Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
the story is all over the place, from the little i managed to play. gave it 2h but i just couldn't stand any more than that. the writing is meh, at best, with a larger amount of internal dialogue than latin poetry (yes, it's that bad), the proofreading is non-existent (seriously, get a proofreader. google translate can only get you so far) and the MC is a snowflake at best (if someone gets on your property, no matter how frightening they are, they leave in shopping bags. you don't RUN from them, like a little bitch). the only saving grace is the somewhat interesting renders and models but that's far from enough to garner enough interest. noping out of this, posthaste.

reximusprime

Mar 28, 2019
So I searched the thread for "circumcision" before writing this; apologies if this was already answered:

Any plans to do renders without the foreskin? Perhaps make it a toggle like you did with the kinks?

It's not a religious thing...I'm an atheist and I don't care about that. Honestly, it's an aesthetic thing for me...I like it when my MC's dick doesn't have a turtleneck lol. The first time we whip it out in the game I wasn't sure what I was looking at :p ("I think I downloaded the wrong...")

Joking aside, I'm just curious if you're planning to do that at some point. Great game, either way!

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
So I searched the thread for "circumcision" before writing this; apologies if this was already answered:

Any plans to do renders without the foreskin? Perhaps make it a toggle like you did with the kinks?

It's not a religious thing...I'm an atheist and I don't care about that. Honestly, it's an aesthetic thing for me...I like it when my MC's dick doesn't have a turtleneck lol. The first time we whip it out in the game I wasn't sure what I was looking at :p ("I think I downloaded the wrong...")

Joking aside, I'm just curious if you're planning to do that at some point. Great game, either way!
It's a good game looking forward to the next update

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Personally I hope that isn't option. Circumcision is something that should be banned, unless done to fully grown man. Also circumcision is quite rare in the old world, so it's nice that we occasionally get to play MC that isn't mutilated.

reximusprime

Mar 28, 2019
um...for the record, I'm circumcised. I suppose that would've went better if I just said I like it when the MC's dick reminds me of mine. I mean, it's hard enough already trying to fantasize that my dick is 10x its actual size lol...

I'm being a little facetious, but I'm trying put out the fire I may have accidentally started. I agree that forced mutilation is a bad thing and that's especially the case (for me) if it's done for religious purposes. I'm sure the vast majority of us feel the same. In my case, my parents had their reason for it but in any case it was done by a doctor, in a hospital--not much long after I was born and certainly before my little baby brain had a chance to get "attached" to it...I mean, it's not like I miss it :unsure:

At the end of the day, I'm just trying to have a nice wank without feeling any more guilt than I already feel in my "post nut clarity" moments...so, maybe the toggle idea would work? Oh and Dev, I'm liking this Lily chick. Never realized I have a thing for half-demons <3

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Got some questions about the setting of kinks on the new phone app. Does setting a kink to "desired" lock out characters without any of those kinks? Does leaving a kink on "undecided" leave that path open for you to decide on later during an interaction? And does setting it to "disliked" fully close off that option?

Reactions: darlic

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Got some questions about the setting of kinks on the new phone app. Does setting a kink to "desired" lock out characters without any of those kinks? Does leaving a kink on "undecided" leave that path open for you to decide on later during an interaction? And does setting it to "disliked" fully close off that option?
This is what the dev said,
" Just set your preference for each kink and the MC will talk/act accordingly. Keep in mind that these are preferences that you can set for you, the MC. They are not going to delete content from the game. A trans/futa character will stay a trans/futa even if you set the kink to "Disliked", but the MC will avoid any sexual actions or romantic relationships with those characters. Also, some content might not be avoidable to a certain degree due to the story. Let's for example take the kink "Femdom". The MC might get into a situation that is out of his control. But the preference selection will determine how the MC acts in that situation. If for example Femdom is set to "Disliked" the MC will try to get out of the situation as fast as possible. On the other hand if Femdom is enabled you will get the full extended dose of the content."

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This is what the dev said,
" Just set your preference for each kink and the MC will talk/act accordingly. Keep in mind that these are preferences that you can set for you, the MC. They are not going to delete content from the game. A trans/futa character will stay a trans/futa even if you set the kink to "Disliked", but the MC will avoid any sexual actions or romantic relationships with those characters. Also, some content might not be avoidable to a certain degree due to the story. Let's for example take the kink "Femdom". The MC might get into a situation that is out of his control. But the preference selection will determine how the MC acts in that situation. If for example Femdom is set to "Disliked" the MC will try to get out of the situation as fast as possible. On the other hand if Femdom is enabled you will get the full extended dose of the content."
That actually sounds like a nice way of handling things.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I have to say so far this game is really good. Surprised it isn't more popular. How often does it update?

Couliber

May 22, 2018
Around every 2 months, but there isn't that much new content in the updates. So don't expect too much when a new update hits.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Personally I hope that isn't option. Circumcision is something that should be banned, unless done to fully grown man. Also circumcision is quite rare in the old world, so it's nice that we occasionally get to play MC that isn't mutilated.
Onder volwassenen gebeurt het vooral onder joden die zijn opgegroeid in de Sovjetunie, waar besnijdenissen verboden waren

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.11 + IC + Bonus
Size 699 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Mar 11, 2019
I was excited about the INCEST patch...but then it didn't make any sense when i installed it, def will be uninstalling the patch...and will try my best to avoid the landlady and the roommate...not attracted to them at all...hopefully the real family is gonna show up...

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so how do you get out of the phone after youve done your profile when youre in the hospital? i even started a new game and am stuck there thanks for any help

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
so how do you get out of the phone after youve done your profile when youre in the hospital? i even started a new game and am stuck there thanks for any help
You have to tag every kink in that dating app as either something you like or not, otherwise you can't get out of the phone screen.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.12] [It's Danny]

COMPRESSED WITH FIX

SIZE ~ 965 MB

GOFILE:
WORKUPLOAD:
PIXELDRAIN:
ANONFILES: /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.12] [It's Danny] + P

ANDROID WITH FIX / P

- -

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes