KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Sorry I do not accept your cannon. If it is not in the actual game it doesn't count.

That's probably an accurate "Artist's Impression" how some of the shorter girls (Alexis/Bailey) felt, the first time MC orgasmed in/on them...

And since Tali is canonically the shortest girl in the game, she gon' be Blown Away y'all!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That's probably an accurate "Artist's Impression" how some of the shorter girls (Alexis/Bailey) felt, the first time MC orgasmed in/on them...

And since Tali is canonically the shortest girl in the game, she gon' be Blown Away y'all!
Ok that is something I can accept.

Reactions: csmk14

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Even though we still happily(Mostly) wait for this wonderful harem game, another Harem game put out it's final update. I think a Bailey/Elly would be the death of any man

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I would love Harp so much more if she barely reacts, thinking that the first win is a result of their opponents not really trying and still being worried about her position.

I also think they should lose the first game, my thinking being that MC will be too much of a team player and will give up scoring chances to try to give his team-mates assists.
naww they should win at least 4 or 5 games before they get a loss

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I also think they should lose the first game, my thinking being that MC will be too much of a team player and will give up scoring chances to try to give his team-mates assists.
i also think they will lose the first game, but its gonna be because of MCs teammates working against him.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am pretty sure that first preseason game will be a loss as well. I want to see the MC do well but some of the team work against him that cause the loss (Ryker and Kenji).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I could see that but the thing is, so far, Ryker hasn't turned up to practice so Harp should bench him on principle. That only leaves Damien (Kenji apparently plays the same position as MC so he's not a factor in this regard),
Kenji is the center MC is a Guard with Damien. At least I am pretty sure that is what they said during practice.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry I miss spoke Damien is a forward and I think the MC is a guard. Starting line up should be Damien and Dubaku/Mackey at forwards Kenji at center and then Ethan and Ayden/Lee/Ryker/Skye at the other guard.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
see this is where i have to say no to a game loss .. remember they lost for the last 2 years in a row .. giving them another loss will hurt the team's morale ..... so a win will help out .. and make Harper love MC more

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
According to the character sheet:

Forwards
Damien, Dubaku, Mackey
Centre
Kenji
Guard
Ayden, Lee, Ryker, Skye

Not ideal to only have one centre which is why I assumed MC must also play that position o_O
your forgetting the MC in that lineup

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
According to the character sheet:

Forwards
Damien, Dubaku, Mackey
Centre
Kenji
Guard
Ayden, Lee, Ryker, Skye

Not ideal to only have one centre which is why I assumed MC must also play that position o_O
Yeah I corrected myself, but I can't see the MC as a center he plays more like a guard than a center.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes