Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I reserve the right to move Stacey and Katie if they turn out not to be working for Ryker.
Hmmm not sure if I can accept your list for that line alone poor Stacy you do not get the love you deserve. ;)

******Send in the clones we need to retrain Hammerhiem I believe they are broken, and don't understand the good Stacy brings to us all.******

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
there wasn't a point scoring system in place and even if we have doen this a bazillion times it beat circling back to other topics that keep resurfacing every other day
Don't give away my secret tactic to get the thread away from Incest complaints, updates concerns and negative comments.

Oh look at all the pretty girls who is your favorite.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What's ironic -at least to me- is that people are content to wait for mainstream media releases that they actually have to pay for, yet when someone as passionate as BD pours his heart and soul into a game most people play for free -me included- they are up in arms when they can't get their next fix. Like they are somehow entitled to their next fix.

Imagine people spamming Netflix or Disney+.

"When does the next season of The Witcher drop?"
"Any update on The Mandalorian's progress?"
"Why can't we have incest content in Teenage Bounty Hunters?"
"Does Kissing Booth 3 have NTR?"
Ok this one was a great response to update and complaints, you need to save this for next time these come up. Also do you have a direct line to Netflix and Disney+ I want to know when the next seasons will drop too.

Reactions: csmk14

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I know the list:

As far as popularity contests go I ran some polls for favorite girl from Day 5. (I forgot to do one for Day 6)
The results after three polls of removing the top 5 are:
1. Jamie
2. Harper
3. Shauna
4. Zoe
5. Bailey
6. Azel
7. Penelope
8. Natalie
9. Stacy
10. Rainn
11. Elizabeth
12. Willow
13. Emiko
14. Kimmy
15. Wendy

Although obv that information is outdated at this point. I'm gonna run another set of three polls when day 7 is done and it'll be interesting to see how different the rankings are. :giggle:
Is definitely outdated, but even for day five I find the results surprising. Penelope at seven? I, and I just still don't know why, can't fathom why anyone would really find her all that great as a character. She's literally: "The glasses come off and she's good looking." trope.

I definitely don't understand how Stacy could be below her on Day 5, because even while there's little to no sexual content with Stacy at that point she's still more compelling. Same thing with Natalie and Emiko - both are compelling and good looking, I believe moreso than Penelope.

Seriously, I'm not trying to start a trend where I'm known as the "doesn't like Penelope"-guy, but I have no idea how she could be higher than Stacy, Natalie or Emiko on Day 5. (Harper, even. I wouldn't expect a character that we may never even get with to be so high, but she's that high because she's compelling. So surely that 'compelling = higher ranking' logic should apply to the girls as a whole, right?)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Is definitely outdated, but even for day five I find the results surprising. Penelope at seven? I, and I just still don't know why, can't fathom why anyone would really find her all that great as a character. She's literally: "The glasses come off and she's good looking." trope.

I definitely don't understand how Stacy could be below her on Day 5, because even while there's little to no sexual content with Stacy at that point she's still more compelling. Same thing with Natalie and Emiko - both are compelling and good looking, I believe moreso than Penelope.

Seriously, I'm not trying to start a trend where I'm known as the "doesn't like Penelope"-guy, but I have no idea how she could be higher than Stacy, Natalie or Emiko on Day 5. (Harper, even. I wouldn't expect a character that we may never even get with to be so high, but she's that high because she's compelling. So surely that 'compelling = higher ranking' logic should apply to the girls as a whole, right?)
I am a big Penny fan, mostly for the backstory of hers, but I also think she is good looking too. I won't judge you on who you like or don't like, we all find different women attractive in different ways.

While I was very surprised at the list too, I think I understand that everyone thinks their favorites are the best and everyone else's list that doesn't agree is just crazy. I kinda feel that is why I posted the larger question to the thread today about ranking the girls. Just a fun way to see who is the most popular (pssst vote for Stacy), and who we feel is not. It's just another fun way to pass sometime. To be honest I love all the girls in the game and can't wait to see more content with them all (Yes, including the old nurse, WOOT GILF content).

Daboos

Jul 1, 2017
What's ironic -at least to me- is that people are content to wait for mainstream media releases that they actually have to pay for, yet when someone as passionate as BD pours his heart and soul into a game most people play for free -me included- they are up in arms when they can't get their next fix. Like they are somehow entitled to their next fix.

Imagine people spamming Netflix or Disney+.

"When does the next season of The Witcher drop?"
"Any update on The Mandalorian's progress?"
"Why can't we have incest content in Teenage Bounty Hunters?"
"Does Kissing Booth 3 have NTR?"

:rolleyes:
Lol what you on about?
People do that all the time with whatever medium. Only difference is that fans actually have a way to speak to developers on here.
Music artists complain that fans always want new albums. Movies and tv shows get leaked online or fans are calling for sequels or changes to casting.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If i'm right i'm going to be so Smug
If you are I am going to be sad and would expect nothing less from you. (y)

Actual if you are right and don't rub it in my face I probably would be disappointed for sure. All fun and games here either way, just friendly banter between WVM fans.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Girls I appreciate being on the list and all but don't you think Braindrop should be above Uncle Loco. My feelings would not be hurt at all to be number 4 on your list out of respect to the man himself for bringing us all sorts of joy.
SB: Your Sweet but it's fine the way it is. We love BD and respect him for creating us but he was mostly a last minute honorable mention out of respect. On the other hand you're Daddy's best buddy and partner in crime and you like to along with us so you get a bit more love.

BB: Translation : Daddy is too fucking lazy to bother messing with the Fader effect site he uses again to fix it :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I know the list:

To me the appeal of Penny isn't her looks. I've talked about her before and I personally think the hairdo isn't doing her any favours, and her body-type is skinnier than I would prefer myself.

But I really love her character, she's shy but once you coax her out of her shell, she goes streaking and let's you fuck her in a public parking lot. Plus she owns a Beetle. Still waters and deep grounds and all that.

I admit, I do have a soft spot for shy girls and underdogs, so to me Penny ranks higher than more overt sexy girls like Zoe, and that's also the reason I carry a torch for Carly and Ruby.

Plus Ruby has seen MC's magic wand in the flesh (pun intended) on numerous occasions and still managed to resist immediately stripping and inviting MC into her love grotto. Girl might be clumsy, but she got steel in her spine, y'all!

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I am a big Penny fan, mostly for the backstory of hers, but I also think she is good looking too. I won't judge you on who you like or don't like, we all find different women attractive in different ways.

While I was very surprised at the list too, I think I understand that everyone thinks their favorites are the best and everyone else's list that doesn't agree is just crazy. I kinda feel that is why I posted the larger question to the thread today about ranking the girls. Just a fun way to see who is the most popular (pssst vote for Stacy), and who we feel is not. It's just another fun way to pass sometime. To be honest I love all the girls in the game and can't wait to see more content with them all (Yes, including the old nurse, WOOT GILF content).
Yeah, and that's fair. I will definitely be interested in seeing some results (whether on here or from patrons) regarding popularity following the upcoming update, and then comparing how the list has changed. Perhaps then I could more easily tell if popularity is based on anything solid or just general feel per update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, and that's fair. I will definitely be interested in seeing some results (whether on here or from patrons) regarding popularity following the upcoming update, and then comparing how the list has changed. Perhaps then I could more easily tell if popularity is based on anything solid or just general feel per update.
Yeah I will give the question a few days here to see if we get any late responses and then I will post the results.

Reactions: Brovalon

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
If you are I am going to be sad and would expect nothing less from you. (y)

Actual if you are right and don't rub it in my face I probably would be disappointed for sure. All fun and games here either way, just friendly banter between WVM fans.
Yep, and either way it's a good theory that has merits based on things that happened in game.

It's a good enough theory that twisting it to be a diversion, to be someone else is in itself a good subversion of expectations.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Lol what you on about?
People do that all the time with whatever medium. Only difference is that fans actually have a way to speak to developers on here.
Music artists complain that fans always want new albums. Movies and tv shows get leaked online or fans are calling for sequels or changes to casting.
Yeah, and because it's the internet, politeness goes right out the window.

"So it's safe to say this game got abandoned"
"This dev is just fleecing his fans for more money without doing any work"
"Why TF did dev lead us on with the mommy kisses when he never intended to implement incest?"

I'm sure Taylor Swift and George RR Martin and Kevin Feige and Netflix get that shit all the fucking time, except they work in million/billion dollar industries. And BD only makes a teeny-tiny percentage of that, but he (and every other dev) is completely within his rights to say

"Rude."

You will get the update in HIS own time. You will get the content HE feels like creating. He will tell HIS story, not yours. And he will release it when HE thinks it's ready. And he interacts with his fans right here, and cares about us as much as we (the regulars) care about him. Which is more than can be said about the other examples I've just mentioned, not saying they don't care about their fans, but they sure as Hell can afford to ignore the Trolls and the Leechers and the So-Called Entitled a lot easier.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
This game has been given 289 reviews at the time of this post.
I think we got the idea folks. We got it at least 200 reviews ago.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I'm Lucky enough to be on Raymond E Fiest's personal facebook and he does mention from time to time that conventions can be a bit trying if he hasn't just released a book.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That has absolutely nothing to do with MoP's point tho. Point of fact if the house was in charles name as property owner then he could kick out whoever he lets live there for any reason he wants and it would be perfectly legal....Absolutely a dick move but legal.
Actually it's Ryker's, at least according to him. Although that doesn't mean that the deed isn't in Charles's name.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm Lucky enough to be on Raymond E Fiest's personal facebook and he does mention from time to time that conventions can be a bit trying if he hasn't just released a book.
I once attended a book signing with Terry Pratchett and Robert Jordan. Obviously there were a lot of questions (mostly towards Jordan, TP was regular like clockwork) when the next book would drop. But, face to face, the fans weren't nearly as toxic as they would have been when protected by the anonimity of the internet.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes