Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
For the time being no. BUT there are theories about cheating on Jamie will do something and that's why it's a clear choice. Alexis rachael shauna are all a risk if Jamie didn't give her ok prior. Only time will tell
As much as I enjoyed the Alexis stuff I have a feeling that one is going to come back and bite me in the ass for it. I think she will either show up as a student at WVM or maybe at a school that the basketball team will play. Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if she ends up being the first pregnant girl in the game as well.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So the next update release is scheduled to happen within the next 10 days? Maybe it‘s time so save up.
This information is hidden behind seven seals
Hopefully soon we will see something, but if not show some respect. It is clear he is working hard on the update and I think he might be going overboard with it to make up for lost time. While part of me hopes that is the case, I will be happy with whatever he makes. I am looking forward to how the story progresses next with Tali, Cedey, the bowling event and the few teaser pictures BD shared on his Patreon page.

Reactions: sgnafuz

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Pretty quite today we need a good topic. OK who do you think will be the first confirmed pregnant girl in the game?

I think most of the obvious choices will be a Rachael Client or Jamie, but I am going to go with Alexis if you went that path or Anna if you didn't.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Ok I am going to do my best not to be rude here, but get your facts straight before you say something dumb like that. The developer was going through a hard time with a lot of personal loss. He was open and upfront with all his patreons and even us here and paused all pledges for almost 3 months now. So please be respectful, and not rude.
Hmm... I guess both comments were unnecessary. Thank you for your input but I don't care for it. Updates will come when they come. Shit happens.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Pretty quite today we need a good topic. OK who do you think will be the first confirmed pregnant girl in the game?

I think most of the obvious choices will be a Rachael Client or Jamie, but I am going to go with Alexis if you went that path or Anna if you didn't.
Apart from a Rachel Client I also think it will be Jamie. Or at lest SHOULD be.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

ZoePen

Oct 12, 2017
OK who do you think will be the first confirmed pregnant girl in the game?
Thing is we are talking about a matter of days if not hours between some of these girls so it would most likely be whoever takes the pregnancy test first after the appropriate amount of time and not the order we were with them.

But I personally hope its fShauna.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Thing is we are talking about a matter of days if not hours between some of these girls so it would most likely be whoever takes the pregnancy test first after the appropriate amount of time and not the order we were with them.

But I personally hope its fShauna.
True, true...

Darn it, I think we should get to that topic from another direction...
Is there any Lady you think should NOT get pregnant? :unsure:

Katie comes to mind, but that might depend on how the story will progress.
Also Gilf Nurse, but that could be more related to: can she still be knocked up?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I get that, but I was think more on the lines of who do we find out about first. Because right now depending on how many girls you have been with, which ones you came and which ones are not lying about being on the pill (looking at you Katie) there are a lot of options. I do think that if it is Jamie we might not find out right away as she might not want to tell the MC due to trying to keep his stress levels low. It would make sense that the clients we would find out rather quickly since confirmation equals pay day, but others may have the knowledge and not share it right away.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not get pregnant list for me is a long one, plus this is not a big thing for me anyways (40 of the 46 named characters):

1. Alexis
  2. Ayden
  3. Azel
  4. Bailey (unless she asks to be)
  5. Carly
  6. Charles
  7. Damien
  8. Dubaku
  9. Elizabeth
  10. Emiko
  11. Gorg
  12. Harper
  13. Jasmine
  14. Katie
  15. Kenji
  16. Keyana
  17. Kimmy
  18. Lauren
  19. Lee
  20. Mabel
  21. Mackenzie
  22. Mackey
  23. Margaret
  24. Moon
  25. Natalie
  26. Nathan
  27. Nurse
  28. Penelope (Penny)
  29. Rachael
  30. Rainn
  31. Ruby
  32. Ryker
  33. Skye
  34. Stacy (Unless she asks to be)
  35. Tia
  36. Vanessa
  37. Veronica
  38. Wendy
  39. Willow
  40. Zoe

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I very much doubt that F Shauna will get pregnant during the story. The story with pregnant Shauna would need to be heavily rewritten for players on the T Shauna route and I don't see Braindrop doing that. Maybe in the character's ending though.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Also Gilf Nurse, but that could be more related to: can she still be knocked up?
I found some news article about an old lady in India who had twins at 74
Damn this thread, now every time I see the word twins I'm thinking about The Twins

I very much doubt that F Shauna will get pregnant during the story. The story with pregnant Shauna would need to be heavily rewritten for players on the T Shauna route and I don't see Braindrop doing that. Maybe in the character's ending though.
BD said that he has plans to rewrite F Shauna's background so it's not the same as T Shauna. If he does that, it wouldn't surprise me if F Shauna eventually gets pregnant

ZoePen

Oct 12, 2017
Is there any Lady you think should NOT get pregnant?
Since I'm not a big fan of kids or pregnancy in general. I'm gonna go the other direction. The only ones I would want to get pregnant at this point are Shauna and Jamie (excluding the clients of course but that's a whole different ball o wax), as much as like the other girls they are to new to my life to want to be tied to long term yet.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The only ones I would want to get pregnant at this point are Shauna and Jamie (excluding the clients of course but that's a whole different ball o wax), as much as like the other girls they are to new to my life to want to be tied to long term yet.
That sounds like my list although I did say I would be willing to add Bailey and Stacy to the list only if they asked for it.

Reactions: BeoWoolF and ZoePen

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Since I'm not a big fan of kids or pregnancy in general. I'm gonna go the other direction. The only ones I would want to get pregnant at this point are Shauna and Jamie (excluding the clients of course but that's a whole different ball o wax), as much as like the other girls they are to new to my life to want to be tied to long term yet.
That sounds like my list although I did say I would be willing to add Bailey and Stacy to the list only if they asked for it.
Yeah, most of these women are in college and, presumably, want more than to have Ethan's children. In addition, if they all got pregnant and had kids the sheer number of dirty diapers would turn this game into a horror movie :ROFLMAO:

For me I see Jamie as the only non-client I would want to impregnate.

magus448

May 22, 2018

If you've banged everyone you could, that asian lady Rachel set MC up with. Now for one of the non manwhore janes... Jamie or anyone in his closest circle of girls and maybe Tali since she isn't in college and doesn't have any obligations.

Reactions: -Dreamer-
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes