AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I know a good number of us are both here and over at PL but in the immoral words of Egon Spangler:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

So which theory was left of at? Was it how Ryker is going to get his ass handed to him by over half the girls:D, or a twist in the story where Stacey turns out to be Ceday and MC's cousin?:unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I know a good number of us are both here and over at PL but in the immoral words of Egon Spangler:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

So which theory was left of at? Was it how Ryker is going to get his ass handed to him by over half the girls:D, or a twist in the story where Stacey turns out to be Ceday and MC's cousin?:unsure:
shit i thought that was gonna be a quote from star trek for a minute ... or ghostbusters

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I really hope Stacy is not related to the MC at all. Childhood friend or neighbor or some other connection would be cool, maybe like they crossed paths somewhere else and he did something to save her when they were younger. I really hope that is the case, but I kinda think you are right and they are related some how. It will be a sad day for sure for me if she is related in any way. I think if she turns out to be his sister and not Willow I would be pretty upset. Especially how good the story was on how they found each other and the way that she was accepted into the family by everyone so quickly.

PS thanks for getting back to WVM

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I really hope Stacy is not related to the MC at all. Childhood friend or neighbor or some other connection would be cool, maybe like they crossed paths somewhere else and he did something to save her when they were younger. I really hope that is the case, but I kinda think you are right and they are related some how. It will be a sad day for sure for me if she is related in any way. I think if she turns out to be his sister and not Willow I would be pretty upset. Especially how good the story was on how they found each other and the way that she was accepted into the family by everyone so quickly.

I don't think there's even a ghost of a chance stacey is gonna be related to the MC BD already cockblocked us with willow who was pretty popular and Stacey is even more popular than her so if he did it with her her fans would start forming a lynch mob lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As for the Ryker story line I do hope it drags out for a while. We do need that kind of distraction in the back of our minds to keep things interesting. I hope he tries several things and fails at all attempts to mess with the MC or any of the girls. I do hope that he doesn't end up hurting any of the girls, but with what kind of creep he seems to be I wouldn't put it past him to do so. I am curious as to what he is planning next is Kenji really working with Ryker or is there something else there that we are over looking. I want to think Kenji and Ryker are working together, but then BD did try to make us think Stacy was the MC sister so I wouldn't put it past him to try to fool us again.

Over all in the end I still hope Ryker gets punched out by Cedey like I have been saying for a while now. "Don't you mess with my Brubru you asshole" as she sucker punches him in the jaw. Then Azel chimes in with "Language Missy". Would be too funny in my opinion to see that, but I am not BD so I will leave it up to him.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
As for the Ryker story line I do hope it drags out for a while. We do need that kind of distraction in the back of our minds to keep things interesting. I hope he tries several things and fails at all attempts to mess with the MC or any of the girls. I do hope that he doesn't end up hurting any of the girls, but with what kind of creep he seems to be I wouldn't put it past him to do so. I am curious as to what he is planning next is Kenji really working with Ryker or is there something else there that we are over looking. I want to think Kenji and Ryker are working together, but then BD did try to make us think Stacy was the MC sister so I wouldn't put it past him to try to fool us again.

Over all in the end I still hope Ryker gets punched out by Cedey like I have been saying for a while now. "Don't you mess with my Brubru you asshole" as she sucker punches him in the jaw. Then Azel chimes in with "Language Missy". Would be too funny in my opinion to see that, but I am not BD so I will leave it up to him.
i dont think the ryker situation is gonna be dealt with in the matter of an update or 2 i think it will take more than that and i hope we get to beat his pompous ass face in just one more time.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't think there's even a ghost of a chance stacey is gonna be related to the MC BD already cockblocked us with willow who was pretty popular and Stacey is even more popular than her so if he did it with her her fans would start forming a lynch mob lol
No matter what he decides to do I will still support him. The story is what got me hooked in the first place the girls are just the added eye candy, so if I lose one more even one of my favorites I will still be interest and not form a lynch mob like others over the No Incest stuff.

Plus I have a clone army now to keep me occupied so I will survive.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Putting another potential Li "on the bench" would make no sense. Don't make a group of perverts sharpen their pitchforks by making Stacy off limits too :p

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i dont think the ryker situation is gonna be dealt with in the matter of an update or 2 i think it will take more than that and i hope we get to beat his pompous ass face in just one more time.
Oh yeah I want it to be drawn out for a while too. I would just love to see my Cedey Azel prediction come true when it does come to an end.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
shit i thought that was gonna be a quote from star trek for a minute ... or ghostbusters
Couldn't think of any Star Trek quotes worthy, otherwise I would of.

<merged>

Like you, I PRAY Stacy is a childhood friend.
Don't mind the Ryker arc being dragged out but Cedey punching out Ryker would be very pleasant to watch. Exactly the way you described as well. Perhaps at the end of a game when it mostly the girls left.

BTW have you finalized the guide Loco? Too many pages to look back through.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
What's the MC's role in a basketball game? Is he a primary scorer or meant to stop people?

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So, one thing that bothered me, at least a little was that the MC hasn't clued ANYONE, even ALL-POWERFUL Rachel, into what is up with Ryker and Damien. I can understand the others, but he NEEDS to tell Rachel, especially with their business deal AND now Tali. I think once he does Rachel will probably hire security.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So, one thing that bothered me, at least a little was that the MC hasn't clued ANYONE, even ALL-POWERFUL Rachel, into what is up with Ryker and Damien. I can understand the others, but he NEEDS to tell Rachel, especially with their business deal AND now Tali. I think once he does Rachel will probably hire security.
yes . he told Rachel about it ,,,

Reactions: pecard255
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes