Trikus

May 31, 2020
Harper does have a thing for him she just can't do anything about it while her job is in the air and they are being watched.

Veronica seems to give zero fucks.
Since Veronica is kinda done with teaching, she might no longer care about the rules and just hop on board. Harper definitely wants to be with him, but she wants to keep her job.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Since Veronica is kinda done with teaching, she might no longer care about the rules and just hop on board. Harper definitely wants to be with him, but she wants to keep her job.
she not completely done with it .. last anything was said she was coming back on monday .... but who knows after that ... BD does ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think there is enough evidence to say all females in the game are interested in the MC, but I also feel like that is what BD is going for. Some are very forward like Tia (walked right into the shower with you) and Zoe (shoved her foot into your crotch), others have a very shy approach like Carly (stutter and run when meeting) and Penny (Walked away when met, the first time), and then you have others that are slowly showing interest and testing boundaries/reactions like Harper and Veronica (Both with the hugs and lite touching and complete 180 attitudes when alone). I think BD is doing a great job setting them all up and bringing them on board to the idea of some sort of romance at the right pace. I still think Mabel will be the first staff member to do anything with the MC, I really don't count Katie as that just seems like a job she was just handed recently. Sure we all have someone we want to see next in line *** Cough Stacy Cough Stacy*** sorry had to clear my throat there. I think over time we will all get our wish, some might have to wait longer than others (Sorry Azel, Cedey and Wendy fans). Lots of good build up and I am excited to see what comes next with almost 900 renders when the new release is ready. Here's to hoping we find out soon, and that your favorite gets time to shine in the next update.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm a patient man by nature, I don't mind waiting for the update and I don't mind waiting for my favourites to get into the sack with MC. If it doesn't happen next update eh, so be it. Would I rather start a li'l sumthin' sumthin' with Vee/Rubes/Carly sooner than later? Sure.

But BD works in mysterious ways and there are plenty of other games to play in the meantime (though few as good as WVM).

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Might be my memory at fault but I believe it's only 1 year without a win, Ryker's is for the team to be winless this year as well and MC being there potentially ruins that.

Putting that aside, I think it's more likely to be a hug that goes on a little too long

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, the full video is pretty funny
Wait, you are right. Ryker was trying to make it 2 years of loses to improve the betting odds for them winning the third year.

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes