S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I haven't seen an error like this in ages, and getting this error isn't great. I think it's a simple spelling error in the code, declaine instead of decline. Spelt correctly in one place and incorrect in another. Or so would be my guess going from all the other spelling mistakes in the game up to now.

First time commenting on this game so I will say I'm really enjoying it so far. Love the story and the characters, but I think the game really needs a proof reader. I know it's likely a translation issue, like with most games, but it'd still make things smoother to read.

Reactions: boobsrcool

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I agree the gma was kinda random. Previously at least the "Li's" were intertwined in the actual arch of the story but here it's just like here is a lewd scene enjoy. None of the plot points have been resolved, the mc just roams around thinking about all the women he wants to bang and so on... these aren't necessarily bad things even though a little tropey, but it feels like the dev/writer or team have a little A.D.H.D. or something. Not one plot point has been resolved, I'm just wondering if this is done intentionally or if it serves some purpose unknown to the players. I would find it a stretch to see how the gma fits in at all other than maybe if the husband is somehow tied to the backend of the story but no signs of that at this time.... so all we can do is wonder until whenever something moves forward. I think that the dev could do both include the lewd and focus on the story as a whole, but at this time that doesn't seem to be happening unless like I said there's some secret we the player don't know but seems like a stretch currently.
i just do what fred durst would do and have faith

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I haven't seen an error like this in ages, and getting this error isn't great. I think it's a simple spelling error in the code, declaine instead of decline. Spelt correctly in one place and incorrect in another. Or so would be my guess going from all the other spelling mistakes in the game up to now.

First time commenting on this game so I will say I'm really enjoying it so far. Love the story and the characters, but I think the game really needs a proof reader. I know it's likely a translation issue, like with most games, but it'd still make things smoother to read.
This is what you deserve for "declaining" Keira :KEK:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
You guys take a game way too seriously. What do you mean she forced her? I didn't see any coercion, just good words about the amount of money the revolve around that profession... also, I'm pretty sure the dev would make the choice ultimately depend to mc's will, as everything else already is

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I never said force, i said pressure. And she does, by constantly asking Lyn about it. I'm not taking the game too seriously, i just simply don't like it when LIs are cam girls, strippers, prostitutes etc. It's a turn off for me. Lyn is salvageable with the option to stop her from doing it but Keira is a big nope.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Another error, like the other error with Keira ignoring it works without further problems

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished all the current content, loved everything so far. Spelling and grammar mistakes are kinda annoying though.

This game really has the potential to become one of my new favourites; fantasy, harem, incest, planned pregnancy, hairy pussy, it's got everything.

I really like how even at this still relatively early stage, a lot if not the majority of the girls have voiced that they'd be willing to share us with other girls, it'll make having the harem so much smoother and easier

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Could anybody tell me what transformation content is currently in the game?
A demon disguised as a human.
There's also the magic school headmistress, if memory doesn't fail me. According to the lore of the game the elves are into "self perfection" and the headmistress is a sort of bimbofied character. At that point in the game, the player is asked if that's a fetish to pursue or not.

Reactions: Joop501

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
There is no first degree family
That's why I think you don't need an incest pad.
It may be that the game is going there I don't know
What I can say I look forward to the update.

With Lily
I find her charmingly sweet and protective.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
As per site rules explained: Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

That's also the legal definition in many places iirc.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
As per site rules explained: Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

That's also the legal definition in many places iirc.
Ok thanks for your response
In my opinion there is no question of blood relations in this game
That's how I see it

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
how do you view the gallery after downloading the mod?
the gallery is only accessible during gameplay so you have to load a save or start a new game first, then click on the "char info" icon on the upper-right corner

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
What I can say I look forward to the update.

With Lily
I find her charmingly sweet and protective.
hope for more lily content in the future i agree

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes