about the elf aliien because this how bad the pacing of the story have been.

if I wanted to play some dating simulator I will. Shit is boring to me in this game bacause it should be second. before getting into any dating or romance maybe the dev should furthur establish the story and characters.

idk I might start skipping updates.
I agree the gma was kinda random. Previously at least the "Li's" were intertwined in the actual arch of the story but here it's just like here is a lewd scene enjoy. None of the plot points have been resolved, the mc just roams around thinking about all the women he wants to bang and so on... these aren't necessarily bad things even though a little tropey, but it feels like the dev/writer or team have a little A.D.H.D. or something. Not one plot point has been resolved, I'm just wondering if this is done intentionally or if it serves some purpose unknown to the players. I would find it a stretch to see how the gma fits in at all other than maybe if the husband is somehow tied to the backend of the story but no signs of that at this time.... so all we can do is wonder until whenever something moves forward. I think that the dev could do both include the lewd and focus on the story as a whole, but at this time that doesn't seem to be happening unless like I said there's some secret we the player don't know but seems like a stretch currently.

Reactions: Hildegardt
May 20, 2020
Sorry if this has been reported/fixed and I hadn't seen it in the past few pages...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-- Edit: Scratch the above, it is fixed via the fix.zip a few pages back that addresses a different item.

Last edited:

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
sorry, do you know when the Incest Patch?, since the last update the link is still empty txt.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.10 + IC Patch
Size 686 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes