Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
I hope we get a scene where MC Gets a video call on his phone like idk during the game while hes resting on the bench to get a breather or something and its Anna ( I personally loved how cute shy and nervous she was when we first got there and then how she opened up to MC ) And i hope that she calls MC And is like I have great news..... Im Pregnant so i guess this means that our Business Contract has to end.... But would you be okay if i kept coming around? I have grown attached to you and your company and You can say no if you want but If you would be okay with it.... I do have an Office close to your new home so if you are okay with it i could work from there.... I think that would just be super cute scene :D Cause like i said I fell inlove with Anna hard and fast :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I hope we get a scene where MC Gets a video call on his phone like idk during the game while hes resting on the bench to get a breather or something and its Anna ( I personally loved how cute shy and nervous she was when we first got there and then how she opened up to MC ) And i hope that she calls MC And is like I have great news..... Im Pregnant so i guess this means that our Business Contract has to end.... But would you be okay if i kept coming around? I have grown attached to you and your company and You can say no if you want but If you would be okay with it.... I do have an Office close to your new home so if you are okay with it i could work from there.... I think that would just be super cute scene :D Cause like i said I fell inlove with Anna hard and fast :D
I love this idea, or something similar to if for sure. I really think the MC will still interact with a few of the clients even after the contract is completed.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Pretty quite today we need a good topic. OK who do you think will be the first confirmed pregnant girl in the game?

I think most of the obvious choices will be a Rachael Client or Jamie, but I am going to go with Alexis if you went that path or Anna if you didn't.
I don't think it will be Alexis.....we weren't given a choice to pull out and she has no active variables tracking her at all (yet) whereas every other girl you've been with have some kind of variable tracking if you creamed them or not if the plan had been for her to be a baby trap that guaranteed pregnancy if you fucked her in the bathroom there prolly would at least be some kind of variable tracking if you did it or not.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I found some news article about an old lady in India who had twins at 74
Damn this thread, now every time I see the word twins I'm thinking about The Twins
Right, I remember. It was with heavy dose of hormones and in vitro fertilization if I am correct.

But yeah. Possible :sneaky:

BD said that he has plans to rewrite F Shauna's background so it's not the same as T Shauna. If he does that, it wouldn't surprise me if F Shauna eventually gets pregnant
Would mean a lot of dedication to get it within the story, but I would really appreciate it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A while back I was talking (too much :LOL: I was beginning to annoy myself) about the Alexis and Zoe scenes and how I was avoiding them specifically because I play a no-preg route and couldn't pull out with those two (especially annoying because avoiding Zoe's scene with the now legendary pen closes off her route entirely). BD assured me that neither girl was pregnant as a result of those encounters so I was free to play them :)
Awww man

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
BD said that he has plans to rewrite F Shauna's background so it's not the same as T Shauna. If he does that, it wouldn't surprise me if F Shauna eventually gets pregnant
Yeah but Shauna and fem Shauna for the most part use the same renders except for sex scenes. If fem Shauna gets pregnant then as soon as she starts to show every single scene she's in would need two versions.

forget charles he'd have blood ties to fucking Ryker if that happened *shudder*
But knocking up his sister is not far below stealing his girlfriend in terms of cucking him.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
A while back I was talking (too much :LOL: I was beginning to annoy myself) about the Alexis and Zoe scenes and how I was avoiding them specifically because I play a no-preg route and couldn't pull out with those two (especially annoying because avoiding Zoe's scene with the now legendary pen closes off her route entirely). BD assured me that neither girl was pregnant as a result of those encounters so I was free to play them :)
When / which version was that?

Also, my second play through was a "no sex until Jamie gives the GO" one, so no Rachel or Clients.
Does anyone know if Anna and Keyana will appear later in the game then?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I know I remember cuz at one point it was me you were talking to at the time :LOL: I was trying to convince you myself that you were worried for nothing but you wouldn't believe me :p Then BD popped in and confirmed it don't remember if I gave you an I TOLD YOU SO tho

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
When / which version was that?

Also, my second play through was a "no sex until Jamie gives the GO" one, so no Rachel or Clients.
Does anyone know if Anna and Keyana will appear later in the game then?
According to braindrop the clients you missed by turning down the job the first time will pop up again eventually dunno how soon tho

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
A while back I was talking (too much :LOL: I was beginning to annoy myself) about the Alexis and Zoe scenes and how I was avoiding them specifically because I play a no-preg route and couldn't pull out with those two (especially annoying because avoiding Zoe's scene with the now legendary pen closes off her route entirely). BD assured me that neither girl was pregnant as a result of those encounters so I was free to play them
ahhh man could have used a spoiler there, oh who am I kidding I would have looked at it anyways. :sneaky: Oh well there goes a bunch of my theory's down the toilet. Got to find those on my list and remove them, hey bob can you bring out the list please oh my off the wall theory's.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Pretty quite today we need a good topic. OK who do you think will be the first confirmed pregnant girl in the game?

I think most of the obvious choices will be a Rachael Client or Jamie, but I am going to go with Alexis if you went that path or Anna if you didn't.
Remembering the scene where we introduce Willow/Cedeyto Azel makes it clear mommy REALLY wants the MC to have kids, so I say we let her go first
If fem Shauna gets pregnant then as soon as she starts to show every single scene she's in would need two versions.
every girl that can get pregnant will need a preg/non preg version for every scene she's in anyway
owever, this was not long after the Lewdpixles interview where, as I recall (but can't check because the link just leads to a white screen for me at the moment) BD said that pregnancy would be an unavoidable part of the game which got me slightly worried.
Here's the bit in question
Q: Pregnancy. Apart from the woman that Rachael introduces. Will it be an option in the game for the regular girls?

A: This is a big yes. Pregnancy and fatherhood is a big part of WVM. Almost every girl will be impregnable (and most will be optional). My plan for the future is to buy a third pc solely to render pregnant/non-pregnant renders haha

Q: Ok, but will that be an option for the female version of Shauna? If so, I can imagine that being an effort in terms of development and renders.

A: Yes it will.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes