Sep 15, 2017
Was looking through the updated guide and I just realized that Eden looks a lot like Thalna, the MC from Inner Growth. The biggest differences being that Thalna has pointed teeth, no lipstick, and a big ol' cock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krynh

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok first off don't anyone kill me especially The Krypt Angel SB or BB, but I am doing one of my final play throughs for the guide and I am skipping everyone (including Bailey, oh it hurts to even type that), just trying to get through these last two as quickly as I can. I feel so dirty now almost like something is missing. The things I do for you guys.
BOOOOOOOOOO you suck ...... jk jk :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

genericusername1

Feb 23, 2018
Just finished all my playthroughs. I've done so many at this point they all kinda blur together, but for some reason the one thing to stick out to me this time was a resemblance that I hadn't noticed before wherein Kenji looks a little like Joseph Gordon Levitt. It could be that the day working outside has baked my brain more than I realize, but I see it. If it is the heat baking my brain well I guess I had a good run :LOL:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just finished all my playthroughs. I've done so many at this point they all kinda blur together, but for some reason the one thing to stick out to me this time was a resemblance that I hadn't noticed before wherein Kenji looks a little like Joseph Gordon Levitt. It could be that the day working outside has baked my brain more than I realize, but I see it. If it is the heat baking my brain well I guess I had a good run :LOL:
i think maybe someone has been starring at his screen way to long .. lmao

• Haha
Reactions: genericusername1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok I have been doing so many play throughs this weekend for the guide and one scene keeps catching my eye. It's on day 5 at practice you tell Veronica you aren't going to class and she gives you a hug in front of Harper. You get a quick shot of Harper's face and she looks very jealous of Veronica. Just wondering if anyone else noticed that or thought the same. Sorry if this has been discussed in the past it was just something that was making me think a little bit.
Harper does have a thing for him she just can't do anything about it while her job is in the air and they are being watched.

Veronica seems to give zero fucks.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Harper does have a thing for him she just can't do anything about it while her job is in the air and they are being watched.

Veronica seems to give zero fucks.
Yeah Veronica seems very open about it, and Harper seems more open behind closed doors or when no one else is around.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok first off don't anyone kill me especially The Krypt Angel SB or BB, but I am doing one of my final play throughs for the guide and I am skipping everyone (including Bailey, oh it hurts to even type that), just trying to get through these last two as quickly as I can. I feel so dirty now almost like something is missing. The things I do for you guys.
Sacrifices had to be made we understand that :p Plus yer family which affords you more latitude than most anyway

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sacrifices had to be made we understand that :p Plus yer family which affords you more latitude than most anyway
Yeah it was painful especially when she flashed me during the streaking and then it was so sad when she shows up to the house and then nothing happens. I had to replay her scene just to make it right after the guide was done.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
wait what ?? are we talking game here or ......
I posted I turned down all girls to get through the last play through for the guide quicker. That post was in reference to Bailey scenes. If you turn her down she still shows up at your house on day one but nothing happens.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah it was painful especially when she flashed me during the streaking and then it was so sad when she shows up to the house and then nothing happens. I had to replay her scene just to make it right after the guide was done.
You know nothing of pain! Think how I felt when I did that no bailey run up to day 5 to see if the streaking thing still happened because you asked me about it...I think a piece of me died

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I posted I turned down all girls to get through the last play through for the guide quicker. That post was in reference to Bailey scenes. If you turn her down she still shows up at your house on day one but nothing happens.
yeah i posted that about 100 pages ago

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You know nothing of pain! Think how I felt when I did that no bailey run up to day 5 to see if the streaking thing still happened because you asked me about it...I think a piece of me died
Day 6 is what made it the worse when she shows up at the house and just sits with you on the couch. Now that was painful, the streaking was a bonus for me as that gave me some hope.

AT9988

Aug 9, 2017
I started playing this game thinking it would be a fuck fest but I just can't bring myself to cheat on Jamie lmao

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes