Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So, one thing that bothered me, at least a little was that the MC hasn't clued ANYONE, even ALL-POWERFUL Rachel, into what is up with Ryker and Damien. I can understand the others, but he NEEDS to tell Rachel, especially with their business deal AND now Tali. I think once he does Rachel will probably hire security.
He told Azel Shauna and Rachael for sure.

screenshot0098.png
screenshot0097.png
screenshot0099.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Again I know in my heart that bd will Not take away stacy after already putting somewhat popular willow on the look but don't touch shelf.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
for what maybe a year .. if you notice they don't even remember each other .... if they had met wouldn't they have remembered that ....

Don't forget Stacy doesn't know he used to be called Jacob. The MC's memory does not seem that well, however he did pick up small fragments of a younger Stacy. Was that his mind playing tricks on him or is there something deeper there. There also could have been something small to the MC that actually had a big impact on Stacy. Like maybe the day his dad took him away he was supposed to have met with Stacy to play basketball at the park, but when he never showed up she was devastated. It could link to why Stacy's mother (grandmother) never liked basketball. Anything is possible at this point.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i got a question for you guys .... if BD has nothing in mind for Azel and MC then why does he make their kisses that much stronger each time they kiss ?
also has Rachel make you fantasize about Azel ?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i got a question for you guys .... if BD has nothing in mind for Azel and MC then why does he make their kisses that much stronger each time they kiss ?
The way i understand the kiss count etc was part of a vn feature that once the policy was stricter and would be in conflict the pay off was exorcisized from the vn. That's what I've understood from past posts. But im not 100% positive officially

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The way i understand the kiss count etc was part of a vn feature that once the policy was stricter and would be in conflict the pay off was exorcisized from the vn. That's what I've understood from past posts. But im not 100% positive officially
explain the 2nd part of that question

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
explain the 2nd part of that question
Well the scuttlebutt was it was originally planned to score with her, but the pay off would be in direct conflict with Patreon's policies so the pay off wasnt put in but the build up remains cause it doesn't hurt the story any. Rachel is a perv and azel is getting more affectionate so why take extra time and erase them parts?
Besides if an evil modder does undertake the giant undertaking it gives them something to use as flags

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well the scuttlebutt was it was originally planned to score with her, but the pay off would be in direct conflict with Patreon's policies so the pay off wasnt put in but the build up remains cause it doesn't hurt the story any. Rachel is a perv and azel is getting more affectionate so why take extra time and erase them parts?
Besides if an evil modder does undertake the giant undertaking it gives them something to use as flags
i guess .... not really buying that ... but ok
so that being the case then why does Lauren ask MC if he's done anything with Willow ... cause she is his sister , right .... then how come there is nothing like that when Rach makes him fantasize about Azel .....

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i guess .... not really buying that ... but ok
so that being the case then why does Lauren ask MC if he's done anything with Willow ... cause she is his sister , right .... then how come there is nothing like that when Rach makes him fantasize about Azel .....
Well willow is actually blood. Azel is just a foster parent. So one would assume it would make a difference to patreon and there keepers but sadly its the same in their eyes

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes