Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
That must be a recent development, since Azel has always been extremely popular even after the BD interview and im quite certain that she would easily beat out Willow if there was ever a popularity contest. then again a lot of the people that used to frequent here arent around anymore and us regulars arent really that big of a sample size so its hard to say.
As far as popularity contests go I ran some polls for favorite girl from Day 5. (I forgot to do one for Day 6)
The results after three polls of removing the top 5 are:
1. Jamie
2. Harper
3. Shauna
4. Zoe
5. Bailey
6. Azel
7. Penelope
8. Natalie
9. Stacy
10. Rainn
11. Elizabeth
12. Willow
13. Emiko
14. Kimmy
15. Wendy

Although obv that information is outdated at this point. I'm gonna run another set of three polls when day 7 is done and it'll be interesting to see how different the rankings are. :giggle:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm just starting to find this delay amusing at this point. I get a giggle whenever I remember I'm/we're waiting for this update that will be played through in one sitting like it's the second coming. Naturally I do hope it comes out at some point and that Braindrop is fine to continue his life and work.
Now I read your comment multiple times before I decided to respond to it. I am still not sure if your are trolling or just trying to make a comment about something you like while wishing BD the best of luck. Hopefully it is the second one.

Most games I play I am with you we wait a month to 3 months get the update play through it in one quick sitting and then go back to waiting for the update. However, this one is one of the exceptions to that based on the options you get. I like the experience to be with different girls, the transgender female options, and the story line that is a little different based off some of your choices. Once the update drops (whenever BD is ready) I will enjoy it multiple times. I like to experience each update with different paths to see how it changes. I will play it several times through to look for more clues in the story that some people over look. I look forward to in because the story is good and I love a lot of the characters. I am not just going to do that one play through as quickly as I can just to experience it, I am going to slowly take it in and get the full flavor of the update.

To me there is a difference between liking a game and being passionate about one. I come here multiple times a day to discuss this game and basically only this game, 95% or more of my posts are related to this game alone. I can't see myself spending that much time talking about a game to just quickly blow through the updates. Enjoy it whenever it is ready, and you all better be ready to discuss it with me as well. I know that I will be in full discussion mode about it a few days after it drops so I don't spoil anything for anyone and no one does that for me either.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As far as popularity contests go I ran some polls for favorite girl from Day 5. (I forgot to do one for Day 6)
To be honest I am surprised at the order on that list. There are some great characters missing and some are much lower on the list than expected. Maybe that is just me though. Oh well either way glad to see you stopped by BD hopefully all is well.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
1. Jamie
2. Harper
3. Shauna
4. Zoe
5. Bailey
6. Azel
7. Penelope
8. Natalie
9. Stacy
10. Rainn
11. Elizabeth
12. Willow
13. Emiko
14. Kimmy
15. Wendy

Although obv that information is outdated at this point. I'm gonna run another set of three polls when day 7 is done and it'll be interesting to see how different the rankings are. :giggle:
Woooot way to go harper

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
To be honest I am surprised at the order on that list. There are some great characters missing and some are much lower on the list than expected. Maybe that is just me though. Oh well either way glad to see you stopped by BD hopefully all is well.
BD did say it was an outdated poll .... and it really doesn't surprise me , the only thing that did was seeing
8. Natalie
9. Stacy
i thought these 2 would be alot higher on the list

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
To me there is a difference between liking a game and being passionate about one. I come here multiple times a day to discuss this game and basically only this game, 95% or more of my posts are related to this game alone. I can't see myself spending that much time talking about a game to just quickly blow through the updates. Enjoy it whenever it is ready, and you all better be ready to discuss it with me as well. I know that I will be in full discussion mode about it a few days after it drops so I don't spoil anything for anyone and no one does that for me either.
I'm in this camp too I basically only post in here, WTHI and Radiant.

The tie is in the Community feel for the core players of those three games is very positive and each has the bonus that the creator or key member of the team regularly communicates in the thread.

Posters like Loco, ImpD, Spf, Hord and of course Krypt here
Holy, Cart and Damned in Radiant
Avaron, Freedom, Cigar, raptus in WTHI.

All make the threads lived in and alive, and for the most part positive.

BD here, Ace in WTHI and Damned in Radiant all clearly feel that the people who post in the F95 threads are important and worth interacting with.

My actual favourite VN is Freeloading Family and the creators only interact with fans in the discord channel which is Patron only and even then rarely so i don't post about the game here, and only in the discord if I can offer concrete constructive criticism.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
ok i got that ..... oh shit never mind i see what was meant ... sorry i'm old ... takes me awhile sometimes :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry my mind seems to be gone almost every morning and I seem to find it a little in the afternoon when I finally feel like I am awake and then I lose it again after reading the daily "Why can't INCEST BE IN THIS GAME!!!!" comments, I might find it again towards the end of the day when my body gets tired but my mind says "Oh something shinny lets go there and watch that instead of going to bed".

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes