FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Now the whole incest thing is, there are some games that don't need it. But it is something that people do enjoy. I mean I play City of Broken Dreamers and that is like one of my favorite VN. No incest at all. So it does depend on the story. Now I read another post that someone made and they pointed out as the MC we kiss Azel and one kiss is longer and we go on dates etc except for spa day. But for it to not go anywhere, what is the point of the kisses etc or Rachael putting the idea in the MC's head to have an intimate relationship with her?

I think Braindrop could easily join SubscribeStar and his followers well will follow him over there. There is since there really isn't a restriction to what Braindrop can do with the incest thing. Since Patron does have those restrictions. He could write a story that involves some incest rather it is biological or legal etc.

I was really looking for the MC and Azel to start something. Willow I didn't care too much if she was my sister and I couldn't have a relationship with. But a lot have wanted that with Azel.

So its something that BD can think about, instead of saying NO. I think he is saying NO because he doesn't want to lose his patron support that he currently has.

Sep 15, 2017
I think he was planning on there being incest in the game, but had to abandon said plans (at least for now) once he realized he could get reported to Patreon and lose a major source of income for the game.

If and when incest gets added to the game, perhaps due to the ingenious work of some Evil Modder, imma blow straight past Azel and Willow and be like

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Now the whole incest thing is, there are some games that don't need it. But it is something that people do enjoy. I mean I play City of Broken Dreamers and that is like one of my favorite VN. No incest at all. So it does depend on the story. Now I read another post that someone made and they pointed out as the MC we kiss Azel and one kiss is longer and we go on dates etc except for spa day. But for it to not go anywhere, what is the point of the kisses etc or Rachael putting the idea in the MC's head to have an intimate relationship with her?

I think Braindrop could easily join SubscribeStar and his followers well will follow him over there. There is since there really isn't a restriction to what Braindrop can do with the incest thing. Since Patron does have those restrictions. He could write a story that involves some incest rather it is biological or legal etc.

I was really looking for the MC and Azel to start something. Willow I didn't care too much if she was my sister and I couldn't have a relationship with. But a lot have wanted that with Azel.

So its something that BD can think about, instead of saying NO. I think he is saying NO because he doesn't want to lose his patron support that he currently has.
Braindrop most likely intended the relationship to escalate carnally at one point, but had to drop it due to the reasons stated by you. Most of it is explained in the Mini-FAQ maintained by our resident LocoGringo78 (which is well worth a read).

Regarding Azel VS Willow: from what I gathered there are actually more Willow than Azel fans in this thread. This of course only takes the non-lurkers into account, so it may be quite biased.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Regarding Azel VS Willow: from what I gathered there are actually more Willow than Azel fans in this thread. This of course only takes the non-lurkers into account, so it may be quite biased.
Shame really. The Milfs of WVM get no respect, no respect at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BeoWoolF

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I think it because maybe a lot of players are pretty young themselves and don't care too much for older women. That is my guess, I could be wrong. But I do agree the Milfs besides Rachael isn't getting respect lol.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Based on the TOS for Patreon MC and Azel getting together would not be incest, 1 they are not blood related, 2 she is not a legal foster mother, from my understanding she is just a friend of his mothers who took over guardianship of him as a child. Also as this is a work of fiction it would not breach the TOS. I pulled the below off of Patreons policy and guidelines page.

" We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon. "

So if the incest in GoT (a fictional story) is allowed then incest in a VN as long as it is between consenting adults would be fine, even with Willow would be allowed based on this.

• Angry
Reactions: moskyx

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Braindrop Regarding Azel VS Willow: from what I gathered there are actually more Willow than Azel fans in this thread. This of course only takes the non-lurkers into account, so it may be quite biased.
That must be a recent development, since Azel has always been extremely popular even after the BD interview and im quite certain that she would easily beat out Willow if there was ever a popularity contest. then again a lot of the people that used to frequent here arent around anymore and us regulars arent really that big of a sample size so its hard to say.

Reactions: Hordragg

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Double standards. The reason its okay in GoT is because the show is making billions of dollars. Whereas a small time developer like Braindrop isn't so they can easily tell him that is not acceptable.

Well it looks like the show has made 2.2 Billion dollars, so that is a lot of money. Braindrop is making a dime to that figure,

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
True enough but with something like that published on their own site in regards to their TOS then banning a creator for incest content in a fictional story would open them up to lawsuits. Any lawyer would jump on something like that since it would be open and shut based on the example provided in the TOS, I am surprised its still on their site with them pulling that kind of double standard and that they have not been sued yet.

Anyways, has there been an update to the release yet?

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
I agree. WVM Does not NEED Incest content but it would be sad to see Azel not get the love that she more then deserves. Personally I Would love to see it. Even though its not technical incest just patrons bullshit lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think it because maybe a lot of players are pretty young themselves and don't care too much for older women. That is my guess, I could be wrong. But I do agree the Milfs besides Rachael isn't getting respect lol.

Really I think it is just most of the regulars here realize the Milfs are off limits due to the incest part and the school scandal. Believe me there are plenty of us here that want it but most just sit back and wait for BD to add it.

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
ased on the TOS for Patreon MC and Azel getting together would not be incest, 1 they are not blood related, 2 she is not a legal foster mother, from my understanding she is just a friend of his mothers who took over guardianship of him as a child. Also as this is a work of fiction it would not breach the TOS. I pulled the below off of Patreons policy and guidelines page.
She is your adoptive mother says so in the game right away.

screenshot0004.png

Reactions: ImperialD
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes