Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so BD posted that poll results from day 5 and that got me thinking how you would rank all the girls in the game. Starting with you favorite to least favorite. To make things easier I have included a full list of all the characters that, I excluded all male characters with only 1 exception to that rule. You can rate the girls anyway you want don't feel that if your favorite has no lewd content that she should be lower on your list. We all know that one of my favorites has no lewd content yet. Please don't treat the Transgender characters as both Female and Transgender female, please have them rated only one time to make the list easier for me to tally up at the end. I don't expect reasons for your list order but feel free to add it if you want. I will post my list separate form this post. I will tally up points for each character to see who is everyone's favorites on a scoring system your rank 1 gets 37 points while your rank 37 only gets 1 point. The higher the points the better during the tally results. Looking forward to your ratings.

The List: (In alphabetical order)
  1. Alexis
  2. Anna
  3. Azel
  4. Bailey
  5. Brittany
  6. Carly
  7. Eden
  8. Elizabeth
  9. Emiko
  10. Harper
  11. Jamie
  12. Jasmine
  13. Katie
  14. Keyana
  15. Kimmy
  16. Lauren
  17. Mabel
  18. Mackenzie
  19. Margaret
  20. Moon
  21. Natalie
  22. Nurse
  23. Penelope (Penny)
  24. Rachael
  25. Rainn
  26. Ruby
  27. Ryker (Sorry I could resist to leave the biggest Bitch in the game on the list)
  28. Shauna
  29. Skye
  30. Stacy
  31. Tali
  32. Tia
  33. Vanessa
  34. Veronica
  35. Wendy
  36. Willow
  37. Zoe

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok so BD posted that poll results from day 5 and that got me thinking how you would rank all the girls in the game. Starting with you favorite to least favorite. To make things easier I have included a full list of all the characters that, I excluded all male characters with only 1 exception to that rule. You can rate the girls anyway you want don't feel that if your favorite has no lewd content that she should be lower on your list. We all know that one of my favorites has no lewd content yet. Please don't treat the Transgender characters as both Female and Transgender female, please have them rated only one time to make the list easier for me to tally up at the end. I don't expect reasons for your list order but feel free to add it if you want. I will post my list separate form this post. I will tally up points for each character to see who is everyone's favorites on a scoring system your rank 1 gets 37 points while your rank 37 only gets 1 point. The higher the points the better during the tally results. Looking forward to your ratings.

1. Alexis
  2. Anna
  3. Azel
  4. Bailey
  5. Brittany
  6. Carly
  7. Eden
  8. Elizabeth
  9. Emiko
  10. Harper
  11. Jamie
  12. Jasmine
  13. Katie
  14. Keyana
  15. Kimmy
  16. Lauren
  17. Mabel
  18. Mackenzie
  19. Margaret
  20. Moon
  21. Natalie
  22. Nurse
  23. Penelope (Penny)
  24. Rachael
  25. Rainn
  26. Ruby
  27. Ryker (Sorry I could resist to leave the biggest Bitch in the game on the list)
  28. Shauna
  29. Skye
  30. Stacy
  31. Tali
  32. Tia
  33. Vanessa
  34. Veronica
  35. Wendy
  36. Willow (Cedar/Cedey)
  37. Zoe
1. Jamie
2. Bailey
3. Harper
4. Alexis
5. Rachael
6. Rainn
7. Natalie
8. Tila
9. Shauna
10. Elizabeth
11. Zoe
12. Willow
13. Azel
14. Carly
15. Eden
16. Anna
17. Stacy
18. Ruby
19. Moon
20. Veronica
21. Venessa
22. Brittany
23. Penny
24. Tia
25. Jasmine
26. Emiko
27. Keyana
28. Margaret
29. MacKenzie
30. Lauren
31. Kimmy
32. Mabel
33. Katie
34. Skye
35. Nurse
36. Wendy
37. Ryker

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

1. Alexis
  2. Anna
  3. Azel
  4. Bailey
  5. Brittany
  6. Carly
  7. Eden
  8. Elizabeth
  9. Emiko
  10. Harper
  11. Jamie
  12. Jasmine
  13. Katie
  14. Keyana
  15. Kimmy
  16. Lauren
  17. Mabel
  18. Mackenzie
  19. Margaret
  20. Moon
  21. Natalie
  22. Nurse
  23. Penelope (Penny)
  24. Rachael
  25. Rainn
  26. Ruby
  28. Shauna
  29. Skye
  30. Stacy
  31. Tali
  32. Tia
  33. Vanessa
  34. Veronica
  35. Wendy
  36. Willow (Cedar/Cedey)
  37. Zoe

1. Alexis
  2. Anna
  3. Azel
  4. Bailey
  5. Brittany
  6. Carly
  7. Eden
  8. Elizabeth
  9. Emiko
  10. Harper
  11. Jamie
  12. Jasmine
  13. Katie
  14. Keyana
  15. Kimmy
  16. Lauren
  17. Mabel
  18. Mackenzie
  19. Margaret
  20. Moon
  21. Natalie
  22. Nurse
  23. Penelope (Penny)
  24. Rachael
  25. Rainn
  26. Ruby
  28. Shauna
  29. Skye
  30. Stacy
  31. Tali
  32. Tia
  33. Vanessa
  34. Veronica
  35. Wendy
  36. Willow (Cedar/Cedey)
  37. Zoe
I seriously don't have the patience to rate all 36 (sorry but fuck ryker he wouldn't even get a place on my list solely on principle) you should know my top 3 by now and their relative order or I can just say abstain due to overwhelming bias :p

EDIT: dunno why that got double quoted like that but I also couldn't fix it because the numbered part of the list is undeleteable apparently :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here is my list:

1. Jamie (Long live the Queen)
2. Stacy (My redheaded Goddess and Leader of the clone army)
3. Shauna (Her bold yet sometime shy personality and she reminds my of myself at times)
4. Bailey (she is the type of girl I wish I could have found in real life)
5. Alexis (Something about that face she makes I can't get it out of my mind)
6. Penny (Reminds my of myself similar to Shauna)
7. Rainn (love a good goth look that looks even better when toned down)
8. Willow (She is the gril you love to hate, but when you find out her real side you just fall in love with her)
9. Ruby (Something about cluzty redheads gets me going)
10. Azel (The one true mother of the Harem)
11. Mabel (Another Redheaded beauty plus she is a sexy nurse what's not to like)
12. Rachael (I find her fixer role super attractive, and then how she can be a tease too is nice)
13. Vanessa (It's the hair that pink hair does something for me)
14. Harper (What's not to like about a hot coach)
15. Natalie (Just the kind of girl I need to break up the craziness of girls throwing themselves at me left and right)
16. Veronica (Hot for teacher yes please)
17. Zoe (Head cheerleader and a mother figure to the rest of the cheerleaders what's not to like here. Don't forget the pen)
18. Emiko (She seems to want me to notice her but won't come out and say it I like that)
19. Tali (shy and inocent to the real world, I can't wait to explore it with her)
20. Anna (She just clicked for me once I met her, she was shy but once she opened up it was good)
21. Skye
22. Elizabeth
23. Wendy
24. Kimmy
25. Eden
26. Moon
27. Keyana
28. Jasmine
29. Carly
30. McKenzie
31. Margaret
32. Brittany
33. Lauren
34. Katie
35. Tia
36. Nurse
37. Ryker (LoL sorry I had to put him here)

Sorry I would comment on the rest but I want to post my list.

Reactions: Jack Beauregard

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I seriously don't have the patience to rate all 36 (sorry but fuck ryker he wouldn't even get a place on my list solely on principle) you should know my top 3 by now and their relative order or I can just say abstain due to overwhelming bias
Oh you are no fun, but the Ryker comment made it worth it so I will let it slide.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
God that was hard...

I reserve the right to move Stacey and Katie if they turn out not to be working for Ryker.

1. Shauna
2. Jamie
3. Emiko
4. Bailey
5. Azel
6. Zoe
7. Willow
8. Rachael
9. Veronica
10. Vanessa
11. Natalie
12. Tia
13. Harper
14. Eden
15. Elizabeth
16. Kimmy
17. Wendy
18. Keyana
19. Brittany
20. Mabel
21. Alexis
22. Rainn
23. Anna
24. Jasmine

25. Mackenzie
26. Ruby
27. Carly
28. Moon
29. Lauren
30. Stacy*
31. Katie*
32. Tali

33. Margaret
34. Penelope
35. Skye
36. Nurse
37. Ryker.

1-24 I like in various degrees
25-32 I have neutral/conflictred feelings about,
33+ I don't find attractive.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Here is my list:

1. Jamie (Long live the Queen)
2. Stacy (My redheaded Goddess and Leader of the clone army)
3. Shauna (Her bold yet sometime shy personality and she reminds my of myself at times)
4. Bailey (she is the type of girl I wish I could have found in real life)
5. Alexis (Something about that face she makes I can't get it out of my mind)
6. Penny (Reminds my of myself similar to Shauna)
7. Rainn (love a good goth look that looks even better when toned down)
8. Willow (She is the gril you love to hate, but when you find out her real side you just fall in love with her)
9. Ruby (Something about cluzty redheads gets me going)
10. Azel (The one true mother of the Harem)
11. Mabel (Another Redheaded beauty plus she is a sexy nurse what's not to like)
12. Rachael (I find her fixer role super attractive, and then how she can be a tease too is nice)
13. Vanessa (It's the hair that pink hair does something for me)
14. Harper (What's not to like about a hot coach)
15. Natalie (Just the kind of girl I need to break up the craziness of girls throwing themselves at me left and right)
16. Veronica (Hot for teacher yes please)
17. Zoe (Head cheerleader and a mother figure to the rest of the cheerleaders what's not to like here. Don't forget the pen)
18. Emiko (She seems to want me to notice her but won't come out and say it I like that)
19. Tali (shy and inocent to the real world, I can't wait to explore it with her)
20. Anna (She just clicked for me once I met her, she was shy but once she opened up it was good)
21. Skye
22. Elizabeth
23. Wendy
24. Kimmy
25. Eden
26. Moon
27. Keyana
28. Jasmine
29. Carly
30. McKenzie
31. Margaret
32. Brittany
33. Lauren
34. Katie
35. Tia
36. Nurse
37. Ryker (LoL sorry I had to put him here)

Sorry I would comment on the rest but I want to post my list.
1. The pen
2. Middle school nurse
3. Everything else tied for last

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm gonna hafta think about the order for a bit. I have separate lists for
A. Girls we have already fucked.
B. Girls we have yet to fuck.
C. Girls who are off-limits until BD with a fake moustache Evil Modder makes a patch/additional content.

Going back to an earlier discussion, I'd say 90% of my posts are in this thread. Mostly because it is one of the more active threads thanks to the community that has sprung up around it. The only other thread that is this active is probably BaDIK, at least as far as the games in my signature go, and that thread is a smidgen more toxic than this lovely community. There's a reason why I posted about my brother here, and not in other threads.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
  1. Alexis
  2. Anna
  3. Azel
  4. Bailey
  5. Brittany
  6. Carly
  7. Eden
  8. Elizabeth
  9. Emiko
  10. Harper
  11. Jamie
  12. Jasmine
  13. Katie
  14. Keyana
  15. Kimmy
  16. Lauren
  17. Mabel
  18. Mackenzie
  19. Margaret
  20. Moon
  21. Natalie
  22. Nurse
  23. Penelope (Penny)
  24. Rachael
  25. Rainn
  26. Ruby
  28. Shauna
  29. Skye
  30. Stacy
  31. Tali
  32. Tia
  33. Vanessa
  34. Veronica
  35. Wendy
  36. Willow (Cedar/Cedey)
  37. Zoe
That first listing kinda put forth a huge spoiler for those that were trying to figure out MCs sister, but yeah, well hidden.

To all: The last update was a while ago. Any info on when the next one is coming up?

Cheers.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I'm getting Deja Vu. We did a rate all the girls last month :) with the exact same 3 ratings from BD :O

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That first listing kinda put forth a huge spoiler for those that were trying to figure out MCs sister, but yeah, well hidden.

To all: The last update was a while ago. Any info on when the next one is coming up?

Cheers.
read the Faq in the OP for all the info we have on the impending update unless BD is still lurking and decides to elaborate personally

Reactions: Balpheron
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes