Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
just how are we supposed to see that guide ,, when your still working on it ... :rolleyes:
I did share the page for Alexis already. Not sure if I am ready to share a draft at this point outside of those who are working on it with me I only shared the one page.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Yes that is correct. See the guide I am working on isn't completely useless.
source.gif
Wut! ive played this game since the first release and i didnt know this.

Looking forward to the guide tho, i fear that you will have to rewrite a sizeable chunk of it once Week 1 rework comes out, depending on how its layed out of course ;).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Rachael sex day 1 is the trigger for Alexis and a few other clients. There are a few things that are not completely obvious to do for each girl. I missed penny the first time around because I felt bad looking down at her during the streaking scene, but if you don't do it no super fun time at the bug.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah the guide is taking a lot of time since I have to try multiple paths to see if they trigger events or not. The clients is a long one since everything goes back to day 1. I am saving Jamie and Shauna for last due to the cheat non-cheat paths as well as the transgender female route over the female route. Another difficult one is Zoe do to the cheat with Liz scene. Thankfully The Krypt Angel helped out with the Bailey stuff as that saved me a lot of time too. I have 12 more girls to finish although 3 are pretty simple since I just need to skip Anna on day 1 to see what happens with Brittany and Keyana. Most of what I have left are the key characters Jamie, Shauna, Rachael, or ones with odd triggers that I have done yet like Liz and Zoe with the the cheat with Liz scene on day 2.

Reactions: Englen

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Yeah the guide is taking a lot of time since I have to try multiple paths to see if they trigger events or not. The clients is a long one since everything goes back to day 1. I am saving Jamie and Shauna for last due to the cheat non-cheat paths as well as the transgender female route over the female route. Another difficult one is Zoe do to the cheat with Liz scene. Thankfully The Krypt Angel helped out with the Bailey stuff as that saved me a lot of time too. I have 12 more girls to finish although 3 are pretty simple since I just need to skip Anna on day 1 to see what happens with Brittany and Keyana. Most of what I have left are the key characters Jamie, Shauna, Rachael, or ones with odd triggers that I have done yet like Liz and Zoe with the the cheat with Liz scene on day 2.
Hell, I really need to replay it. I have no idea who are Anna, Brittany or Keyana lol

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Sent you a PM to help you out with that last bit :)

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Hell, I really need to replay it. I have no idea who are Anna, Brittany or Keyana lol
You and me both! lol. Once I heard day 7 wasn't quite finished, I figured I'd wait till week 1 is done, then I'll play it complete, figuring it'll just be another couple weeks... Boy was I wrong :oops: I don't blame the dev for the delay at all, but obviously I have no idea what has happened in most of the last day. So, to state the obvious: I'm stoked

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Awww, Thanks!
The ZoePen account was created in October of 2017, nearly two years before Braindrop released the first part of the game? That is some next level planning there.

1 year of development = 7 days of game time. In 5 more years the MC will be playing his second game of the season... :p
Yeah, and if you do the same extrapolation on the harem then the MC will need ALL the houses just to fit them all in...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The ZoePen account was created in October of 2017, nearly two years before Braindrop released the first part of the game? That is some next level planning there.
it sort of ruins the mystique of it all but they had a different username (dunno who they were before tho lol) and changed it when we hit 1000 pages of the thread :p

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
it sort of ruins the mystique of it all but they had a different username (dunno who they were before tho lol) and changed it when we hit 1000 pages of the thread :p
Believe it or not, I actually had figured out that it was a changed username, just thought it was funny. Then again, that's why I don't post much, my humor tends to fall flat in this thread more often than not. Interesting info on the change happening to mark the 1000 pages milestone though, had no idea of that timing.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes