StormSmasher

Oct 30, 2018
Hey ladies and gentlemen heres v0.2.10 to v0.2.11 update
As well as
v0.2.11 Full Version Windows and Linux

v0.2.11 Full Version Mac

All from subscribestar and new code:
Could be 000000

Would someone please create the android version?

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So...apparently that drooler app doesn't let you close the phone unless you pick desired for all the fetishes. Yeah, no thanks to every single one of those with the possible exception of maledom. I hope that's an oversight and not forced.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So...apparently that drooler app doesn't let you close the phone unless you pick desired for all the fetishes. Yeah, no thanks to every single one of those with the possible exception of maledom. I hope that's an oversight and not forced.
The only issue I had with Drooler was it's hard to scroll using the mousepad on my laptop. But I was able to close the phone without any problems when I'd set everything the way I wanted

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Heh, you're my polar opposite almost as I picked Desired for every choice except femdom.

Reactions: crayen

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
well that update was great, got to drooler and now just can't close my phone
Only way I got it to close was selecting all the Fetishes BUT Femdom... may be another way, did not try too much harder once it closed. :>)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Only way I got it to close was selecting all the Fetishes BUT Femdom... may be another way, did not try too much harder once it closed. :>)
You can get it closed after you just check each kink and tag it either wanted or not.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You can get it closed after you just check each kink and tag it either wanted or not.
No dude, you can't. One of those fetishes (or several) is preventing some of us from exiting unless it's set to "desired", and I can't be assed to go figure out which one it is, but the only way we could leave was by selecting desired.

Sep 3, 2020
No dude, you can't. One of those fetishes (or several) is preventing some of us from exiting unless it's set to "desired", and I can't be assed to go figure out which one it is, but the only way we could leave was by selecting desired.
I'm sorry but I need to ask this so I don't get disappointed with another update but does anything happen with the

vampire girl in this update or does anything happen in the story

I'm sorry but these shorter updates have been really underwhelming

not just because of size but because of story quality nothing happens in the story

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm sorry but I need to ask this so I don't get disappointed with another update but does anything happen with the

vampire girl in this update or does anything happen in the story

I'm sorry but these shorter updates have been really underwhelming

not just because of size but because of story quality nothing happens in the story
The girl from the vampires or the girl who is a vampire? Nothing really happens with the girl from the vampires, she sparks some jealousy from our sister but that's about it.

There is some story progress, but it's not a lot and it's currently unclear what actually happened and why. It's not a lot of progress, but it's there.

Sep 3, 2020
The girl from the vampires or the girl who is a vampire? Nothing really happens with the girl from the vampires, she sparks some jealousy from our sister but that's about it.

There is some story progress, but it's not a lot and it's currently unclear what actually happened and why. It's not a lot of progress, but it's there.
thank you my brother this is the girl I've been waiting for since the start of the game
prev7.png

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes