Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know when the next update comes out I really like this game?
You can check the FAQ it has update information, but if you don't want to click it. We think it should be this week or next week, but there is not anything confirmed yet.

Reactions: Raynor90

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hmm... Imagine being quarantined for a better part of this year affecting the creation of at home made digital entertainment. ... Just sayin'.
Ok I am going to do my best not to be rude here, but get your facts straight before you say something dumb like that. The developer was going through a hard time with a lot of personal loss. He was open and upfront with all his patreons and even us here and paused all pledges for almost 3 months now. So please be respectful, and not rude.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Holy sheep. I'm distracting myself from the " WVM update blues" playing the game Lunars Chosen(v010.1) and since I'm caught up on that I just clicked on the computer within the game to play a game and got these.

View attachment 779392 View attachment 779393 View attachment 779394 View attachment 779395
Quite the shoutout/paying respect that dev did.
:D yepp, and this is exactly the route I have taken to get here.
Cant thank Lunars Chosen enough that it brought me here.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I didn't fucking decide if I will cheat on Jamie with Shauna or not. Fml. :FacePalm:
No trouble friend, save right here, try out both ways and decide then which one was more relatable for you.

most likely you will end up playing again for other possible routes anyway :cool:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I also forgot something else important "possibly with various levels of snark"
Yeah, and most surprisingly it is quite rare that one of these answers, snarks even, is meant to dump shit on you. :unsure:

Don`t you guys have any idea about the general internet etiquette?

:devilish:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is there any consequence to cheating or can I just freely bang everyone? Do choices even matter?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is there any consequence to cheating or can I just freely bang everyone? Do choices even matter?
For the time being no. BUT there are theories about cheating on Jamie will do something and that's why it's a clear choice. Alexis rachael shauna are all a risk if Jamie didn't give her ok prior. Only time will tell

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The short of it? Depends. Yes. Some.

See this for instance. Or search the thread for business, cheating and/or Jamie. That should get you up to speed. When in doubt, do as ZTex does. ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Rachael sex day 1 is the trigger for Alexis and a few other clients. There are a few things that are not completely obvious to do for each girl. I missed penny the first time around because I felt bad looking down at her during the streaking scene, but if you don't do it no super fun time at the bug.
Why would you feel bad about that? Didn't she say that she wants you to think she's sexy?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes