Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The way I remember it I wasn't that worried because I don't believe BD is the sort of dev who lays traps for players; he wants everyone to have a good time playing. However, this was not long after the Lewdpixles interview where, as I recall (but can't check because the link just leads to a white screen for me at the moment) BD said that pregnancy would be an unavoidable part of the game which got me slightly worried.
Looks like the link was broken I put a new one in and it works for me now on the lewdpixles article. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lemonfreak

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh, were you thinking Zoe and/or Alexis had a bun in the oven already? Lol, sorry about that but don't worry, you will get your chance to impregnate them later, of that I have no doubt. Just as long as I have the choice not too
I had several theory's around Alexis and her already being pregnant, Zoe didn't worry me as much though. Oh well back to the drawing board for Alexis theory's, Oh yeah another reason to re-watch the scene.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yeah but Shauna and fem Shauna for the most part use the same renders except for sex scenes. If fem Shauna gets pregnant then as soon as she starts to show every single scene she's in would need two versions.
Sex scenes would require three renders. One non preg F Shauna, one preg F Shauna, one T Shauna. That would go up to six if there is a pregnant Jamie path for any threesome scenes. It is up to Braindrop if that is what he wants to do with the game but it seems like a lot of work and would hinder the length of updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah but you could also have made me wait as punishment for ruining your fan theories :LOL:

(although, to be fair, BD pre-ruined them before you even joined F95zone)
Facts by the developer I don't have time for those in my theory's I need to be called out by you guys it's more fun that way. Plus I like to see who actually reads my posts to comment on them, telling me I am wrong and that I should go away and never come back only to see that same person like the very next post I make. From the mind of a madman or just one that is a lilttle Loco or maybe a bit of both possibly neither. Oh look another clue for a new theory, someone is smiling in one scene and not in the next it must mean something, something I tell you I must know what it means.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sex scenes would require three renders. One non preg F Shauna, one preg F Shauna, one T Shauna. That would go up to six if there is a pregnant Jamie path for any threesome scenes. It is up to Braindrop if that is what he wants to do with the game but it seems like a lot of work and would hinder the length of updates.
That seems like some easy maths right there so only 69 possible combinations give or take a few more 69's once some one or multiple someones are knocked up in the same scene. I like where you are going there.

• Haha
Reactions: Jace325

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Pretty quite today we need a good topic. OK who do you think will be the first confirmed pregnant girl in the game?

I think most of the obvious choices will be a Rachael Client or Jamie, but I am going to go with Alexis if you went that path or Anna if you didn't.
I say definitely one of the clients first. As for Jamie, I need to do another play through and re-read the discussion she had with MC about having a family but I don't believe for a while yet.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Facts by the developer I don't have time for those in my theory's I need to be called out by you guys it's more fun that way. Plus I like to see who actually reads my posts to comment on them, telling me I am wrong and that I should go away and never come back only to see that same person like the very next post I make. From the mind of a madman or just one that is a lilttle Loco or maybe a bit of both possibly neither. Oh look another clue for a new theory, someone is smiling in one scene and not in the next it must mean something, something I tell you I must know what it means.

Don't worry bro I'll always be here ready to burn yer theories to the ground its becoming one of my small joys in life of late MWHAHAHA *cough* OW dammit diaphragm is still hurts from all that heaving earlier this week.

SB: poor Daddy.... Sis go get him some tylenol and something to drink please?

BB: *glances away from the TV* I'm busy get it yerself

SB: *stomps over to her sis grabbing her collar*...go....get....Daddy....a drink and a tylenol...NOW *growl*

BB: *eep* OK! OK! *runs off to do as she's told returning with the pills and cold mountain dew*

BB: *whispers to her master* jesus christ what go into her?...I thought I was supposed the scary one with the temper...?

I think she's still sore that you were the one that took all the "punishment" the other night for disobeying me

BB: SHE'S sore? I'm the one that took in the butt god dammit

That was the point she likes it too much.... so if I let her take it it wouldn't have been punishment :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wow pretty quite here tonight. I guess I will do some more work on the guide since no one is around to chat tonight.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just waiting on the latest x-files level conspiracy theory about how Ryker will be handled.
*******Sorts through stacks of papers to find the file labeled "How to handle the Asshole and get away with it"********

Theory 1: Ryker is attempting to sabotage the MC in a new way. He determines the best course of action is to go after one of his girls. He determines that Shauna will be the target while Jamie and the MC are on a date. Ryker attmpts to break into the new house unaware of who is really there. Rachael has hire armed gun men to guard the house since Tali is now able to interact with the other girl Tali and Shauna are having fun playing games in the basement when Ryker and Gorg show up. Ryker slaps Tali in the face as Gorg grabs Shauna. Tali screams for help as Rachael and two unnamed guards rush the basement to grab Gorg and Ryker niether of which are seen again.

Theory 2: Classified your security level is not authorize to see this document.

Theory 3: Ryker determines the Ethan is not worth the headache since he did not walk away. He decides to try to go after other player on the team instead starting with Skye. Skye has no interest in anything to do with Ryker he kicks him in the balls and then Ryker has to have surgery to fix burst testicle. The surgery does not go well due to complications and Ryker is not seen from again.

Theory 4: Ryker and Gorg determine that their love for each other is too strong and they no longer feel the need to do anything at the school. The run away to Alabama to raise a family of their own and are never seen from again

Theory 5: Hey if you made it here and didn't give up thanks. Please note none of these actually happen in the game nor do I really think they will, but we need something to talk about right. No one really wants to take Loco's theory's seriously either so move on with your day.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's not just sex scenes; any scene with multiple girls in it will have the required renders multiplying exponentially (and I really do mean exponentially) with the number of possibly-pregnant girls. The famous scene of him in bed with half a dozen girls would require 64 renders if they all were possibly-pregnant.
Also, it occurs to me that getting pregnant might have a more significant effect on the cheerleaders than on the other girls, Jamie for example could still go to classes, most of her scenes wouldn't require different writing just different renders. The cheerleaders though I would expect it to have more of an effect on.
I hope BD has taken all of this into account when planning how things will go, it promises to be a significant increase in development budget over what has so far been mostly linear VN. If he's up for it, awesome. If he hasn't thought about it it could be a problem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Working on a no cheat path with Jamie in the guide got to see a new scene I have not experienced before. I think I am up to 5 or 6 new scenes now that I haven't seen by making this guide. Sure it is taking a lot longer than I thought, but I am glad I am making it now.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
*******Sorts through stacks of papers to find the file labeled "How to handle the Asshole and get away with it"********

Theory 1: Ryker is attempting to sabotage the MC in a new way. He determines the best course of action is to go after one of his girls. He determines that Shauna will be the target while Jamie and the MC are on a date. Ryker attmpts to break into the new house unaware of who is really there. Rachael has hire armed gun men to guard the house since Tali is now able to interact with the other girl Tali and Shauna are having fun playing games in the basement when Ryker and Gorg show up. Ryker slaps Tali in the face as Gorg grabs Shauna. Tali screams for help as Rachael and two unnamed guards rush the basement to grab Gorg and Ryker niether of which are seen again.

Theory 2: Classified your security level is not authorize to see this document.

Theory 3: Ryker determines the Ethan is not worth the headache since he did not walk away. He decides to try to go after other player on the team instead starting with Skye. Skye has no interest in anything to do with Ryker he kicks him in the balls and then Ryker has to have surgery to fix burst testicle. The surgery does not go well due to complications and Ryker is not seen from again.

Theory 4: Ryker and Gorg determine that their love for each other is too strong and they no longer feel the need to do anything at the school. The run away to Alabama to raise a family of their own and are never seen from again

Theory 5: Hey if you made it here and didn't give up thanks. Please note none of these actually happen in the game nor do I really think they will, but we need something to talk about right. No one really wants to take Loco's theory's seriously either so move on with your day.

LOVED THIS!?

Personally 1 is my fave other then the girls getting roughed up.

But one day hes going to get intel about where MC Is now staying and sneaks in and it turns out that everyone is just chilling downstairs in the dark for movie night and he comes down stairs and all the girls are down there and he gets halfway down the stairs before he realizes that theres a good dozen people down there he turns around to start making his way back up the stairs and as he turns around he looks up the stairs and sees MC Standing at the top of the stairs... MC Is Furious someone is in his house and sparta kicks the intruder in the chest and down the stairs. Dropping the try of glasses and snacks causing all the girls to scream.. There is an impact at the bottom of the stairs and everyone gets up and is worried. All the while the girls have pushed Tali to the back of the group to try and hide her just incase cause of the story that they were told about her. MC Then charges the bottom of the stairs and beats Ryker into a coma. Due to Rachel's Business and all of the very powerful friends that MC Has made in her clients, They make sure he gets better as soon as possible while he is in the hospital. On the day of his Release from the Hospital, Ryker is met by a small group of 6-8 Men in suits. He says Who the fuck are all of you..... They encircle him And reply "We are here to help you home sir" And they put him in the backseat of the SUV where he is driven to an Airport. He is Drugged along the way and was put onto an airplane. He comes too in a prison cell with a computer in it.... He asks where he is at and a response from the shadow says You are stuck here on this island and that This is the punishment for trying to bring harm to MC And that he will never be heard from again. Now the computer in his cell has no internet access and that he has Three missed chances before he is dead, Several times throughout the day he will have to input 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 into the computer. If he fails 3 times the computer will self-destruct setting everything in the cell ablaze killing all within instantly... :D This started off as something simple and kinda spiraled outta control lmfao

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes